Page 29 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 1200

Thread: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

  1. #281
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Anybody around here support the NAMBLA agenda ?

  2. #282
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Anybody around here support the NAMBLA agenda ?
    i don't know what their agenda is or if they have an united agenda but why would anybody support pedophilia and child rape.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #283
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,903

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    I always laugh when i see this dishonest, illogical, inane argument, its always a complete strawman and failure. Does anybody ever fall for it?
    reminds me of all the failed arguments people had in the past for equal rights for women and minorities and interracial marriage. THey were stupid and failed arguments then and that remains true today.
    The stupid and failed argument is one where a person can not differentiate interracial marriages between a man and a woman and the redefining of marriage to include same sex. A stupid and failed argument is from a person that believes discrimination laws should be allowed to trump the right of conscience of others in the name of equality. A stupid and failed argument is one which denies the consequences to come from the laws and opinions being written on defining discrimination today.

  4. #284
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    The stupid and failed argument is one where a person can not differentiate interracial marriages between a man and a woman and the redefining of marriage to include same sex. A stupid and failed argument is from a person that believes discrimination laws should be allowed to trump the right of conscience of others in the name of equality. A stupid and failed argument is one which denies the consequences to come from the laws and opinions being written on defining discrimination today.
    at lest you admit its stupid and failed, the other fact you arent admitting is that your examples are factually difference

    if you disagree PLEASE PLEASE provide FACTS that make the precedence for equal rights for gays lend itself solely to pedophile marriage? we cant wait to read this fail for further entertainment.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #285
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    The stupid and failed argument is one where a person can not differentiate interracial marriages between a man and a woman and the redefining of marriage to include same sex. A stupid and failed argument is from a person that believes discrimination laws should be allowed to trump the right of conscience of others in the name of equality. A stupid and failed argument is one which denies the consequences to come from the laws and opinions being written on defining discrimination today.
    The stupid argument is one where a person can not tell the difference btwn legally consenting adults and silly slippery slope BS.

  6. #286
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Anybody around here support the NAMBLA agenda ?
    Well anybody?

  7. #287
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Well anybody?
    well i support equal rights for gays

    and i would support new rights for polygamy also as long as it followed the same rules, CONSENTING ADULTS.
    now with this NEW right the hurdle would obviously be how to regulated it in divorces and death etc etc but i think the best solution is to legislate the basics and the rest is decided by the parties.

    but in NAMBLAs case theres nothing to support, there no legal precedence for them to ever have the rights, why?

    because we would have to blatantly strip others of their rights, rape, sexual assault and child molestation would have to be made legal.

    so count me out
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #288
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,903

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    at lest you admit its stupid and failed, the other fact you arent admitting is that your examples are factually difference

    if you disagree PLEASE PLEASE provide FACTS that make the precedence for equal rights for gays lend itself solely to pedophile marriage? we cant wait to read this fail for further entertainment.
    I never stated that. I stated that Nambla defines itself as a civil rights activist group from the beginning had ties with the founder of the first gay rights activist group ever formed in this country. That is a fact that can not be denied.

    Redefining marriage has consequences. With traditional marriage no longer the standard, who knows what it will evolve into meaning. Marriage has the potential to now become whatever someone wants it to be. And the new laws being passed are laying the foundation for it to occur not tomorrow but years down the road.

  9. #289
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    I never stated that. I stated that Nambla defines itself as a civil rights activist group from the beginning had ties with the founder of the first gay rights activist group ever formed in this country. That is a fact that can not be denied.
    Whoop tee doo


    There are also crazy religious groups like the 700 club that have much more influence than a basically defunct discredited group

    Redefining marriage has consequences. With traditional marriage no longer the standard, who knows what it will evolve into meaning. Marriage has the potential to now become whatever someone wants it to be. And the new laws being passed are laying the foundation for it to occur not tomorrow but years down the road.
    What consequences?

  10. #290
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    1,)I never stated that. I stated that Nambla defines itself as a civil rights activist group from the beginning had ties with the founder of the first gay rights activist group ever formed in this country. That is a fact that can not be denied.

    2.)Redefining marriage has consequences.
    3.) With traditional marriage no longer the standard
    4.) who knows what it will evolve into meaning.
    5.) Marriage has the potential to now become whatever someone wants it to be. And the new laws being passed are laying the foundation for it to occur not tomorrow but years down the road.
    thats what i thought you got nothnig and YES your statement implies they are the same, good back pedal

    1.) yeah so what KKK also founded its self the same way and had ties with churches? whats that mean?
    oh thats right, NOTHING

    2.) nobody is redefining marriage Gay marriage exists in BC and what are these fantasy strawman consequences.
    3.) what is traditional marriage, it never was the standard depending on who you ask its a made up thing
    4.) equal rights is the only think evolving
    5.) no it factually does not
    6.) there is ZERO foundation being laid except ending discrimination and granting equality. All good things.

    like your presented argument is a complete failure and history, facts and reality proves it to be a stupid argument also.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 29 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •