Page 118 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1200

Thread: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

  1. #1171
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,818

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    What I'd tell you. LOL.

    It's just to easy sometimes.
    translation: you cant and you lose to facts again, thanks for playing. Let us know when you are ready to prove your lies using facts.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #1172
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,458
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    Can you say "distinction without a difference??"
    You're making a mountain out of a molehill. You make it seem that Canada is like some dictatorship -- I can assure you it's not even close.
    “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said... “‘Is everyone OK’? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

  3. #1173
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    I don't supply the proof of your liberal leanings. You do and just did again.

    You made a mistake and for a second, owned up to it. Then you started deflecting from your mistake and have been on the attack ever since to cover it. Perhaps you are kin to Obama.
    You can't even own up to your mistakes. You accused me of being a liberal and now you change it to liberal leanings. You sir are not only a proven liar now but can't even back up your own **** you spout. It's ok everyone has seen you for what you are, irrelevant and a liar.

  4. #1174
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    You're making a mountain out of a molehill. You make it seem that Canada is like some dictatorship -- I can assure you it's not even close.
    Really? It isn't?

  5. #1175
    Be different, be honest
    EdwinWillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Divided States of Kardashia
    Last Seen
    12-25-15 @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,361

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    You're making a mountain out of a molehill. You make it seem that Canada is like some dictatorship -- I can assure you it's not even close.
    How did I do that? We were discussing your court's assertion that speaking against homosexuality was tantamount to a hate crime. You affirmed it. I said nothing about a dictatorship - that was all you.
    Who chimes "No Absolutes!" chimes absolutely.

    zoom zoom

  6. #1176
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    You can't even own up to your mistakes. You accused me of being a liberal and now you change it to liberal leanings. You sir are not only a proven liar now but can't even back up your own **** you spout. It's ok everyone has seen you for what you are, irrelevant and a liar.
    LOL. You can't be a liberal unless you lean liberal. LOL.

    The rest of your post, it's Obama type liberalism on display. Way to keep proving my point, I like it.
    "“If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina; or Savannah, Georgia; or Jacksonville, Florida…” -Obama

  7. #1177
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    translation: you cant and you lose to facts again, thanks for playing. Let us know when you are ready to prove your lies using facts.
    You still can't grasp the definition of the word "perverse" or the word "deviant" I see.

    Maybe it's not your fault. Maybe you played hooky back in the 5th grade when the teacher showed your classmates how to use and understand definitions in a dictionary.
    "“If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina; or Savannah, Georgia; or Jacksonville, Florida…” -Obama

  8. #1178
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    LOL. You can't be a liberal unless you lean liberal. LOL.

    The rest of your post, it's Obama type liberalism on display. Way to keep proving my point, I like it.
    Way to not provide proof to you lies. As usual, you are a proven liar. Tell me, how can I be liberal when I am against gun control, bailouts, didn't vote for Obama, against Obamacare, etc. You are one ignorant Con.

  9. #1179
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,818

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    You still can't grasp the definition of the word "perverse" or the word "deviant" I see.

    Maybe it's not your fault. Maybe you played hooky back in the 5th grade when the teacher showed your classmates how to use and understand definitions in a dictionary.
    you say this yet facts prove you wrong, failed insults wont change the fact you cant even back up your false claim. Let us know when you can. Let us know when you have facts to do this. I mean if its so easy just post them and teach me a real good lesson, i cant wait!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #1180
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Way to not provide proof to you lies. As usual, you are a proven liar. Tell me, how can I be liberal when I am against gun control, bailouts, didn't vote for Obama, against Obamacare, etc. You are one ignorant Con.
    I'm not going to tell you that. It's far more effective when you tell and show the world how liberal you are. Don't worry. I won't try to stop you from doing just that.
    "“If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina; or Savannah, Georgia; or Jacksonville, Florida…” -Obama

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •