Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 72

Thread: UN report on Syria has been released

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: UN report on Syria has been released

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    The UN team was specifically NOT charged with assigning blame.
    I never said that team was charged with assigning blame.

  2. #32
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,413

    Re: UN report on Syria has been released

    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    So they were at the rocket blast site. Would not the angle of how the blast occurred hint direction of the rocket? Unless it hit the ground at a perfect 90 degree angle the blast should expand at the other direction more compared to the one from which it came from.
    Thirty minutes before the first reports of chems impacting, several launches (matching the number of chem impacts) were detected in various areas of Assad controlled territory.

  3. #33
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    Re: UN report on Syria has been released

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    I never said that team was charged with assigning blame.
    And I never said you did.
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

  4. #34
    Sage
    DDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Republic of Dardania
    Last Seen
    05-06-17 @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,173

    Re: UN report on Syria has been released

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Thirty minutes before the first reports of chems impacting, several launches were detected in various areas of Assad controlled territory.
    Now for the image where the devilish Assad senior officials states name, surname, rank, and laughs while pressing the rocket launching button! But perhaps even then it would not do!
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Stats come out and always show life getting better. News makes money in making you think its not.
    The Republic of Dardania is the proper name for: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe...ification.html

  5. #35
    Sage
    Khayembii Communique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,897

    Re: UN report on Syria has been released

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    My conclusion is that Obama is more credible than Putin and the Iranian regime.
    Ah, so if you have to choose a side, you would side with Obama. Why do you feel forced to choose a side?
    "I do not claim that every incident in the history of empire can be explained in directly economic terms. Economic interests are filtered through a political process, policies are implemented by a complex state apparatus, and the whole system generates its own momentum."

  6. #36
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,413

    Re: UN report on Syria has been released

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    And I'll repeat:

    Saddam faked a WMD program however, the intelligence was WRONG. Therefore, the intelligence could be WRONG on WHO did the chemical attack.

    Do you belive that our intelligence cannot be wrong?
    Obviously intel can be wrong. Do you believe that Assad faked the chem use, or are you just throwing Saddam out there for no coherent reason?

  7. #37
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,413

    Re: UN report on Syria has been released

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    Ah, so if you have to choose a side, you would side with Obama. Why do you feel forced to choose a side?
    I don't feel forced to choose a side. I examine all of the claims, consider credibility and then decide who I think was responsible.

    Are you being forced to choose sides?

  8. #38
    Sage
    Khayembii Communique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,897

    Re: UN report on Syria has been released

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    I don't feel forced to choose a side. I examine all of the claims, consider credibility and then decide who I think was responsible.

    Are you being forced to choose sides?
    Nobody is, but I don't see how you could "examine" the claims, when there is nothing to examine, considering that all that there is are the claims themselves, and no evidence on which they are based.
    "I do not claim that every incident in the history of empire can be explained in directly economic terms. Economic interests are filtered through a political process, policies are implemented by a complex state apparatus, and the whole system generates its own momentum."

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: UN report on Syria has been released

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Thirty minutes before the first reports of chems impacting, several launches (matching the number of chem impacts) were detected in various areas of Assad controlled territory.
    According to U.S. intelligence that noone is allowed to see. Again, more of "Trust us, it's him". You want to trust that, that's you.

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: UN report on Syria has been released

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Obviously intel can be wrong. Do you believe that Assad faked the chem use, or are you just throwing Saddam out there for no coherent reason?
    Where did I say he FAKED a chem attack, that was YOUR strawman. I threw Saddam in there because intelligence was WRONG. I am simply stating that the intelligence that Assad's regime did the chemical attack could be wrong. Quick making up **** that you THINK I'm saying and stick to what I actually said please.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •