Page 117 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1200

Thread: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

  1. #1161
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    That two, or three, or more grown adult men lustfully gorging themselves on one another, or sexually sating one another via any of their orifices, or romantically kissing or showing any other form of romantic affection is somehow not deviant, perverse, and grossly self-indulgent behavior - or that two, or three, or more grown adult men lustfully gorging themselves on one another, or sexually sating one another via any of their orifices, or romantically kissing or showing any other form of romantic affection is somehow "normal" behavior is what needs now to be demonstrated.

    It's my assertion such behaviors are deviant, perverse, and grossly self-indulgent.
    Deviant because two (or more) men do not normally behave thus - we're not even physically designed for such behavior.
    Perverse because two (or more) men behaving thus constitutes a turning away from or rejection of what is right, good, and / or proper. It's wicked and corrupt.
    Grossly self indulgent because two (or more) men behaving thus is taking lustful self-indulgence to an extreme.

    My authority, my "proof" of this comes from the bible. Like it or not, believe it or not, accept it or not, that's my "proof." It's not my opinion, it's God's opinion. It's not up to me to "dictate" anything. He has clearly asserted such behaviors abominable and worse. And the thing is, because HE says it - that is what makes it fact - though even a modicum of common sense would work as well.

    Now you may disagree - you may say these are my opinions - you may say I have no "proof" - but such assertions themselves demand proof. Unless you are willing to do what Agent J clearly isn't and demonstrate how such behaviors are "normal" or otherwise NOT deviant, perverse, or grossly self-indulgent, your arguments are not better than what you claim of mine.
    Not Normal does not equate to perverse or deviant. Do you consider those that are left-handed deviant and perverse because they aren't normal?

    Yes, what you say is your OPINION and not fact. You have FAITH that your assertions are correct. So my point stands, your OPINION is they are perverse and not FACT. Your OPINIONS are of little value to me. I put your OPINIONS along the same lines as those that said interracial marriage was perverse and deviant and I wipe my ass with your bible so have fun with your opinions.

  2. #1162
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,784

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Not Normal does not equate to perverse or deviant. Do you consider those that are left-handed deviant and perverse because they aren't normal?

    Yes, what you say is your OPINION and not fact. You have FAITH that your assertions are correct. So my point stands, your OPINION is they are perverse and not FACT. Your OPINIONS are of little value to me. I put your OPINIONS along the same lines as those that said interracial marriage was perverse and deviant and I wipe my ass with your bible so have fun with your opinions.
    thats just it besides a numbers ratio making it an abnormality theres NOTHING else.
    He has presented ZERO facts
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #1163
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Normal is soo overated

  4. #1164
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    No, you didn't. So when you grow up and can act like an adult, I'll be waiting for your proof. If you knew anything about me or what my beliefs are, you wouldn't have made such an idiotic error on your part.
    I don't supply the proof of your liberal leanings. You do and just did again.

    You made a mistake and for a second, owned up to it. Then you started deflecting from your mistake and have been on the attack ever since to cover it. Perhaps you are kin to Obama.
    "“If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina; or Savannah, Georgia; or Jacksonville, Florida…” -Obama

  5. #1165
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    I wipe my ass with your bible
    Now you make it clear beyond any and all doubt that you fully support "perverse" and "deviant" behavior.
    "“If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina; or Savannah, Georgia; or Jacksonville, Florida…” -Obama

  6. #1166
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,784

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    Now you make it clear beyond any and all doubt that you fully support "perverse" and "deviant" behavior.
    nope still just more opinion.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #1167
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,878

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    My authority, my "proof" of this comes from the bible.
    I also take my morality cues from the scribblings of Bronze Age primitives.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  8. #1168
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    nope still just more opinion.
    I'd tell you to look up the definitions of the two words "perverse" and "deviant" but I don't think you would understand the definitions or you would claim the definitions were not factual.
    "“If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina; or Savannah, Georgia; or Jacksonville, Florida…” -Obama

  9. #1169
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,784

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    I'd tell you to look up the definitions of the two words contract but I don't think you would understand the definitions or you would claim the definitions were not factual.
    the definition of those words support that fact you only stated your opinion since those terms are subjective
    failed insults wont change the fact that you only stated opinion and nothign else

    the definition are on my side and prove my statement true, sorry your suggestion works against you. If you disagree PLEASE PLEASE post those definitions with links and using FACTS prove it to be "perverse" and "deviant", id love ot read it
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #1170
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    the definition of those words support that fact you only stated your opinion since those terms are subjective
    failed insults wont change the fact that you only stated opinion and nothign else

    the definition are on my side and prove my statement true, sorry your suggestion works against you. If you disagree PLEASE PLEASE post those definitions with links and using FACTS prove it to be "perverse" and "deviant", id love ot read it
    What I'd tell you. LOL.

    It's just to easy sometimes.
    "“If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina; or Savannah, Georgia; or Jacksonville, Florida…” -Obama

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •