He's 40 years old. He'll be 66 when he gets out
If he gets out
Last edited by Mason66; 09-19-13 at 11:43 AM.
A Boston-area man who plotted to kidnap children, rape and eat them, was sentenced Tuesday to more than 26 years in prison followed by a lifetime of supervised release, according to court documents from the United States district attorney's office.His home in Worcester was searched last year and authorities found tens of thousands of computer images and videos of child pornography, 4,500 exchanges of child pornography between Portway and the people he chatted with online. The images included children purportedly being cooked and prepared to be eaten, court documents said.Authorities also found a locked basement, court documents show. Photos taken the day of Portway's arrest show a narrow wooden staircase leading downstairs to a soundproof room in which he planned to imprison children. The room was furnished with a metal cage with a circular hole for feeding, a rusted and worn steel-topped table, as well as multiple kinds of metal bondage equipment. A child-sized coffin made of plywood was found on the floor nearby.Sounds pretty clear what the intentions were. However, the child pornography he had in the place alone is enough for me to support locking this sicko up for life.Online chats, seized by police, showed Portway calling his basement a "dungeon" where he intended to "keep kidnapped children while he sexually abused them and as a place to eventually murder and cannibalize the children," authorities said.
I wonder if 26 years was the maximum they could do based on the plea agreement?
I don't think this guy will ever be safe to return to society.
Pedophile seems like the incorrect term for someone who wants to kill children.
People that go to jail on a child related charge seldom survive.
Think if Trump get elected how much resistance he will face with in all phases of our country from people to military to politicians. He must not win.