Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 284

Thread: Miss America crowns 1st winner of Indian descent; racist tweets flow [W:216]

  1. #11
    Guru
    Fallenangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Israel/Russia/UK
    Last Seen
    11-12-17 @ 03:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,416

    re: Miss America crowns 1st winner of Indian descent; racist tweets flow [W:216]

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post


    is she also hunter ,soldier ?

    if not she is not ideal miss america
    Lol, nah....she's just not pretty enough to be Miss America (imo).

    Fallen.
    Click me > My Artsy Stuff

    "You’ve got one life, there’s no save-point and you’re going to die. Go out like a ****ing man!" - Brad Rigney

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    re: Miss America crowns 1st winner of Indian descent; racist tweets flow [W:216]

    Quote Originally Posted by Canell View Post
    Please, don't be. This contest is nothing more than politics. It has nothing to do with beauty.
    Miss America/ Miss anything (universe, any other country), the VMA's, and many other popular events are crap and deserve to be ignored completely. A lot of idiots watch these events and put some value in them when in fact, they are just a plague on society.

    Instead of having Miss "whatever" we should have awards to things that actually matter and take more than just being born in a specific gender.
    Lets have popular contests for:
    -teacher of the year; where professors who helped the most students find their talent and their ambition in life get national recognition.
    -Policeman of the year: where a policeman who saved the lives or people get recognized.
    -Fireman of the year: whichever fireman again, saved the most people out of burning buildings gets national recognition,

    etc.

  3. #13
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,029

    re: Miss America crowns 1st winner of Indian descent; racist tweets flow [W:216]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallenangel View Post
    Lol, nah....she's just not pretty enough to be Miss America (imo).

    Fallen.
    l googled it and agree with you

    but they wont ask our permission to choose miss usa

    they never ask
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  4. #14
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,029

    re: Miss America crowns 1st winner of Indian descent; racist tweets flow [W:216]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    Miss America/ Miss anything (universe, any other country), the VMA's, and many other popular events are crap and deserve to be ignored completely. A lot of idiots watch these events and put some value in them when in fact, they are just a plague on society.

    Instead of having Miss "whatever" we should have awards to things that actually matter and take more than just being born in a specific gender.
    Lets have popular contests for:
    -teacher of the year; where professors who helped the most students find their talent and their ambition in life get national recognition.
    -Policeman of the year: where a policeman who saved the lives or people get recognized.
    -Fireman of the year: whichever fireman again, saved the most people out of burning buildings gets national recognition,

    etc.
    jelly
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    re: Miss America crowns 1st winner of Indian descent; racist tweets flow [W:216]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Miss America crowns 1st winner of Indian descent; racist tweets flow - CNN.com



    Way to stay classy America...


    So embarrassed at times to be American.


    I watched the beginning to this where they showed all 52 contestants and Miss New York was by far one of the top 3 prettiest girls there.

    Why do some people have to be so damned ignorant?
    You should be embarassed that in america there are are such contests like Miss america, miss black america, toddlers and tiaras, sweet 16 and all the other crap that is shoved collectively down the throat of the american people.

    The fact that some bitch won a contest that should have never existed is not a motive for embarassment. The fact that there is such a prize to win is an embarassment.

  6. #16
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,662

    re: Miss America crowns 1st winner of Indian descent; racist tweets flow [W:216]

    1-only a handful of people give a damn about Miss America pageants
    2-Only a handful of THOSE care about her ethnic and racial background
    3-WTH is wrong with people that feel the need to be 'embarrassed' by the actions of a few or feel the need to assign the actions of those few to the whole?

  7. #17
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    re: Miss America crowns 1st winner of Indian descent; racist tweets flow [W:216]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Miss America crowns 1st winner of Indian descent; racist tweets flow - CNN.com



    Way to stay classy America...


    So embarrassed at times to be American.


    I watched the beginning to this where they showed all 52 contestants and Miss New York was by far one of the top 3 prettiest girls there.

    Why do some people have to be so damned ignorant?
    I'm guessing a) you haven't traveled much b) that you're unaware that there are over 300 million people in this country.

  8. #18
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,151

    re: Miss America crowns 1st winner of Indian descent; racist tweets flow [W:216]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallenangel View Post
    Frankly I don't find her pretty/attractive - I think US could have find a much better candidate to be Miss America...

    Fallen.
    I agree (although I don't find most Indian women attractive)

    Supposedly she called her predecessor 'fat' after losing 53 lbs. herself in the last two years.

    I find that any contest where the questions range from Syrian gas attacks to Mily Cyrus twerking to be lacking in substance.

  9. #19
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,151

    re: Miss America crowns 1st winner of Indian descent; racist tweets flow [W:216]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    You should be embarassed that in america there are are such contests like Miss america, miss black america, toddlers and tiaras, sweet 16 and all the other crap that is shoved collectively down the throat of the american people.

    The fact that some bitch won a contest that should have never existed is not a motive for embarassment. The fact that there is such a prize to win is an embarassment.
    It ain't 'shoved. Just tickle their necks and they'll open wide.

  10. #20
    Sometimes wrong

    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    34,566

    re: Miss America crowns 1st winner of Indian descent; racist tweets flow [W:216]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Miss America crowns 1st winner of Indian descent; racist tweets flow - CNN.com



    Way to stay classy America...


    So embarrassed at times to be American.


    I watched the beginning to this where they showed all 52 contestants and Miss New York was by far one of the top 3 prettiest girls there.

    Why do some people have to be so damned ignorant?
    Using your own moronic "beauty" filter, why not just tell the other 47, sorry but you have been eliminated? You are doing precisely what you accuse others of - allowing the looks of the contestants to be "the" factor. Why not simply admit that the whole "contest" is simply a sham of political correctness and change the channel?
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •