Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 90 of 90

Thread: Union Square ‘I hate white people’ beating victim dies; suspect in court.

  1. #81
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Union Square ‘I hate white people’ beating victim dies; suspect in court.

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I hope they lock this guy up and throw away the key...The larger question I have is why the spike in black on white racial crime lately? What factors do y'all see as causing this to, if not be happening as portrayed as far as news reporting, then why the increased reporting of this type of thing....And if it is as prevalent as the reports on the news would suggest, why isn't there more of a public plea to the black community to knock it off?
    And they're still "debating" on weather or not to charge this racist with a hate crime.

    Black on white crime has always been high - the media (or rather the MSM) just never reports it - at least not in a racial context.

  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Union Square ‘I hate white people’ beating victim dies; suspect in court.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Obama, Sharpton and Jackson will always play to the base. They can always count on the 'blame America first' Lefties for support but they have to maintain the idea that Blacks are being discriminated against, and only they can and will fight for them again their White oppressors.
    It's called job security...

    Progressives and race baiters create problems just so they can get paid to pretend to solve the said problems, and of course the progressive voting base buys right into it for one of two reasons a) white guilt/loathing or b) free Obama phones....

    They'll either guilt you into voting progressive or just outright give you free subsidies to vote progressive.. Of course when neither a or b will get them over the hump they will find a way for the dead to vote progressive...

  3. #83
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,127

    Re: Union Square ‘I hate white people’ beating victim dies; suspect in court.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    It's called job security...

    Progressives and race baiters create problems just so they can get paid to pretend to solve the said problems, and of course the progressive voting base buys right into it for one of two reasons a) white guilt/loathing or b) free Obama phones....

    They'll either guilt you into voting progressive or just outright give you free subsidies to vote progressive.. Of course when neither a or b will get them over the hump they will find a way for the dead to vote progressive...
    what a stupid, stupid post
    this exhibits all the depth of a thimble
    only wish we had a dislike feature
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  4. #84
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Union Square ‘I hate white people’ beating victim dies; suspect in court.

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    what a stupid, stupid post
    this exhibits all the depth of a thimble
    only wish we had a dislike feature
    Spoken like a true progressive.....

    What is the point of congress?

    What is the point of government - what are their responsibilities and duties?

    If I'm so stupid enlighten me on their duties and responsibilities?

  5. #85
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Union Square ‘I hate white people’ beating victim dies; suspect in court.

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    what a stupid, stupid post
    this exhibits all the depth of a thimble
    only wish we had a dislike feature
    You see all the Jesse Jackson's and Sharpton's in the US wouldn't have a job if black folks weren't allegedly "discriminated" against. Now in what UNIVERSE do you believe it's in Al's or Jesse's best interest not promote the lies of racism and discrimination when it made them so flippin' wealthy????

    WHY???

    They don't have any reason to... Their race baiting makes them lots of $$$$$$$$ and gets the progressives lots of votes... That doesn't do anything but make a few racebaiters rich and a bunch of black folks poor with the "it's not your fault" BS while getting a consolation prize of a free Obamaphone sponsored by Jesse Jr and Al Sharpton....

    Of course this doesn't even register in your brain....
    Last edited by Mr.Nick; 09-12-13 at 04:47 AM.

  6. #86
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Union Square ‘I hate white people’ beating victim dies; suspect in court.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    You see all the Jesse Jackson's and Sharpton's in the US wouldn't have a job if black folks weren't allegedly "discriminated" against. Now in what UNIVERSE do you believe it's in Al's or Jesse's best interest not promote the lies of racism and discrimination when it made them so flippin' wealthy????

    WHY???

    They don't have any reason to... Their race baiting makes them lots of $$$$$$$$ and gets the progressives lots of votes... That doesn't do anything but make a few racebaiters rich and a bunch of black folks poor with the "it's not your fault" BS while getting a consolation prize of a free Obamaphone sponsored by Jesse Jr and Al Sharpton....

    Of course this doesn't even register in your brain....
    Don't forget progressive extortion, that's a big part of progressive politics.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Union Square ‘I hate white people’ beating victim dies; suspect in court.

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    what a stupid, stupid post
    this exhibits all the depth of a thimble
    only wish we had a dislike feature
    The dislike feature can best be expressed by submitting an intelligent response that counters the previous post.

    Lefties want it so easy that they don't even have to think anymore. Just press a button and all their needs will be looked after. And 'progressive' politicians cater to those non-thinking lazy attitudes where everything will be done for them by someone else.

  8. #88
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Union Square ‘I hate white people’ beating victim dies; suspect in court.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
    No. Why in the world would you expect him to do that?
    Past precedent.

  9. #89
    Educator Grendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-02-13 @ 01:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    704

    Re: Union Square ‘I hate white people’ beating victim dies; suspect in court.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    Past precedent.
    Well, there's a way to find out if your expectations of the man are correct: Let's wait and see if he does come out and say that. If he does, then you have a good assessment of his character. If not, then maybe your opinion of the man isn't in line with reality.
    "All that stuff I was taught about evolution, embryology, Big Bang theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of hell [the bible] teaches us how to run all our public policy and everything in society." Rep. Paul Broun (R)

  10. #90
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Union Square ‘I hate white people’ beating victim dies; suspect in court.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
    Well, there's a way to find out if your expectations of the man are correct: Let's wait and see if he does come out and say that. If he does, then you have a good assessment of his character. If not, then maybe your opinion of the man isn't in line with reality.
    I like my chances, since Sharpton has never met a camera he doesn't love.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •