Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 79

Thread: Hawaii Gov. Calls Special Session on Gay Marriage

  1. #31
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Hawaii Gov. Calls Special Session on Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    That is and easy one.....All the Red states that Romney carried in the last election. Most of them have constitutional amendments banning gay marriage and they are not about to change them........You got all your going to get.
    transaltion: you cant name them thats what i thought

    i love when you prove how severely uneducated you are about specific topics

    are you claiming Mitt carried 37 states?

    also, the bannings are actually going to HELP gay rights, thats the poetic justice of it, its going to make it easier.

    let me know when you can list those 37 states since its so "easy" we'd love to see the list
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #32
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Hawaii Gov. Calls Special Session on Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    transaltion: you cant name them thats what i thought

    i love when you prove how severely uneducated you are about specific topics

    are you claiming Mitt carried 37 states?

    also, the bannings are actually going to HELP gay rights, thats the poetic justice of it, its going to make it easier.

    let me know when you can list those 37 states since its so "easy" we'd love to see the list
    Ah personal attacks is all you have. Do your own research its really easy. Even you can do it.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #33
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Hawaii Gov. Calls Special Session on Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Ah personal attacks is all you have. Do your own research its really easy. Even you can do it.
    there was no personal attack at all, i stated facts

    YOU made the claim and cant back it up as usual because you are to uneducated about this specific topic.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #34
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Hawaii Gov. Calls Special Session on Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    there was no personal attack at all, i stated facts

    YOU made the claim and cant back it up as usual because you are to uneducated about this specific topic.
    i love when you prove how severely uneducated you are about specificThat is a personal attack. That is a personal attack.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #35
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Hawaii Gov. Calls Special Session on Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    there was no personal attack at all, i stated facts

    YOU made the claim and cant back it up as usual because you are to uneducated about this specific topic.
    That is a personal attack.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  6. #36
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Hawaii Gov. Calls Special Session on Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    i love when you prove how severely uneducated you are about specificThat is a personal attack. That is a personal attack.
    no its not, its a fact, you claimed there are 37 red stats that is factually false, proving that on this specific topic you are severely uneducated

    i myself am severely uneducated about brain surgery and saying that is not a personal attack, its a fact. Sorry you are wrong try again.

    Let me know when you are ready to admit you were factually wrong and there are not 37 red states.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #37
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Hawaii Gov. Calls Special Session on Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    That is a personal attack.
    wrong again see post 36. fail
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #38
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: Hawaii Gov. Calls Special Session on Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    whether you like it or not red states will never accept gay marriage.
    They said that about interracial marriage. Supreme Court eventually told the remaining states to shove it.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  9. #39
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Hawaii Gov. Calls Special Session on Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Back-up links:
    Hawaii Gov. Abercrombie pushes for gay marriage vote
    Hawaii next for gay marriage push

    more possible equality winning over discrimination.
    it be great to see these issues go minimum to state supreme courts and ruled on but ill take it this way too!
    The best solution would be SCOTUS hearing a direct case and ruling on it assuring all states stop discrimination and respect equal rights.

    Anyway the extra provision protection is a complete waste of time but its nice frosting to put on the bill to settle down the conspiracy theorist and fear mongers. I guess in ways its also smart though too since it makes the bogus claims of saying churches/religions are in danger even more silly.

    I hope it passes, just another stone in the road of equality!
    "equal" "rights"
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  10. #40
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Hawaii Gov. Calls Special Session on Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    "equal" "rights"
    Lifes a bitch huh?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •