Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Arab Christians come out strongly against US strike in Syria

  1. #11
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Arab Christians come out strongly against US strike in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    I find it sad that people identify with religious groups. Why can't it be a human atrocity? Why can't we be brothers and sisters in humanity instead of Christianity or Islam? Why is a Christian so much more worthy of sympathy when they are killed by an Islamist than an Islamist is worthy of sympathy when they are killed by a Christian? Just because a person has the same basic set of spiritual beliefs does not mean they have the same values, attitudes, and ideas. Honestly, this all comes off with the same kind of deranged, mindless group think you would encounter at a soccer game riot.

    Because religion is an opiate for weak minded people.

  2. #12
    Question authority
    Grand Mal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    on an island off the left coast of Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    16,477
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Arab Christians come out strongly against US strike in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Because religion is an opiate for weak minded people.
    If religion is opium, atheism is heroin.

  3. #13
    Question authority
    Grand Mal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    on an island off the left coast of Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    16,477
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Arab Christians come out strongly against US strike in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray410 View Post
    Anybody that isn't "Rah Rah America" shouldn't be living in this country.

    Obama and the Liberals are the warmongers here and Obama does not represent America or Americans.
    Well, many of us don't. Live in America, I mean. And you're wrong, Obama does represent the US to the world.

  4. #14
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Arab Christians come out strongly against US strike in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Mal View Post
    If religion is opium, atheism is heroin.

    No, it's more like marijauna.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Arab Christians come out strongly against US strike in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    According to Obama he doesn't want to change a thing in Syria with his "shot across the bow".
    According to Obama...

    Enough said right there. Making things worse for Christians will probable be more of a reason Obama will strike.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Arab Christians come out strongly against US strike in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Because religion is an opiate for weak minded people.
    I consider people without God to be the weak-minded.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Arab Christians come out strongly against US strike in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    According to Obama he doesn't want to change a thing in Syria with his "shot across the bow".
    Your brain on Obamaphobia. You can't even hear the words people speak anymore. It's amusing to watch.

  8. #18
    Educator
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Brookfield,Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    11-04-13 @ 08:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    628

    Re: Arab Christians come out strongly against US strike in Syria

    We have already seen the anti-Christian attacks in Egypt.

  9. #19
    Sage
    Sherman123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 11:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,774

    Re: Arab Christians come out strongly against US strike in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post


    US created acatastrophe to Christians in Iraq, Now it tries again to do same thing inSyria. All are in the name of “democracy” and “human rights”. It’sdisgusting.
    A conference of Christian bishops and scholars opposes our involvement in Syria? Well that does it for me. Turn back the ships!

  10. #20
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Arab Christians come out strongly against US strike in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    I consider people without God to be the weak-minded.
    Yes, I know Tex.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •