Page 115 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1200

Thread: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

  1. #1141
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    45,455

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    Ok - now you're calling me a liar. Prove it. Show me where I lied.

    While you're at it - demonstrate how what I posted is a strawman.

    While you're at that - prove such behaviors as we're discussing are "normal."

    Or, prove my assertions that such behaviors are deviant, perverse, and grossly self-indulgent are otherwise.

    Prove it. Prove something, anything beyond your ability to embolden and copy/paste text.
    the burden of proof is on you lol
    translation: you still have zero FACTS to support your posted lies and opinions, zero
    AGAIN, let us know when you have anything factual to back up your false claims and failed strawman . . . . ANYTHING factual . . . . .we'll be waiting
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  2. #1142
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    LOL. This is a perfect example of a liberal in motion.

    He does the screw up then turns right around and attacks somebody else to deflect attention from his screw up.

    You would have, could have, should have left it at this, "Yeah, that's why I removed it." That part was taking responsibility for your actions, the rest sounds like Obama typically does.
    Please show me what make's me a liberal. And be sure to use several examples and not just "gay marriage". The sad part is, we know your lean, you're just to afraid to disclose it.

  3. #1143
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    Ok - now you're calling me a liar. Prove it. Show me where I lied.

    While you're at it - demonstrate how what I posted is a strawman.

    While you're at that - prove such behaviors as we're discussing are "normal."

    Or, prove my assertions that such behaviors are deviant, perverse, and grossly self-indulgent are otherwise.

    Prove it. Prove something, anything beyond your ability to embolden and copy/paste text.
    I wouldn't consider you lying, but definitely incorrect. Several times you try to list things as facts that aren't. It isn't fact that homosexuality is a perversion, it is your opinion. For instance there are some that think that sex is only for procreation and anything else is a perversion, thus an opinion. There are some that think a man going down on a woman is a perversion and not normal. Hell being left-handed isn't normal but does that make it bad? What makes you think you get to dictate perversion as fact?

    You're not stating fact your stating opinion.

  4. #1144
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    45,455

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    I wouldn't consider you lying, but definitely incorrect. Several times you try to list things as facts that aren't. It isn't fact that homosexuality is a perversion, it is your opinion. For instance there are some that think that sex is only for procreation and anything else is a perversion, thus an opinion. There are some that think a man going down on a woman is a perversion and not normal. Hell being left-handed isn't normal but does that make it bad? What makes you think you get to dictate perversion as fact?

    You're not stating fact your stating opinion.
    he doesnt understand this fact

    but yet i have to agree with you it might not be a lie he posted it could also be pure uneducated ignorance of this subject but other then that there no other options.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  5. #1145
    Be different, be honest
    EdwinWillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Divided States of Kardashia
    Last Seen
    12-25-15 @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,361

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    the burden of proof is on you lol
    translation: you still have zero FACTS to support your posted lies and opinions, zero
    AGAIN, let us know when you have anything factual to back up your false claims and failed strawman . . . . ANYTHING factual . . . . .we'll be waiting
    No, no, no - you've ducked and dodged this issue the entire thread, making a rash of baseless, asinine assertions. You can't cop out on this - the burden of proof is just as heavy upon you as it is on me - more so since I've already lifted the burden off my shoulders with FACTS.

    FACTS you can't refute.
    FACTS you won't refute because you don't like the answers.

    Man up here. PROVE yourself. Prove how two, or three, or more grown adult men lustfully gorging themselves on one another, or sexually sating one another via any of their orifices, or romantically kissing or showing any other form of romantic affection is somehow not deviant, perverse, and grossly self-indulgent behavior - or prove that two, or three, or more grown adult men lustfully gorging themselves on one another, or sexually sating one another via any of their orifices, or romantically kissing or showing any other form of romantic affection is somehow "normal" behavior.

    There. I've made it ridiculously easy for you. I've given you two choices - either prove your positive or prove your negative.

    But please - do something, anything besides embarrass yourself further.
    Who chimes "No Absolutes!" chimes absolutely.

    zoom zoom

  6. #1146
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    45,455

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    No, no, no - you've ducked and dodged this issue the entire thread, making a rash of baseless, asinine assertions. You can't cop out on this - the burden of proof is just as heavy upon you as it is on me - more so since I've already lifted the burden off my shoulders with FACTS.

    FACTS you can't refute.
    FACTS you won't refute because you don't like the answers.

    Man up here. PROVE yourself. Prove how two, or three, or more grown adult men lustfully gorging themselves on one another, or sexually sating one another via any of their orifices, or romantically kissing or showing any other form of romantic affection is somehow not deviant, perverse, and grossly self-indulgent behavior - or prove that two, or three, or more grown adult men lustfully gorging themselves on one another, or sexually sating one another via any of their orifices, or romantically kissing or showing any other form of romantic affection is somehow "normal" behavior.

    There. I've made it ridiculously easy for you. I've given you two choices - either prove your positive or prove your negative.

    But please - do something, anything besides embarrass yourself further.
    thats cute you really think this act is working? nobody is falling for it just laughing at the entertainment
    the burden of proof is on you
    translation: you still have zero FACTS to support your posted lies and opinions, zero
    AGAIN, let us know when you have anything factual to back up your false claims and failed strawman . . . . ANYTHING factual . . . . .we'll be waiting
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  7. #1147
    Be different, be honest
    EdwinWillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Divided States of Kardashia
    Last Seen
    12-25-15 @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,361

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    I wouldn't consider you lying, but definitely incorrect. Several times you try to list things as facts that aren't. It isn't fact that homosexuality is a perversion, it is your opinion. For instance there are some that think that sex is only for procreation and anything else is a perversion, thus an opinion. There are some that think a man going down on a woman is a perversion and not normal. Hell being left-handed isn't normal but does that make it bad? What makes you think you get to dictate perversion as fact?

    You're not stating fact your stating opinion.
    That two, or three, or more grown adult men lustfully gorging themselves on one another, or sexually sating one another via any of their orifices, or romantically kissing or showing any other form of romantic affection is somehow not deviant, perverse, and grossly self-indulgent behavior - or that two, or three, or more grown adult men lustfully gorging themselves on one another, or sexually sating one another via any of their orifices, or romantically kissing or showing any other form of romantic affection is somehow "normal" behavior is what needs now to be demonstrated.

    It's my assertion such behaviors are deviant, perverse, and grossly self-indulgent.
    Deviant because two (or more) men do not normally behave thus - we're not even physically designed for such behavior.
    Perverse because two (or more) men behaving thus constitutes a turning away from or rejection of what is right, good, and / or proper. It's wicked and corrupt.
    Grossly self indulgent because two (or more) men behaving thus is taking lustful self-indulgence to an extreme.

    My authority, my "proof" of this comes from the bible. Like it or not, believe it or not, accept it or not, that's my "proof." It's not my opinion, it's God's opinion. It's not up to me to "dictate" anything. He has clearly asserted such behaviors abominable and worse. And the thing is, because HE says it - that is what makes it fact - though even a modicum of common sense would work as well.

    Now you may disagree - you may say these are my opinions - you may say I have no "proof" - but such assertions themselves demand proof. Unless you are willing to do what Agent J clearly isn't and demonstrate how such behaviors are "normal" or otherwise NOT deviant, perverse, or grossly self-indulgent, your arguments are not better than what you claim of mine.
    Who chimes "No Absolutes!" chimes absolutely.

    zoom zoom

  8. #1148
    Be different, be honest
    EdwinWillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Divided States of Kardashia
    Last Seen
    12-25-15 @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,361

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    yep you nailed it, anytime somebody says " forcing me not only to accept it, but accept it as normal behavior" everybody honest just laughs

    when people have no valid arguments they just make up failed strawmen
    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    yep, thats what it factually is and thats what we all do when we read it, we laugh

    let us know when you have any facts to back up your failed strawman, we'd love to read them
    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    translation: you still got nothing
    nope facts prove thats all your argument is and its a failed one but please continue to try and deflect it only exposes your failed strawman further.

    your argument is a false made up one that you argue against to feel better about your failed potion. Classicstrawman.

    let us know when you have something else, something relevant and factual.
    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) nice try but the facts disagree with you. try again
    2.) deflection noted
    3.) your meaningless opinion noted
    4.) another failed deflection noted

    again let us know when you have anything factual to back up your false claims and failed strawman . . . . ANYTHING factual . . . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) actually i did see previous posts, you dodged them, nothing changes that fact, keep trying to sell this lie though its very entertaining
    2.) double down on your deflection noted
    3.) another failed deflection
    4.) a triple down on your deflection and lie. SOrry post history proves you wrong
    5.) its cute you think this works on honest posters, it doesnt, it fails every time and its why we are laughing at your failed posts. Keep trying its hilarious.
    again let us know when you have anything factual to back up your false claims and failed strawman . . . . ANYTHING factual . . . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    wired another long post that changes nothing, you strawman is still a complete failure as pointed out by me and others with facts.
    and NO nothign you said above is a fact, nobody is honest and educated on the topic is fooled by it, keep trying though we love it
    the only fact is, your strawman is a complete failure. Post 1106 proves that among others.
    again let us know when you have anything factual to back up your false claims and failed strawman . . . .ANYTHING factual. . . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    translation: you still have ZERO facts to support your failed and destroyed strawman that acceptance is being forced. THanks, we all knew that already.
    I notived you dodged post 1106 AGAIN
    Thanks for playing but facts destroy your post again and you back peddling and trying to reframe doesnt fool anybody either, eventhough your reframe is also 100% false and a complete failure which is even more comical. AT best its meaningless opinin BUT please let me know if you want me to address your new failed argument because i will gladly destroy it too.

    ANd i hope you are being honest with your "ill be here" statement, i actually hope you never leave we need the entertainment.

    again let us know when you have anything factual to back up your false claims and failed strawman . . . ANYTHING factual . . . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Dodge noted, you havent posted any facts that support your failed claims. ZERO. VERY telling you didnt bring them up when i said we can talk about them and ill destory them.
    Translation: you cant refute any of it
    Facts: your strawman is still a proven failure
    let us know when you have anything factual to back up your false claims and failed strawman . . . . ANYTHING factual . . . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    those are not "facts" its your meaningless opinion and some of it is factually wrong You couldnt get one educated honest and objective person to agree with you, not one. Nor could you provide one shred of factual proof. But pleae keep posting so any new readers know how mentally void you are on this specific topic.
    good move trying a different lie instead of sticking with the previously destroyed one even though this failed strawman is just as failed.

    also no need to apologize for you being factually wrong, most times when people are severely uneducated about a topic they simply dont know it, I dont blame you for that, it just is.

    AGAIN, let know when you have anything factual to back up your false claims and failed strawman . . . . ANYTHING factual . . . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    translation: you still have zero FACTS to support your posted lies and opinions, zero
    AGAIN, let us know when you have anything factual to back up your false claims and failed strawman . . . . ANYTHING factual . . . . .we'll be waiting
    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    the burden of proof is on you lol
    translation: you still have zero FACTS to support your posted lies and opinions, zero
    AGAIN, let us know when you have anything factual to back up your false claims and failed strawman . . . .ANYTHING factual . . . . .we'll be waiting
    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    thats cute you really think this act is working? nobody is falling for it just laughing at the entertainment
    the burden of proof is on you
    translation: you still have zero FACTS to support your posted lies and opinions, zero
    AGAIN, let us know when you have anything factual to back up your false claims and failed strawman . . . . ANYTHING factual . . . . .we'll be waiting
    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    thats awesome you are so desperate to sell your lie and save face you wasted all that time, like i said VERY entertaining, i hope you never stop caue i wont i love it when people post lies and deny facts.
    now back on topic

    the burden of proof is on you
    translation: you still have zero FACTS to support your posted lies and opinions, zero
    AGAIN, let us know when you have anything factual to back up your false claims and failed strawman . . . . ANYTHING factual . . . . .we'll be waiting
    Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah....


    Where are the guts to stand up for your own assertions?
    Where is the courage to assert what you believe?
    Where is the spine to pop tall and explain why you believe what you do?

    All you have is your inane little repetitious strawman accusation. An appeal to a doll, a child's plaything seems to be your only concrete retort.
    Last edited by EdwinWillers; 09-23-13 at 08:17 PM.
    Who chimes "No Absolutes!" chimes absolutely.

    zoom zoom

  9. #1149
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Please show me what make's me a liberal. And be sure to use several examples and not just "gay marriage". The sad part is, we know your lean, you're just to afraid to disclose it.
    LOL. I already did.

    Then you showed it again. LOL.
    "“If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina; or Savannah, Georgia; or Jacksonville, Florida…” -Obama

  10. #1150
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    45,455

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah....


    Where are the guts to stand up for your own assertions?
    Where is the courage to assert what you believe?
    Where is the spine to pop tall and explain why you believe what you do?

    All you have is your inane little repetitious strawman accusation. An appeal to a doll, a child's plaything seems to be your only concrete retort.
    thats awesome you are so desperate to sell your lie and save face you wasted all that time, like i said VERY entertaining, i hope you never stop caue i wont i love it when people post lies and deny facts.
    now back on topic

    the burden of proof is on you
    translation: you still have zero FACTS to support your posted lies and opinions, zero
    AGAIN, let us know when you have anything factual to back up your false claims and failed strawman . . . . ANYTHING factual . . . . .we'll be waiting
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •