Page 59 of 77 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 765

Thread: Active gunmen in US navy Yard [W:69, 700]

  1. #581
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    re: Active gunmen in US navy Yard [W:69, 700]

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    As has been clearly demonstrated on numerous occasions, those national borders are completely ineffective when criminals have the desire and intent to transport goods.
    So we're returning to the "well it's not perfect argument, therefore it doesn't work"? Unfortunately the cartels need to go through extreme efforts to smuggle their drugs and constantly deal with numerous drug busts. No such hurdle would exist between states

  2. #582
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,683

    re: Active gunmen in US navy Yard [W:69, 700]

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    In other words. ITS HIM!!
    there are easier ways to concede you have lost



  3. #583
    Quantum sufficit

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,616

    re: Active gunmen in US navy Yard [W:69, 700]

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Your reverting back to your mindless comments pretty much testify, just as your continued avoidance of the violent crime in that ****hole you call home and the restrictive gun laws there.

    Not even close, dystopic cowboy.

    YOU stated: Laws do not affect availability of guns.
    I showed: Laws on automatic weapons dramatically affect availability of automatic weapons.
    Logic concludes: Laws affect availability of guns.
    YOU conclude: Chicago! Murders! (not apparently noting Chicago is steps away from a state with fairly lax gun laws).

  4. #584
    Quantum sufficit

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,616

    re: Active gunmen in US navy Yard [W:69, 700]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    there are easier ways to concede you have lost
    I wasnt arguing with you.

    I was laughing at you. Theres a difference.

  5. #585
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,683

    re: Active gunmen in US navy Yard [W:69, 700]

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Your reverting back to your mindless comments pretty much testify, just as your continued avoidance of the violent crime in that ****hole you call home and the restrictive gun laws there.
    it appears to be sort of a socialist stockholm syndrome that would explain a resident of the city that gives us Rahmbutt, Bugsy Daily, the Saint Valentine's Day Massacre and Obamatardation, whining about gun rights



  6. #586
    Educator ethanUNC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Last Seen
    03-29-15 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    984

    re: Active gunmen in US navy Yard [W:69, 700]

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    In other words. ITS HIM!!
    I bet these people are like this in real life:
    ALEX JONES vs PIERS MORGAN - YouTube

  7. #587
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,686

    Active gunmen in US navy Yard [W:69]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    So we're returning to the "well it's not perfect argument, therefore it doesn't work"? Unfortunately the cartels need to go through extreme efforts to smuggle their drugs and constantly deal with numerous drug busts. No such hurdle would exist between states
    And we have proof those 'Herculean' efforts to ban drugs are worthless.

    Look...no one is suggesting there shouldn't be effective laws. Point of fact, you won't find ANYONE more vocal about enforcement and severe penalties for both those that sell guns illegally and those that use guns illegally. Oddly though...as soon as we start talking about harsh penalties directed towards those that use them illegally, the anti-gun side gets rather squishy and limp.

  8. #588
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,395

    re: Active gunmen in US navy Yard [W:69, 700]

    Quote Originally Posted by ethanUNC View Post
    There were many spree shootings in England before the legislation was introduced. Also there are 1/3 the deaths there were before.
    That's not true.

    Murders in the UK

    Let's see previous stats.


    Britain has had very few spree killings in modern times.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_pol...rm_legislation
    Last edited by ecofarm; 09-18-13 at 10:14 PM.

  9. #589
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,683

    re: Active gunmen in US navy Yard [W:69, 700]

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    I wasnt arguing with you.

    I was laughing at you. Theres a difference.
    that's OK, you might as well do to me that the rest of the board does to your posts



  10. #590
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    re: Active gunmen in US navy Yard [W:69, 700]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    actually I am a nationally recognized (by people who matter in this field) expert on gun issues-from the law surrounding them to their use by law abiding citizens.
    Ha~!!! Well, claiming something on the internet hardly establishes something as fact. But if you are, that is just sad and goes far in explaining why gun rights are circling the drain here

    we get the fact that you are afraid of your fellow citizens owning guns
    I support gun rights. Where we seem to be at odds is in the our perceived value of silly arguments like "knives are more deadly than guns, in general" and the effectiveness of just shouting down those that you disagree with

Page 59 of 77 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •