Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 241

Thread: Debbie Wasserman Schultz on COL recall: 'Voter Suppression, Pure and Simple’

  1. #121
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:06 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,698

    Re: Debbie Wasserman Schultz on COL recall: 'Voter Suppression, Pure and Simple’

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    Blah blah blah blah

    Careful, keep it up and you'll sound just like ole' blabbermouth schultzie herself - who deserves every bucket of vitriol she begs.
    I give you facts and verifiable information and you give me vitriol and nonsense. You come across loud and clear.

    Why have you not disputed one of the facts that I verified in proving that Wasserman was correct?

    Why are you so woefully impotent to do that?
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  2. #122
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Debbie Wasserman Schultz on COL recall: 'Voter Suppression, Pure and Simple’

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    I provided a second article with similar statistics.

    If you have something in the way of evidence to provide other than vitriol and rhetoric, I would be glad to read it.
    It's a riddle....

    70% of the state of Colorado does use mail in ballots however, the majority of the population of Colorado lives in 30% of the state...

    See how that works???

    It's called dirty politics. It's called DWS being misleading and purposely deceptive....

  3. #123
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Debbie Wasserman Schultz on COL recall: 'Voter Suppression, Pure and Simple’

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    I give you facts and verifiable information and you give me vitriol and nonsense. You come across loud and clear.

    Why have you not disputed one of the facts that I verified in proving that Wasserman was correct?

    Why are you so woefully impotent to do that?
    You have no facts......

    You bought DWS magic trick hook line and sinker....

  4. #124
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:06 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,698

    Re: Debbie Wasserman Schultz on COL recall: 'Voter Suppression, Pure and Simple’

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    It's a riddle....

    70% of the state of Colorado does use mail in ballots however, the majority of the population of Colorado lives in 30% of the state...

    See how that works???

    It's called dirty politics. It's called DWS being misleading and purposely deceptive....
    No. Not at all. What is your point that you failed to make in that post?

    How is the vast majority of the voters using a mail in ballot somehow someway "dirty politics"? can you explain that accusation with evidence ?
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  5. #125
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:06 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,698

    Re: Debbie Wasserman Schultz on COL recall: 'Voter Suppression, Pure and Simple’

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    You have no facts......

    You bought DWS magic trick hook line and sinker....
    Actually, I am the only one providing verifiable statistics and facts. You and others are simply providing the usual right wing vitriol.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  6. #126
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Debbie Wasserman Schultz on COL recall: 'Voter Suppression, Pure and Simple’

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    No. Not at all. What is your point that you failed to make in that post?

    How is the vast majority of the voters using a mail in ballot somehow someway "dirty politics"? can you explain that accusation with evidence ?
    You obviously have never been in the "middle of no where" where some counties have a population of 500 or 1000?

    I'm talking population here...... Denver within itself is 1/5th the population of Colorado (that's not taking into account suburbs).... Of course there are other small cities across Colorado that are "urban" to some extent but 70% of the state holds about 30% of its population..... That's the only thing that matters.

    You really don't get it do you?

  7. #127
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Debbie Wasserman Schultz on COL recall: 'Voter Suppression, Pure and Simple’

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Actually, I am the only one providing verifiable statistics and facts. You and others are simply providing the usual right wing vitriol.
    No you're not posting anything other than opinion based on opinion based on deceptive nonsense.....

  8. #128
    Be different, be honest
    EdwinWillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Divided States of Kardashia
    Last Seen
    12-25-15 @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,361

    Re: Debbie Wasserman Schultz on COL recall: 'Voter Suppression, Pure and Simple’

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    I give you facts and verifiable information and you give me vitriol and nonsense. < snip >
    No you didn't. You blurted a couple of nonsensical, pithy, wholly biased propaganda tidbits that demonstrated little if not a complete lack of ignorance about Colorado politics or Colorado election process - which granted, is about umpteen million times more than blabbermouth schultz knows - but still precious little in itself to make a practical difference.

    I live in Colorado. I've voted in Colorado for the past, oh.... 40+ years. This past election cycle saw one of the most outrageous travesties of governmental abuse we've ever seen in our state - so outrageous it was that we even have counties in this state threatening to secede - so don't you DARE presume to pretend for an instant you know more about what's going on here than we do. Good grief, the arrogance of such ignorance is downright putrid.

    But we love you. Its these very sort of petty inanities we need to address on occasion that give life that little extra "spice" - don'tcha know.
    Who chimes "No Absolutes!" chimes absolutely.

    zoom zoom

  9. #129
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Debbie Wasserman Schultz on COL recall: 'Voter Suppression, Pure and Simple’

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    No you didn't. You blurted a couple of nonsensical, pithy, wholly biased propaganda tidbits that demonstrated little if not a complete lack of ignorance about Colorado politics or Colorado election process - which granted, is about umpteen million times more than blabbermouth schultz knows - but still precious little in itself to make a practical difference.

    I live in Colorado. I've voted in Colorado for the past, oh.... 40+ years. This past election cycle saw one of the most outrageous travesties of governmental abuse we've ever seen in our state - so outrageous it was that we even have counties in this state threatening to secede - so don't you DARE presume to pretend for an instant you know more about what's going on here than we do. Good grief, the arrogance of such ignorance is downright putrid.

    But we love you. Its these very sort of petty inanities we need to address on occasion that give life that little extra "spice" - don'tcha know.
    I don't know if you're urban (or close to a populated area with a populated "city" near by) but I have an extremely hard time believing that 70% of Denver or wherever is populated in COL votes via mail...... I'm quite sure you folks go to your polling stations just like anyone else and vote ...... This "70% vote via mail" is nonsense....

  10. #130
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,119
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Debbie Wasserman Schultz on COL recall: 'Voter Suppression, Pure and Simple’

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    You get mad and lose your cool just because Wasserman was factually correct and I pointed it out with verifiable evidence. WOW!!!!
    You and campbel are 2 peas in a pod... You make up stories about people to cover up your lies. One day I hope you 2 will wake up and realize that a political ideology that you have to lie in order to defend, is a lie itself... Think about it.

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •