Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 345

Thread: Police detain George Zimmerman after 911 call from wife [W:265]

  1. #141
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,670

    Re: George Zimmerman in Custody After Gun Incident

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    You're already jumping to conclusions that he didn't do anything. You don't know what ACTUALLY happened either, but you're here defending your Saint because you guys can't deal with the thought that he's possibly in the wrong ever about anything.

    People lie all the time in divorces. My wife is claiming that I abused her and the kids, which is so far from the truth, I can't even begin. Where is the investigation on that? I don't see anybody in the police or courts who give a goddamn about what I didn't do, but we're all supposed to sit back and wait for this investigation? Because he's the "golden boy" of the right?
    Funny how that works...that whole presumption of innocence thing...right?

    And holy ****, man. You are in the middle of a situation where a woman in the middle of a divorce is making a false claim about YOU and the first thing you can think of is Zimmerman MUST be guilty of THIS incident because you believe he was guilty of the LAST incident. Seriously????

    Seriously?????????

  2. #142
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    re: Police detain George Zimmerman after 911 call from wife [W:265]

    "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers" - Voltaire
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

  3. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: George Zimmerman in Custody After Gun Incident

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    The guy that followed and killed a teenager because he was "scared" is more trustworthy? Didn't he also assault a cop but got super lucky and they dropped it for some reason.
    That "some reason" was a deal where the charges were reduced upon his completion of court ordered anger management classes.

  4. #144
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,152

    Re: George Zimmerman in Custody After Gun Incident

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Funny how that works...that whole presumption of innocence thing...right?

    And holy ****, man. You are in the middle of a situation where a woman in the middle of a divorce is making a false claim about YOU and the first thing you can think of is Zimmerman MUST be guilty of THIS incident because you believe he was guilty of the LAST incident. Seriously????

    Seriously?????????
    I never said he was guilty. He does have an interesting pattern of behavior though.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  5. #145
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,152

    Re: George Zimmerman in Custody After Gun Incident

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    That "some reason" was a deal where the charges were reduced upon his completion of court ordered anger management classes.
    It'll be interesting to see if those classes are working.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  6. #146
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,670

    Re: George Zimmerman in Custody After Gun Incident

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I never said he was guilty. He does have an interesting pattern of behavior though.
    Never said the guy was a saint. But 1+1=2. Not =9, not = orange, not =dumptruck. In the Martin incident you dont have to like it but there was pretty clear evidence Martin doubled back, confronted Zimmerman, and was on his chest beating his head into the ground. Result...acquittal at trial.

    Dont know how I would respond to the trial, media scrutiny, and everything else he is going through. His wife said he is a 'changed' man since the incident. I could see that. I dont know what happened in THIS incident. I cant fathom the police would NOT arrest him if they didnt have some sort of cause, especially considering the high profile nature. But they didnt. Could just be that the wife, who admits she is very angry at him for taking off for a month, blew **** out of proportion. OR...he could have done exactly what she said he did. Like you said...you never know in divorce situations.

    All this other BS aside...good luck with your personal situation..seriously...good thoughts.

  7. #147
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: George Zimmerman in Custody After Gun Incident

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    Ahhh so when it comes to Zimmerman we should all be 100% respectful and not say a word until we have all the facts. We all do this with all stories on this forum right? Nobody talks about anything unless they have all the evidence huh? lmao you guys are so bias you can't even see straight. When its your boy he deserves royal treatment eh?
    Zimmerman is not my boy. Stop trying to objectify everything with your emotional nonsense.

    This has nothing to do with your Left/Right false paradigm of us vs them. I don't know Zimmerman personally. I have no opinion of who he is personally. It doesn't affect the EVIDENCE the jury weighed in the case against him when he was found NOT GUILTY. This domestic situation doesn't change the evidence that Traythug was on top of Zimmerman pounding his skull into the concrete. If I was in the same position as Zimmerman and had a gun. I would have shot Trayvon in self defense too.

  8. #148
    Preserve Protect Defend
    Beaudreaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Covfefe, NC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,566

    Re: George Zimmerman in Custody After Gun Incident

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    Ahhh so when it comes to Zimmerman we should all be 100% respectful and not say a word until we have all the facts. We all do this with all stories on this forum right? Nobody talks about anything unless they have all the evidence huh? lmao you guys are so bias you can't even see straight. When its your boy he deserves royal treatment eh?
    @MyFoxOrlando: Police say a weapon was “present” during the #GeorgeZimmerman incident in Lake Mary, FL, but NOT “involved.”

  9. #149
    Preserve Protect Defend
    Beaudreaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Covfefe, NC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,566

    re: Police detain George Zimmerman after 911 call from wife [W:265]

    @MyFoxOrlando: Police say a weapon was “present” during the #GeorgeZimmerman incident in Lake Mary, FL, but NOT “involved.”

  10. #150
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,502

    Re: George Zimmerman in Custody After Gun Incident

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Zimmerman is not my boy. Stop trying to objectify everything with your emotional nonsense.

    This has nothing to do with your Left/Right false paradigm of us vs them. I don't know Zimmerman personally. I have no opinion of who he is personally. It doesn't affect the EVIDENCE the jury weighed in the case against him when he was found NOT GUILTY. This domestic situation doesn't change the evidence that Traythug was on top of Zimmerman pounding his skull into the concrete. If I was in the same position as Zimmerman and had a gun. I would have shot Trayvon in self defense too.
    I never said left/right, I was talking about those taking sides of the Trayvon incident, though it does largely fall on those lines. Besides your complaining do you have anything to say that matters? No you do not.

    Its not unreasonable for people to jump on him over this. Though it looks like he's caught his 4th break here and will walk away again.

    This guy isn't going to stop until he's in prison.

Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •