Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 284

Thread: Miss America crowns 1st winner of Indian descent; racist tweets flow [W:216]

  1. #151
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,321

    re: Miss America crowns 1st winner of Indian descent; racist tweets flow [W:216]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallenangel View Post
    Tastes and standards differ...

    Fallen.
    Hey more power to you my man. I just know if I saw her walking down the street, that song by Cameo called Candy would be playing in my head...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If you don't want your tax dollars to help the poor, then stop saying you want a country based on Christian values, because you don't." Jimmy Carter

  2. #152
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    01-03-14 @ 10:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    642

    re: Miss America crowns 1st winner of Indian descent; racist tweets flow [W:216]

    Why place the spotlight on the winner instead of the judges who chose her? Apparently they have excellent taste.

  3. #153
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:30 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,071

    re: Miss America crowns 1st winner of Indian descent; racist tweets flow [W:216]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Ah... so we'll replace Dragonflys perception of racism... with actual racism.

    Well done Erod.
    More like actual fact. Yours is the most decrepid of racism, placating and ignoring facts to massage what you need from people you care absolutely nothing about. Conservatives actually do care, but we say what needs to be said. We deal with the core of an issue, instead of tiptoeing around it with empty and false promises.

  4. #154
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:30 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,071

    re: Miss America crowns 1st winner of Indian descent; racist tweets flow [W:216]

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    blacks are like sheeps

    they cant think
    Liberals are like demons.

    The have no soul and no morals.

  5. #155
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    re: Miss America crowns 1st winner of Indian descent; racist tweets flow [W:216]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallenangel View Post
    Tastes and standards differ...

    Fallen.
    Diversity of taste and standards is forbidden with in the liberal Democrat Party. White beard scratching liberals will decide what words you can use and what their definitions will be. They will also dictate to you who's a gorgeous woman and who isn't. If there's any descent or anyone is out of lockstep, you will be labeled a racist.

    "Do as I say, not as I do." "Learn it. Know it. Live it."

  6. #156
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:28 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Miss America crowns 1st winner of Indian descent; racist tweets flow [W:216]

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Diversity of taste and standards is forbidden with in the liberal Democrat Party. White beard scratching liberals will decide what words you can use and what their definitions will be. They will also dictate to you who's a gorgeous woman and who isn't. If there's any descent or anyone is out of lockstep, you will be labeled a racist.

    "Do as I say, not as I do." "Learn it. Know it. Live it."
    That has to be one of the most clueless things ever posted here.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #157
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    re: Miss America crowns 1st winner of Indian descent; racist tweets flow [W:216]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    That has to be one of the most clueless things ever posted here.
    That's why your known for being clueless.

  8. #158
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    re: Miss America crowns 1st winner of Indian descent; racist tweets flow [W:216]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    No evidence, kinda what I thought. Your default seems to be to make **** up and hope no one challenges you on it.
    You are clueless aren't you ?

    You are completely unaware that Sam Champion is known as the "ABC Good Morning America Liberal Weatherman."

    Unbelievable.

    Didn't you hear Sam's heart beating ?

    "My Heart’s Pounding": GMA’s Sam Champion Reacts Emotionally To Supreme Court Gay Marriage Rulings

    Sorry Redress, you are clueless and have no credibility, Sam Champion is a liberal, Learn it. Know it. Live it.

  9. #159
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:28 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Miss America crowns 1st winner of Indian descent; racist tweets flow [W:216]

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    You are clueless aren't you ?

    You are completely unaware that Sam Champion is known as the "ABC Good Morning America Liberal Weatherman."

    Unbelievable.

    Didn't you hear Sam's heart beating ?

    "My Heart’s Pounding": GMA’s Sam Champion Reacts Emotionally To Supreme Court Gay Marriage Rulings

    Sorry Redress, you are clueless and have no credibility, Sam Champion is a liberal, Learn it. Know it. Live it.
    If it is so obvious, you should have no problems actually providing links to back up your claims. So far the best you have done is make a bunch of claims about one judge. That is not defending your claim, at all.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #160
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    re: Miss America crowns 1st winner of Indian descent; racist tweets flow [W:216]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    If it is so obvious, you should have no problems actually providing links to back up your claims. So far the best you have done is make a bunch of claims about one judge. That is not defending your claim, at all.
    If your that clueless, do your own research.

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •