Page 116 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1200

Thread: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

  1. #1151
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    pure uneducated ignorance of this subject but other then that there no other options.
    LOL. Believe it or not, you made a point here. Just not the one you were thinking of.
    "“If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina; or Savannah, Georgia; or Jacksonville, Florida…” -Obama

  2. #1152
    Be different, be honest
    EdwinWillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Divided States of Kardashia
    Last Seen
    12-25-15 @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,361

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    thats awesome you are so desperate to sell your lie and save face you wasted all that time, like i said VERY entertaining, i hope you never stop caue i wont i love it when people post lies and deny facts.
    now back on topic

    the burden of proof is on you
    translation: you still have zero FACTS to support your posted lies and opinions, zero
    AGAIN, let us know when you have anything factual to back up your false claims and failed strawman . . . . ANYTHING factual . . . . .we'll be waiting
    No desperation here. I know what I believe and why - and I'm willing to stand up for it, assert it, and explain it. I've lost no face. I can stand tall with what I've posted, with what I believe, with why I believe it.

    You seem to be afraid to do anything but play with your little strawman doll, content to wave it in people's faces and laugh.

    I've given you my burden of proof.

    Let's see yours.
    Who chimes "No Absolutes!" chimes absolutely.

    zoom zoom

  3. #1153
    Pragmatist
    AlabamaPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,834

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    No desperation here. I know what I believe and why - and I'm willing to stand up for it, assert it, and explain it. I've lost no face. I can stand tall with what I've posted, with what I believe, with why I believe it.

    You seem to be afraid to anything but play with your little strawman doll, content to wave it in people's faces.

    I've given you my burden of proof.

    Let's see yours.
    You're posting with a sock...
    I don't often change my signature, but this was just too over the top to let anyone forget with what this country is up against...
    Quote Originally Posted by James D Hill View Post
    I am for gay marriage because it ticks off Jesus freaks and social conservatives. Gays are also good voters because the vote for my side so I fight next to them.

  4. #1154
    Be different, be honest
    EdwinWillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Divided States of Kardashia
    Last Seen
    12-25-15 @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,361

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaPaul View Post
    You're posting with a sock...
    : what are you talking about? ARe you saying Agent J is a sock?
    Who chimes "No Absolutes!" chimes absolutely.

    zoom zoom

  5. #1155
    Pragmatist
    AlabamaPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,834

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    : what are you talking about?
    AJ is notorious for posting that others have no facts, are "proven wrong", etc... It''s not worth your keystrokes...
    I don't often change my signature, but this was just too over the top to let anyone forget with what this country is up against...
    Quote Originally Posted by James D Hill View Post
    I am for gay marriage because it ticks off Jesus freaks and social conservatives. Gays are also good voters because the vote for my side so I fight next to them.

  6. #1156
    Be different, be honest
    EdwinWillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Divided States of Kardashia
    Last Seen
    12-25-15 @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,361

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaPaul View Post
    AJ is notorious for posting that others have no facts, are "proven wrong", etc... It''s not worth your keystrokes...
    Ah, yeah... gotcha. It's quite obvious he's affected a "peculiar" style.
    Who chimes "No Absolutes!" chimes absolutely.

    zoom zoom

  7. #1157
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    LOL. Believe it or not, you made a point here. Just not the one you were thinking of.
    lol like your opinion matters to facts, nice try but its meanignless
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #1158
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    No desperation here. I know what I believe and why - and I'm willing to stand up for it, assert it, and explain it. I've lost no face. I can stand tall with what I've posted, with what I believe, with why I believe it.

    You seem to be afraid to do anything but play with your little strawman doll, content to wave it in people's faces and laugh.

    I've given you my burden of proof.

    Let's see yours.
    the burden of proof is on you, you have provide ZERO
    translation: you still have zero FACTS to support your posted lies and opinions, zero
    AGAIN, let us know when you have anything factual to back up your false claims and failed strawman . . . . ANYTHING factual . . . . .we'll be waiting
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #1159
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaPaul View Post
    AJ is notorious for posting that others have no facts, are "proven wrong", etc... It''s not worth your keystrokes...
    very true when thats the facts
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #1160
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    LOL. I already did.

    Then you showed it again. LOL.
    No, you didn't. So when you grow up and can act like an adult, I'll be waiting for your proof. If you knew anything about me or what my beliefs are, you wouldn't have made such an idiotic error on your part.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •