Page 73 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 730 of 1200

Thread: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

  1. #721
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,833

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    1.)Gay "Marriage" is an inferior form of pretend marriage. It's a sham. It doesn't deserve to be in the same discussion as the tradition of marriage, which brings the opposite sexes together to form one union. From this union, new life is created with unique DNA, formed from the DNA of that child's biological parents. This all has significant social and economic purposes that are unique to this institution. Not the Frankenstein experiments that the LGBT community has to engage in to try and pass themselves off as "normal".
    2.)If that hurts your feelings I don't care. Live with it.
    1.) yeah you keep saying this meaningless unsupportable failed opinion and i keep asking you for facst to back it up and you never answer, why? because you have no facts to back it up
    2.) doesnt hurt me at all because its factually wrong and im very happy equal rights are being granted and discrimination is losing. You would be the one with hurt feelins trying to stop it.

    Let me know when you have any facts to support your posted lies
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #722
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) yeah you keep saying this meaningless unsupportable failed opinion and i keep asking you for facst to back it up and you never answer, why? because you have no facts to back it up
    Biological and scientific fact. Not my problem you are anti science.

    2.) doesnt hurt me at all because its factually wrong and im very happy equal rights are being granted and discrimination is losing. You would be the one with hurt feelins trying to stop it.
    Of course it hurts you. Look at the way you emotionally lash out at anyone who has a different opinion. Look at how you personally attack people. Look at how you and all the other "tolerant" individuals proclaiming to be for "equality" viciously attack anyone you disagree with personally.

    Let me know when you have any facts to support your posted lies
    You're not interested in facts which is why I rarely bother with your emo nonense

  3. #723
    Sage
    Ontologuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,516

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    youve lost them ALL, every single one, not only lost but your posts got destroyed in an embarrassing fashion. ANd while CC is probably the best at it, many poster have dont this to your failed posts.


    3k9c1a7u11q5
    You don't trust Trump? Well, there's only one way to leverage him to do what's economically right for us all: Powerful American Political Alliance. Got courage?! .. and a mere $5.00?

  4. #724
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontologuy View Post


    3k9c1a7u11q5
    I almost pity how emotionally invested these people are in gay sex

    If gay sex had a purpose, evolution would have found it by now and we would have seen adaptation

  5. #725
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,833

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    1.)Biological and scientific fact. Not my problem you are anti science.
    2.)Of course it hurts you. Look at the way you emotionally lash out at anyone who has a different opinion.
    3.)Look at how you personally attack people. Look at how you and all the other "tolerant" individuals proclaiming to be for "equality" viciously attack anyone you disagree with personally.
    4.)You're not interested in facts which is why I rarely bother with your emo nonense
    1.) biology and science have NOTHING to do with legal marriage, fail 1
    2.) wrong again, no lashing, i point out thae facts and when poeple make dishonest posts HUGE difference fail 2
    ive never viciously attacked anybody for a different OPINION. if you disagree PLEASE link me doing this instead of making up lies, nice try fail 3
    4.) thats what i thought, fail 4

    translation: you have none and this is why your posts get destroyed

    facts destroy your posts again, let me know when you get any facts supporting the lies you posted, any . . .hell ill take even ONE
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #726
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,833

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontologuy View Post


    3k9c1a7u11q5
    translation: you know it true

    if you disagree get one honest, respected objective poster to back you up and claim otherwise and then present FACTS that CC lost to. not your meanignless posted lies and opinion but FACTS.

    i cant wait for this entertainment. (also dont give me an example where CC admitted he made a mistake lol)
    Last edited by AGENT J; 09-12-13 at 04:11 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #727
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) biology and science have NOTHING to do with legal marriage, fail 1
    Sure they do. Marriage was created as an institution because of specific social, economic and biological (scientific) purposes

    Gay Marriage is pointless

    2.) wrong again, no lashing, i point out thae facts and when poeple make dishonest posts HUGE difference fail 2
    You don't deal in facts. You deal in emotional arguments and name calling. It's amusing you can't see tell the difference.

    ive never viciously attacked anybody for a different OPINION. if you disagree PLEASE link me doing this instead of making up lies, nice try fail 3
    4.) thats what i thought, fail 4
    That's all you ever do. Attack people who don't approve or condone of homosexual sex and deviant behavior

    translation: you have none and this is why your posts get destroyed
    Emo nonsense. This is exactly why I always ignore you. Idiotic nonsense like above. If you're telling people that you destroyed them, you're trying too hard. You're insecure about the validity and strength of your arguments, so if you have to make it personal and claim "victory". How embarrassing.

    facts destroy your posts again, let me know when you get any facts supporting the lies you posted, any . . .hell ill take even ONE
    As has been pointed out. You're not interested in facts.

  8. #728
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,833

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    1.) Sure they do. Marriage was created as an institution because of special social, economic and biological (scientific) purposes

    Gay Marriage is pointless

    2.)You don't deal in facts. You deal in emotional arguments and name calling. It's amusing you can't see tell the difference.

    3.)That's all you ever do. Attack people who don't approve or condone of homosexual sex and deviant behavior

    4.)Emo nonsense. This is exactly why I always ignore you. Idiotic nonsense like above. If you're telling people that you destroyed them, you're trying too hard. You're insecure about the validity and strength of your arguments, so if you have to make it personal and claim "victory". How embarrassing.



    5.) As has been pointed out. You're not interested in facts.
    1.) again im looking for FACTS not your meaningless unsupportable opinions.
    biology and science have nothing gto do with legal marriage in the US, this fact wont change fail 1

    2.) you can post this lie over and over again but the diffence is i can prove everythign i call a fact and you can not. fail 2

    3.) translation: you have no examples so you try to deflect and post lies so we continue to laugh at your failed posts. fail 3

    4.) another failed deflection and emotion lashing out over your posts failing. fail 4

    5.) another posted lie, if you disagree post those facts now, all we need is ONE. fail 5

    maybe next post youll post some FACTS that support you, cant wait to read them we are all waiting

    fact remains there are same sex couples that are married, crying about this wont change the facts
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #729
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I think that the block lgbt is running into is that many consider "marriage" a religious rite.
    The United States government does not care one bit whether any religious ceremony took place.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    I would agree to some extent. Which is why my position would be to eliminate the word marriage altogether and call any and all unions that are governmentally sanctioned, civil unions. Gay, straight, whatever. Same name, same rights. Then, if you are "united" in a religious ceremony, you can use the term "marriage". It fits since the term civil union meets the government definition very well.
    I disagree. This cedes ground to the religious that they own the word. They do not.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  10. #730
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Biological and scientific fact. Not my problem you are anti science.



    Of course it hurts you. Look at the way you emotionally lash out at anyone who has a different opinion. Look at how you personally attack people. Look at how you and all the other "tolerant" individuals proclaiming to be for "equality" viciously attack anyone you disagree with personally.



    You're not interested in facts which is why I rarely bother with your emo nonense
    You talk about procreation as if it is key to marriage. What about infertile couples?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

Page 73 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •