Page 30 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 1200

Thread: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

  1. #291
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,121

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Anybody around here support the NAMBLA agenda ?
    I get tired of the Association Fallacy.

    1. NAMBLA is a homosexual organization.
    2. NAMBLA wants to legalize adults having sex with minors.
    3. Therefore, all homosexuals want to legalize adults having sex with minors.

    That is the crux of the logic. Anyone who cannot see how that is fallacious or baiting is probably not worth trying to convince otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    The economy will improve under this bill. If a few people die, it will be for the betterament of this country.

  2. #292
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,121

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Redefining marriage has consequences. With traditional marriage no longer the standard, who knows what it will evolve into meaning. Marriage has the potential to now become whatever someone wants it to be. And the new laws being passed are laying the foundation for it to occur not tomorrow but years down the road.
    Marriage was redefined with no fault divorce and advances in women's rights. Same sex marriage is not a redefinition, it is a consequence of marriage having already been redefined. Once the gender roles went out the window and sodomy laws were struck down, there was no rational defense to keep same sex couples from marrying. People are arguing for a definition that was redefined almost 40 years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    The economy will improve under this bill. If a few people die, it will be for the betterament of this country.

  3. #293
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,840

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    thats what i thought you got nothnig and YES your statement implies they are the same, good back pedal

    1.) yeah so what KKK also founded its self the same way and had ties with churches? whats that mean?
    oh thats right, NOTHING

    2.) nobody is redefining marriage Gay marriage exists in BC and what are these fantasy strawman consequences.
    3.) what is traditional marriage, it never was the standard depending on who you ask its a made up thing
    4.) equal rights is the only think evolving
    5.) no it factually does not
    6.) there is ZERO foundation being laid except ending discrimination and granting equality. All good things.

    like your presented argument is a complete failure and history, facts and reality proves it to be a stupid argument also.
    man/boy relationships were quite popular in ancient Greece and Rome. Young male prostitutes in the Edo period of Japan were called kagema. Their clients were mainly adult men.

    In southern areas of Central Asia and Afghanistan adolescent males between twelve and sixteen years old perform erotic songs and suggestive dancing and are available as sex workers. Such boys are known as bacchá.

    In India, a hijra is a physically male or intersex person who may sometimes enter into prostitution. Not all hijras are prostitutes, however, and many consider themselves to have a female identity in a male body and accept this as a sacred condition or gift. Hijras dress as women and dance at weddings.

    Nothing new under the sun.....who knows maybe these practices will become the new norm in this country some day.

  4. #294
    User Ari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Last Seen
    10-09-13 @ 08:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    109

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    The stupid and failed argument is one where a person can not differentiate interracial marriages between a man and a woman and the redefining of marriage to include same sex. A stupid and failed argument is from a person that believes discrimination laws should be allowed to trump the right of conscience of others in the name of equality. A stupid and failed argument is one which denies the consequences to come from the laws and opinions being written on defining discrimination today.
    This argument sounds dishonest. You don't really believe people don't know the difference between interracial and SSM right? You both know the difference, except it only bothers you. It doesn't bother most people because it doesn't affect them. Why does it affect you?
    Last edited by Ari; 09-08-13 at 04:20 PM.

  5. #295
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,121

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    man/boy relationships were quite popular in ancient Greece and Rome. Young male prostitutes in the Edo period of Japan were called kagema. Their clients were mainly adult men.

    In southern areas of Central Asia and Afghanistan adolescent males between twelve and sixteen years old perform erotic songs and suggestive dancing and are available as sex workers. Such boys are known as bacchá.

    In India, a hijra is a physically male or intersex person who may sometimes enter into prostitution. Not all hijras are prostitutes, however, and many consider themselves to have a female identity in a male body and accept this as a sacred condition or gift. Hijras dress as women and dance at weddings.

    Nothing new under the sun.....who knows maybe these practices will become the new norm in this country some day.
    If there were to be such a significant cultural change in America, it would likely happen regardless of whether or not same sex marriage was legal. In fact, that could be just as likely a consequence of NOT making same sex marriage legal, since marriage places adults together in a committed, monogamous union. All of those societies you mentioned DO NOT have same sex marriage and could arguably be used to justify the need FOR same sex marriage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    The economy will improve under this bill. If a few people die, it will be for the betterament of this country.

  6. #296
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:33 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,494

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    man/boy relationships were quite popular in ancient Greece and Rome. Young male prostitutes in the Edo period of Japan were called kagema. Their clients were mainly adult men.

    In southern areas of Central Asia and Afghanistan adolescent males between twelve and sixteen years old perform erotic songs and suggestive dancing and are available as sex workers. Such boys are known as bacchá.

    In India, a hijra is a physically male or intersex person who may sometimes enter into prostitution. Not all hijras are prostitutes, however, and many consider themselves to have a female identity in a male body and accept this as a sacred condition or gift. Hijras dress as women and dance at weddings.

    Nothing new under the sun.....who knows maybe these practices will become the new norm in this country some day.

    Why is all your attention to homosexual=pedophilia based on male pedophilia?

    What about the lesbians?

    Why are you so sexist?

    Don't you care about the little girls being sexually abused by older women????


    Face it man.....you've lost all credibility in this fight. All of it.

    The nation is heading towards equal marriage rights for gays.
    And many of us are quite comfortable with that.

    Even us straight people.

  7. #297
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    1.) man/boy relationships were quite popular in ancient Greece and Rome. Young male prostitutes in the Edo period of Japan were called kagema. Their clients were mainly adult men.

    2.) In southern areas of Central Asia and Afghanistan adolescent males between twelve and sixteen years old perform erotic songs and suggestive dancing and are available as sex workers. Such boys are known as bacchá.

    In India, a hijra is a physically male or intersex person who may sometimes enter into prostitution. Not all hijras are prostitutes, however, and many consider themselves to have a female identity in a male body and accept this as a sacred condition or gift. Hijras dress as women and dance at weddings.

    Nothing new under the sun.....who knows maybe these practices will become the new norm in this country some day.
    1.) and? you think this will make rape and child molestation legal? and we will violate the rights of other citizend forcign them to be victims, nope sorry that fails
    and whats that have to do with precedence of equal rights in the cases about gays? thats right nothing

    2.) see #1

    3.) see #1

    4.) your posts reek of desperation

    again the question is HOW, you have ZERO logical and factual support for your failed claim?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #298
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    I get tired of the Association Fallacy.

    1. NAMBLA is a homosexual organization.
    2. NAMBLA wants to legalize adults having sex with minors.
    3. Therefore, all homosexuals want to legalize adults having sex with minors.

    That is the crux of the logic. Anyone who cannot see how that is fallacious or baiting is probably not worth trying to convince otherwise.


    oh ****
    wait a minute

    i have a mustache
    Hitler has a mustache

    oh no, i must be Hitler!!!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #299
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    man/boy relationships were quite popular in ancient Greece and Rome. Young male prostitutes in the Edo period of Japan were called kagema. Their clients were mainly adult men.

    In southern areas of Central Asia and Afghanistan adolescent males between twelve and sixteen years old perform erotic songs and suggestive dancing and are available as sex workers. Such boys are known as bacchá.

    In India, a hijra is a physically male or intersex person who may sometimes enter into prostitution. Not all hijras are prostitutes, however, and many consider themselves to have a female identity in a male body and accept this as a sacred condition or gift. Hijras dress as women and dance at weddings.

    Nothing new under the sun.....who knows maybe these practices will become the new norm in this country some day.
    Maybe we can start feeding people to the lions again for entertainment as well

  10. #300
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    oh ****
    wait a minute

    i have a mustache
    Hitler has a mustache

    oh no, i must be Hitler!!!
    Hitler wore pants
    I wear pants

    .......

Page 30 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •