Page 80 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 791 to 800 of 1200

Thread: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

  1. #791
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,855

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.)its not an opinion you FACTUALLY have not provided and successful slipper slop argument.

    try to understand uner laws and precedence this is a true or false thing, its not opinion base.

    now if you want to have an opinion saying you dont like gays having equal rights thats your choice but when you say equal rights for gays will lead to other things based solely on equal rights for gays arguments/precedence you are factually wrong and this thread proves that.

    as always if you disagree please provide these factual slipper slope arguments now

    2.) you keep saying this but yet cant support it anyway. Equal rights is not going to cause great harm in anyway what so ever, its a silly illogical strawman and scare tactic that nobody honest, educated and objective buys.
    I think I have presented a very valid slippery slope argument. Conjecture? yes but time will tell and with the current problems we have with the judiciary branch of government legislating from the bench, my slippery slope argument is a probable one.
    Last edited by vesper; 09-13-13 at 12:46 PM.

  2. #792
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,786

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    1.)I think I have presented a very valid slippery slope argument. Conjecture? yes but time will tell and with the current problems we have with the judiciary branch of government legislating from the bench, my slippery slope argument is a probable one.
    im sure you think that but facts prove you have not
    theres nothign solely offering equal rights to gays does to other marriages, nothing

    as always if you disagree please provide these factual slipper slope arguments now
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #793
    Sage
    chromium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A2
    Last Seen
    06-05-17 @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,968

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    nope every single one you brought up factually failed in this debate, EVERY ONE
    you haven provided ONE single example of equal rights for gays leading to other things solely because of equal rights for gays. You have proven you have no clue what a slipper slope is and its hilarious. its pure uneducated ignorance of this subject or dishonesty, pick one.
    Yeah, with the way some keep bringing this up, you'd think polygamy incest and bestiality would be legal in MA Iowa NY etc by now.

  4. #794
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,786

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

    Quote Originally Posted by chromium View Post
    Yeah, with the way some keep bringing this up, you'd think polygamy incest and bestiality would be legal in MA Iowa NY etc by now.
    yeah its weird i dont get how a persons hate, bigotry and or ignorance could even lead them to believe its a slippery slope its dumb.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #795
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    yeah its weird i dont get how a persons hate, bigotry and or ignorance could even lead them to believe its a slippery slope its dumb.
    40 years ago no one thought we'd fall this far down the slope. You truly believe we've reached the bottom of that hill and that no further changes to marriage will occur?

  6. #796
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,786

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    40 years ago no one thought we'd fall this far down the slope. You truly believe we've reached the bottom of that hill and that no further changes to marriage will occur?
    again, thank you for proving you have no clue what a slippery slope argument is, please continue to do this, its funny every time.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #797
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    again, thank you for proving you have no clue what a slippery slope argument is, please continue to do this, its funny every time.
    You're too uneducated to make comments like this without exposing yourself yet again to the forum as a know nothing know it all. 40-50 years ago was the debate about openning marriage to cousins. Many states started to allow it.

  8. #798
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,786

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    You're too uneducated to make comments like this without exposing yourself yet again to the forum as a know nothing know it all. 40-50 years ago was the debate about openning marriage to cousins. Many states started to allow it.
    a failed insult only further shows your desperation, thank again for proving you have no clue what a slippery slope is.

    before that (40-50) years ago cousins could already marry, so whats that? a slippery mountain? you fail again and facts destroy you posts again

    also before you tired failed insults try to make sure you have and education of the topic being discussed what so ever so your posts dont fail this bad.
    tell me that cool line about education and exposing oneself again? yep thats what YOU just did. WOW

    and as always if you disagree PLEASE show us any factual logic connecting equal rights being granted to gays leading to a slippery slope of something else, we cant wait to read it!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #799
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

    You rarely use any sort of fact, apparently it's what you have named your OPINION. At issue isn't "equal rights being granted to gays" but allowing gay marriage. It's hilarious how you accuse others of the very behavior you display religiously.

  10. #800
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,759

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

    Why isnt interracial marriage a slippery slope?

Page 80 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •