Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 241

Thread: Debbie Wasserman Schultz on COL recall: 'Voter Suppression, Pure and Simple’

  1. #161
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,832

    Re: Debbie Wasserman Schultz on COL recall: 'Voter Suppression, Pure and Simple’

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Your reasoning, and parameters for doing such is too narrow, and you were not present, nor can you show any documentation showing that such a scheme was talked about, much less enacted...So your hypothetical is dismissed.

    I thought we were talking about actual events and not a pure hypothetical.
    Last edited by haymarket; 09-17-13 at 02:39 PM.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  2. #162
    Be different, be honest
    EdwinWillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Divided States of Kardashia
    Last Seen
    12-25-15 @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,361

    Re: Debbie Wasserman Schultz on COL recall: 'Voter Suppression, Pure and Simple’

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    I thought we were talking abotuactual events and not a pure hypothetical.
    We are. Does that mean you've decided to return to the former?
    Who chimes "No Absolutes!" chimes absolutely.

    zoom zoom

  3. #163
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,832

    Re: Debbie Wasserman Schultz on COL recall: 'Voter Suppression, Pure and Simple’

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    That's an absurd hypothetical. 70% of "possible" and "likely" voters were not prevented from voting in those elections. Stop repeating that blatant, bald-faced lie.
    What is absurd about the reality that 70% of voters in Colorado use mail in ballots and were prevented from doing so in the recall elections?

    Are you claiming tht this DID NOT HAPPEN?
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  4. #164
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,832

    Re: Debbie Wasserman Schultz on COL recall: 'Voter Suppression, Pure and Simple’

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    We are. Does that mean you've decided to return to the former?
    Never left them. It is you who refuse to accept the reality that 70% of Colorado voters use mail in ballots and were prevented from doing so in this recall election.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  5. #165
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,832

    Re: Debbie Wasserman Schultz on COL recall: 'Voter Suppression, Pure and Simple’

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    She lied. Get over that. You're wrong. Get over that.
    You have not pointed to any lie that Wasserman told regarding this recall election. In fact, I have provided evidence she told the truth about the election restrictions and the imortance of the mail in vote in Colorado.

    You have provided nothing in the way of actual evidence.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  6. #166
    Be different, be honest
    EdwinWillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Divided States of Kardashia
    Last Seen
    12-25-15 @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,361

    Re: Debbie Wasserman Schultz on COL recall: 'Voter Suppression, Pure and Simple’

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    What is absurd about the reality that 70% of voters in Colorado use mail in ballots and were prevented from doing so in the recall elections?

    Are you claiming tht this DID NOT HAPPEN?
    Are you claiming that 70% of voters in Colorado were prevented from voting?
    Who chimes "No Absolutes!" chimes absolutely.

    zoom zoom

  7. #167
    Be different, be honest
    EdwinWillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Divided States of Kardashia
    Last Seen
    12-25-15 @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,361

    Re: Debbie Wasserman Schultz on COL recall: 'Voter Suppression, Pure and Simple’

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    You have not pointed to any lie that Wasserman told regarding this recall election. In fact, I have provided evidence she told the truth about the election restrictions and the imortance of the mail in vote in Colorado.

    You have provided nothing in the way of actual evidence.
    I most definitely have, repeatedly - the whole thread has for pity's sake.

    You're just being too stubborn and contrarian to acknowledge that fact.
    Who chimes "No Absolutes!" chimes absolutely.

    zoom zoom

  8. #168
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,832

    Re: Debbie Wasserman Schultz on COL recall: 'Voter Suppression, Pure and Simple’

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    Are you claiming that 70% of voters in Colorado were prevented from voting?
    Where did I make that claim?
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  9. #169
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,832

    Re: Debbie Wasserman Schultz on COL recall: 'Voter Suppression, Pure and Simple’

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    I most definitely have, repeatedly - the whole thread has for pity's sake.

    You're just being too stubborn and contrarian to acknowledge that fact.
    By all means then simply link to the post or give the number where you provided the information showing that Wasserman lied about the mail in ballot restriction.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  10. #170
    Be different, be honest
    EdwinWillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Divided States of Kardashia
    Last Seen
    12-25-15 @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,361

    Re: Debbie Wasserman Schultz on COL recall: 'Voter Suppression, Pure and Simple’

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Where did I make that claim?
    Dude, I'm asking the question. Are you claiming that 70% of voters in Colorado were prevented from voting?
    Who chimes "No Absolutes!" chimes absolutely.

    zoom zoom

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •