Page 119 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1200

Thread: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

  1. #1181
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    I'm not going to tell you that. It's far more effective when you tell and show the world how liberal you are. Don't worry. I won't try to stop you from doing just that.
    I've already proven with FACTS my positions, you have just lied and provided nothing. It's shown you are a liar for all to see.

  2. #1182
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    you say this yet facts prove you wrong, failed insults wont change the fact you cant even back up your false claim. Let us know when you can. Let us know when you have facts to do this. I mean if its so easy just post them and teach me a real good lesson, i cant wait!
    The facts is, you are still having a heck of a time understanding the meaning of the word "perverse" and the word "deviant".

    If your 5th grade teacher couldn't get through to you in an entire school year, I won't be able to help you in just a few posts on a message board.

    Maybe you know somebody that grab a dictionary and review those two words with you, say several times in the next week or so. Maybe then it will sink in.
    "“If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina; or Savannah, Georgia; or Jacksonville, Florida…” -Obama

  3. #1183
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    I've already proven with FACTS my positions, you have just lied and provided nothing. It's shown you are a liar for all to see.
    LOL. Why yes, you have provided "FACTS" in support of my position. Several times. Please....continue.
    "“If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina; or Savannah, Georgia; or Jacksonville, Florida…” -Obama

  4. #1184
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    LOL. Why yes, you have provided "FACTS" in support of my position. Several times. Please....continue.
    Nope, I'm just going to put you on ignore like I would a 2 year old.

  5. #1185
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    The facts is, you are still having a heck of a time understanding the meaning of the word "perverse" and the word "deviant".

    If your 5th grade teacher couldn't get through to you in an entire school year, I won't be able to help you in just a few posts on a message board.

    Maybe you know somebody that grab a dictionary and review those two words with you, say several times in the next week or so. Maybe then it will sink in.
    you say this yet facts prove you wrong, failed insults wont change the fact you cant even back up your false claim. Let us know when you can. Let us know when you have facts to do this. I mean if its so easy just post them and teach me a real good lesson, i cant wait!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #1186
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,123

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post


    Ok - premise; you've never met any homosexuals, as far as you know, that are ashamed.
    Question: how would you know, if you knew... as far as you knew that they were ashamed? How? Would they tell you? "Oh Bodhisattva, I'm so ashamed..."
    Of COURSE they "embrace who they are and talk openly and honestly about it." Good grief, what do you think the whole point of the homosexual movement has been about these past 50 years? Coming out to stay hidden? I mean, the hallmark of their movement is centered around being proud of how they behave, isn't it? So seriously, how would you know?

    Where do you think a sense of shame comes from? It comes from guilt; it is the attendant emotion that accompanies guilt. Take the guilt away and so too goes any shame associated with it.

    That, in a nutshell is what the goal of the homosexual movement has been these past 50 years - exorcising the guilt from their behavior so that rather than feel ashamed by what they do, they can be free of any guilt and shame and behave pridefully about it instead. Shame is a powerful emotion - USUALLY its power is used to prevent one from behaving in a guilty way. What the homosexuals have done, are doing, is just the opposite - they are avoiding shame not by avoiding guilty behavior, they are denying the guilt of the behavior. They are eradicating the guilt. So back to your premise - live under such propaganda for long and its only natural one will be tempted to feel their behavior is "normal."

    W/r to "knowing homosexuals," LOL - I'll just say this: there was a time I would hump anything with two legs that had an orifice or a protrusion. I know a little about what I speak. When I say it's "gross self indulgence" that's precisely what it is - and I don't need to go to some liberal arts college to get "educated" on the fineries of self-indulgence. Been there, done that. All manner of attempts have been made by those thus engaged to make such behavior acceptable to society, cleansed of any shame or guilt - but none of it changes the underlying truth about the behavior or its deviancy. I know it's a choice. I know it's a behavior. And I know one can change both.
    Sounds like you are the one experiencing shame... and what does liberal arts have to do with anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  7. #1187
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    The rest of your post, it's Obama type liberalism on display. Way to keep proving my point, I like it.
    And what would that be? Indefinite detentions? More state surveillance? Expanding the drone death from above program?

    Obama's a liberal? Silly person. His landmark healthcare bill is little more than a giant insurance giveaway that fails to curtail costs the same way Bush's Medicare D did.
    Obama's continuation of the bailout has made the rich richer and poor...well poorer.

    I got the same impression TheNextEra did from you within five of your posts.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  8. #1188
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,123

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    We currently have exactly equal laws... at least in the states where SSM is prohibited. I have the exact same rights as every other man, women have the exact same rights as all other women. And to blur those lines will open the door to all sorts of unintended, mostly not good, consequences.

    I would say your beliefs about his beliefs are bigoted. Just as simple.
    That is a failed argument. If the person is not free to marry whom they want regardless of gender then they are being discriminated against. You are free to think what you like though you would be wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  9. #1189
    controlled chaos
    Gaugingcatenate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Formerly of the Southern USA, now permanently in the mountains of Panama
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,159

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    That is a failed argument. If the person is not free to marry whom they want regardless of gender then they are being discriminated against. You are free to think what you like though you would be wrong.
    That is just silly talk, liberal utopian fantasy... what if I want to marry my mother, brother, sister and father all at the same time... that would be given the green light under your "unlimited freedom" fantasy... you have no plausible argument against it... you would have to draw lines that have no logical basis if you think everyone should be free to marry whom they want...regardless.

    Those who stand for everything, in effect, stand for nothing...those who stand for nothing will fall for anything and then everything. Where are you in this hot mess? My view would be that you have fallen for everything. That is not how you run an ordered society, that sounds just a bit like nihilism to me...
    "...But resist we much, we must and we will much, about that be committed..." --- the right Reverend Alfred Charles "Al" Shaprton, Jr.

  10. #1190
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    Obama's continuation of the bailout has made the rich richer and poor...well poorer.
    Why yes, yes he has. Liberals programs do just that.
    "“If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina; or Savannah, Georgia; or Jacksonville, Florida…” -Obama

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •