Page 57 of 77 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 765

Thread: Active gunmen in US navy Yard [W:69, 700]

  1. #561
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    re: Active gunmen in US navy Yard [W:69, 700]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    are national boarders foreign exchange students living in my spare bedroom?
    What?

  2. #562
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,703

    re: Active gunmen in US navy Yard [W:69, 700]

    Quote Originally Posted by ethanUNC View Post
    This is the Cowboy Dystopia
    that's stupid. should I note that your argument is sheep appeal? why are you afraid of honest people owning weapons? the only people who should be afraid of good citizens possessing arms are those who engage in activities that would justify a good man or woman shooting them



  3. #563
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,703

    re: Active gunmen in US navy Yard [W:69, 700]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    What?
    Boarder-someone who BOARDS

    Border-the boundary between states, nations or fabric



  4. #564
    The Light of Truth
    Northern Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:09 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,968

    re: Active gunmen in US navy Yard [W:69, 700]

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Wait...what? You believe it didnt really happen...that it was all just a hoax?
    I'm just saying that since the navy and government are 100% in control of this story I am extremely skeptical. That would be the major advantage of planning a false flag attack within a service base.

  5. #565
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    re: Active gunmen in US navy Yard [W:69, 700]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Boarder-someone who BOARDS

    Border-the boundary between states, nations or fabric
    Oh, well thank you for the correction. For a minute I thought you had something of substance to contribute, so you will need to excuse my confusion

  6. #566
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,703

    re: Active gunmen in US navy Yard [W:69, 700]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    Oh, well thank you for the correction. For a minute I thought you had something of substance to contribute, so you will need to excuse my confusion
    I never made that assumption about the posts you have made on gun issues. The fact is gun fear is irrational and the solutions based on irrational foundations tend to be both silly and worthless



  7. #567
    Quantum sufficit

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,621

    Active gunmen in US navy Yard [W:69]

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Really? Gun laws restrict gun availability? Hows that working in Chicago? And for the record...you are cool with ARs...its just fully auto machine guns you are concerned about now?
    Diversion, diversion, diversion.

    Read this again.
    GUN LAWS RESTRICT THE AVAILABILITY OF GUNS.

    Now reflect upon that.
    Many Trump supporters have lots of problems, and those deplorables are bringing those problems to us. They’re racists. They’re misogynists. They’re islamophobic. They're xenophobes and homophobes. And some, I assume, are good people.

  8. #568
    Educator ethanUNC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Last Seen
    03-29-15 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    984

    re: Active gunmen in US navy Yard [W:69, 700]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    that's stupid. should I note that your argument is sheep appeal? why are you afraid of honest people owning weapons? the only people who should be afraid of good citizens possessing arms are those who engage in activities that would justify a good man or woman shooting them
    Tell me why you think there are 11,000 firearm homicides in the US and 30 in the UK? I don't want you to dance around this like you have been. Give me your explanation. In my opinion, this single fact demolishes your ideology.

  9. #569
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,703

    re: Active gunmen in US navy Yard [W:69, 700]

    Quote Originally Posted by ethanUNC View Post
    Tell me why you think there are 11,000 firearm homicides in the US and 30 in the UK? I don't want you to dance around this like you have been. Give me your explanation. In my opinion, this single fact demolishes your ideology.
    Well tell me why England had almost no gun violence BEFORE England started banning firearms or restricting their ownership.

    tell me why our rate of gun crime has DECREASED even though millions upon millions of new guns are being bought while ENGLAND's RATE OF VIOLENT CRIME has increased while they not only banned all handguns but are now banning KNIVES



  10. #570
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,703

    re: Active gunmen in US navy Yard [W:69, 700]

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    Diversion, diversion, diversion.

    Read this again.
    GUN LAWS RESTRICT THE AVAILABILITY OF GUNS.

    Now reflect upon that.
    sure

    Guns in the hands of criminals, kamikazes and suicide by cop bezerkers facilitate DEATH AND CRIME

    guns in the hands of honest people DETER CRIME and stop CRIMINALS

    GUN LAWS ONLY RESTRICT THE LATTER (which of course is what YOU want)



Page 57 of 77 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •