Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 133

Thread: Activists: Syrian Rebels take Christian Village

  1. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-16-13 @ 05:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,817

    Re: Activists: Syrian Rebels take Christian Village

    Quote Originally Posted by reinoe View Post
    Well if you want the thrill of ruthless bloodthirsty slaughter you can join in on the Syrian Rebels, Obama will ensure that you get whatever training you need. Obama will ensure that you're properly compensated.
    Bloodthirsty slaughter is its own compensation, obviously.

  2. #112
    Sage
    Higgins86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,252

    Re: Activists: Syrian Rebels take Christian Village

    Quote Originally Posted by reinoe View Post
    Well if you want the thrill of ruthless bloodthirsty slaughter you can join in on the Syrian Rebels, Obama will ensure that you get whatever training you need. Obama will ensure that you're properly compensated.
    it's early here so excuse my bluntness but what the **** are you talking about? Bloodthirsty slaughter has been the story in Syria for the past 2 years and the main culprit has been the better equipped, highly funded and strongly supported Assad regime.
    ‘This is not peace, it is an armistice for 20 years.’ (Ferdinand Foch. After the Treaty of Versailles, 1919).

  3. #113
    Sage
    reinoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Out West
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    16,107
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Activists: Syrian Rebels take Christian Village

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    it's early here so excuse my bluntness but what the **** are you talking about? Bloodthirsty slaughter has been the story in Syria for the past 2 years and the main culprit has been the better equipped, highly funded and strongly supported Assad regime.
    So then there are videos of Assad's forces cutting out a man's lungs and eating them? Because that's what the Al-Qaeda backed rebels are doing. I don't recall any stories of Assad's forces sacking Christian villages and killing people who don't convert. Do tell!

  4. #114
    Sage
    Higgins86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,252

    Re: Activists: Syrian Rebels take Christian Village

    Quote Originally Posted by reinoe View Post
    So then there are videos of Assad's forces cutting out a man's lungs and eating them? Because that's what the Al-Qaeda backed rebels are doing. I don't recall any stories of Assad's forces sacking Christian villages and killing people who don't convert. Do tell!
    no but there are videos of fighter jets dropping napalm like bombs on school playgrounds and the death toll says its own story, a rag tag army of rebels does not inflict that kind of damage its just common sense.
    ‘This is not peace, it is an armistice for 20 years.’ (Ferdinand Foch. After the Treaty of Versailles, 1919).

  5. #115
    Sage
    reinoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Out West
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    16,107
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Activists: Syrian Rebels take Christian Village

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    no but there are videos of fighter jets dropping napalm like bombs on school playgrounds and the death toll says its own story, a rag tag army of rebels does not inflict that kind of damage its just common sense.
    Oh so what you're saying is that Assad's government is using conventional warfare techniques which, SURPRISE, includes using planes to drop weapons on locations where terrorists are hiding. Well let me know when Assad's forces start sacking villages and forcing people to convert their religion or die. In the mean time I support people and governments who fight against the terrorists. Why are you making excuses for terrorists btw?

  6. #116
    Sage
    Higgins86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,252

    Re: Activists: Syrian Rebels take Christian Village

    Quote Originally Posted by reinoe View Post
    Oh so what you're saying is that Assad's government is using conventional warfare techniques which, SURPRISE, includes using planes to drop weapons on locations where terrorists are hiding. Well let me know when Assad's forces start sacking villages and forcing people to convert their religion or die. In the mean time I support people and governments who fight against the terrorists. Why are you making excuses for terrorists btw?
    conventional?

    BBC News - Syria crisis: Incendiary bomb victims 'like the walking dead'

    No these are not weapons conventional countries use especially in highly populated areas and in the mean time you support dictatorships not governments because this regime has not looked to hand over power for about 30 years.
    ‘This is not peace, it is an armistice for 20 years.’ (Ferdinand Foch. After the Treaty of Versailles, 1919).

  7. #117
    Sage
    reinoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Out West
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    16,107
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Activists: Syrian Rebels take Christian Village

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    conventional?

    BBC News - Syria crisis: Incendiary bomb victims 'like the walking dead'

    No these are not weapons conventional countries use especially in highly populated areas and in the mean time you support dictatorships not governments because this regime has not looked to hand over power for about 30 years.
    You clearly didn't pay attention to the video in your own link...

    "The weapon used was not a chemical one, but a conventional weapon".

    English must not be your strong suit, or maybe you're deaf?

    I don't know what kind of malarkey you're referring to when you say "conventional country". The phrase reeks of western elitism. How do you define a conventional country I wonder?

  8. #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-03-13 @ 04:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    376

    Re: Activists: Syrian Rebels take Christian Village

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Both sides are bad but one is much much worse. Did you here about the battle this weekend in which president Assad's forces fought against the Islamic extremists to protect a Christian village but were overwhelmed and had to withdraw allowing the city to fall to the extremists that have killed many and the fate of many is not yet known?
    Syria is a messed up place and both sides are the enemy. I know you really don't have much stomach for killing and that's fine. Maybe our world needs more folks like you, Monte. Me - I have no problem killing what I don't much like. I guess a lot of folks think like me, and that's why our species will never stop killing each other.

  9. #119
    Sage
    Higgins86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,252

    Re: Activists: Syrian Rebels take Christian Village

    Quote Originally Posted by reinoe View Post
    You clearly didn't pay attention to the video in your own link...

    "The weapon used was not a chemical one, but a conventional weapon".

    English must not be your strong suit, or maybe you're deaf?

    I don't know what kind of malarkey you're referring to when you say "conventional country". The phrase reeks of western elitism. How do you define a conventional country I wonder?
    No same link it mentions the fact its not a weapon the West uses or condones. You use phrases like western elitism but the fact is the west runs the show and we stop this world descending into chaos. But by all means continue to support this dictatorship, I mean dictatorships have such a good history.

  10. #120
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Activists: Syrian Rebels take Christian Village

    It's pretty simple, if the United States strikes Syria - Every Christian in the Middle East and parts of Africa will be executed.... The Muslims are on a free-for-all right now attacking all non-Muslims... Not only that but he want's to bomb on their behalf......

    Not only that but Iran and Russia will certainly strike which could without question result in WWIII....

    Obama wants to strike Syria to empower Muslims - nothing more and nothing less...

    Why isn't Obamy saying a ****ing thing about Egypt and the Christian genocide?

    This is so far beyond Republican/Democrat - Obama is a ****ing idiot...

    This is what you get when you elect someone based on affirmative action alone.... This **** is all ****ed up...

    This **** has turned into an "all in" poker game...

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •