Page 2 of 120 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 1200

Thread: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

  1. #11
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,813

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    See the post above. I can't wait to see how you presume to represent that as a "nonsensical lie."
    easy, your OPINION and fantasies dont equal other practicing racism, DONE
    you saying those fighting for equality are racist is a nonsensical lie, thanks for playing

    lets us know whne you can back up your lie with facts and not fantasy and opinion, no racism exists at all in that statement or the fight for equal rights. Man i knew your answer would be funny
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #12
    Be different, be honest
    EdwinWillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Divided States of Kardashia
    Last Seen
    12-25-15 @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,361

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Much like a three year old might try to explain quantum physics, yes.
    ad-hominem. Is that all you got?
    Who chimes "No Absolutes!" chimes absolutely.

    zoom zoom

  3. #13
    Be different, be honest
    EdwinWillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Divided States of Kardashia
    Last Seen
    12-25-15 @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,361

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredOfLife View Post
    Well, there are words there but it explains nothing. The quote was about a "House Divided". You are the one who sees it as a race issue.
    I explained it adequately. That you didn't get it isn't my fault.
    Who chimes "No Absolutes!" chimes absolutely.

    zoom zoom

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-16-13 @ 05:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,817

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    I explained it adequately. That you didn't get it isn't my fault.
    There's nothing to get. You have your race glasses on and you aren't a fan of rights for homosexuals.

  5. #15
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,813

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredOfLife View Post
    Well, there are words there but it explains nothing. The quote was about a "House Divided". You are the one who sees it as a race issue.
    yep there was nothing in that failed explanation that points to anybody being racists, a total failure, appeal to emotion and severely desperate strawman that NOBODY bought.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #16
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    I explained it adequately. That you didn't get it isn't my fault.
    Oh we got it. You want to rationalize the irrational discrimination against homosexuals.

  7. #17
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    ad-hominem. Is that all you got?
    What more would I need?

    That things get so scrambled in your brain that you would actually offer up such idiotic nonsense is bad enough. Demanding that anybody actually accept such clearly delusional pap just compounds the problem.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  8. #18
    Be different, be honest
    EdwinWillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Divided States of Kardashia
    Last Seen
    12-25-15 @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,361

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    easy, your OPINION and fantasies dont equal other practicing racism, DONE
    Neither do yours equate to the fact they don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    you saying those fighting for equality are racist is a nonsensical lie, thanks for playing
    I'm saying homosexuals attempting to steal a moment in history important to blacks is racism. That's no lie. It's fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    lets us know whne you can back up your lie with facts and not fantasy and opinion, no racism exists at all in that statement or the fight for equal rights. Man i knew your answer would be funny
    Let me know when you can utter something that factually contradicts rather than merely repeating the ineffectual flame that I'm some sort of a liar.
    Who chimes "No Absolutes!" chimes absolutely.

    zoom zoom

  9. #19
    Be different, be honest
    EdwinWillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Divided States of Kardashia
    Last Seen
    12-25-15 @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,361

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredOfLife View Post
    There's nothing to get. You have your race glasses on and you aren't a fan of rights for homosexuals.
    There's plenty to get - and sadly you didn't.
    Who chimes "No Absolutes!" chimes absolutely.

    zoom zoom

  10. #20
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,813

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    1.)Neither do yours equate to the fact they don't.
    I'm saying homosexuals attempting to steal a moment in history important to blacks is racism. That's no lie. It's fact.

    Let me know when you can utter something that factually contradicts rather than merely repeating the ineffectual flame that I'm some sort of a liar.
    1.) so you are blamming your failures on others now? nice try but theres no racism present thats why we are all laughing at that silly post
    2.) nobody is trying to steal anything, both issues are about equality and no what you are saying is not a fact on any level what so ever. Its clear to us know you simply dont know what the word means

    what are trying to call a fact? theres nothign you said that is fact, nothing

    3.) already have, you trying to deflect wont changing anything

    i can simply quote the detention of what racism is
    Racism | Define Racism at Dictionary.com
    a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

    you lose nothing you stated factual fits that definition.
    Thanks for play but facts destroy your post
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 2 of 120 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •