Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 345

Thread: Police detain George Zimmerman after 911 call from wife [W:265]

  1. #291
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Police detain George Zimmerman after 911 call from wife [W:265]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharona View Post
    Yes, she certainly uses all the right liberal buzz words doesn't she? "Finally felling empowered again".....pfft! What the hell is that about? See, I think she sounded like at least as selfish as Z here....claiming right to half of any settlement upcoming in Z's law suits? Give me a break, this is about the future money....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #292
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Last Seen
    01-03-14 @ 11:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    263

    Re: Police detain George Zimmerman after 911 call from wife [W:265]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Yes, she certainly uses all the right liberal buzz words doesn't she? "Finally felling empowered again".....pfft! What the hell is that about? See, I think she sounded like at least as selfish as Z here....claiming right to half of any settlement upcoming in Z's law suits? Give me a break, this is about the future money....
    She has the right to leave George and petition for divorce ....

  3. #293
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Police detain George Zimmerman after 911 call from wife [W:265]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharona View Post
    She has the right to leave George and petition for divorce ....
    Ofcourse she does...I don't dispute that at all...But she doesn't have the right to manipulate the system over her greed of future settlements.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #294
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Last Seen
    01-03-14 @ 11:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    263

    Re: Police detain George Zimmerman after 911 call from wife [W:265]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Ofcourse she does...I don't dispute that at all...But she doesn't have the right to manipulate the system over her greed of future settlements.
    I see it differently.. I think she does have the right since the lawsuit was filed while she was married.

  5. #295
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Police detain George Zimmerman after 911 call from wife [W:265]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharona View Post
    I see it differently.. I think she does have the right since the lawsuit was filed while she was married.
    Ok, but that is for the court to decide at divorce. Keep in mind what I said, "she doesn't have the right to manipulate the system...." That is important.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #296
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Last Seen
    01-03-14 @ 11:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    263

    Re: Police detain George Zimmerman after 911 call from wife [W:265]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Ok, but that is for the court to decide at divorce. Keep in mind what I said, "she doesn't have the right to manipulate the system...." That is important.
    The issues in divorce are custody and support of minor children, division of property and conduct of the parties.. How is she manipulating the system?

  7. #297
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Police detain George Zimmerman after 911 call from wife [W:265]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharona View Post
    The issues in divorce are custody and support of minor children, division of property and conduct of the parties.. How is she manipulating the system?
    By lying to police about the severity of a situation, and painting Z as some kind of monster that is out of control she can paint the picture that her life with him during the 7 years of marriage warrants a greater division of assets.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #298
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Last Seen
    01-03-14 @ 11:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    263

    Re: Police detain George Zimmerman after 911 call from wife [W:265]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    By lying to police about the severity of a situation, and painting Z as some kind of monster that is out of control she can paint the picture that her life with him during the 7 years of marriage warrants a greater division of assets.
    He smashed her cell phone.. and likely backed down after the 911 call.

  9. #299
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,838

    Re: Police detain George Zimmerman after 911 call from wife [W:265]

    If Florida is a community property state, she has no legal right to any court ordered settlement to him. She should have waited until he had commingled the money. Sometimes though, their girlfriends and mothers won't allow any delay in getting rid of that damn man.

  10. #300
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Police detain George Zimmerman after 911 call from wife [W:265]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharona View Post
    He smashed her cell phone.. and likely backed down after the 911 call.

    So she says....Were you there? Did you see him do it?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •