Page 114 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1200

Thread: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

  1. #1131
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,787

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    Well I have to give you credit, you are anything if not consistent. Your posts are completely vacuous, but you are consistent.

    Regardless, until such a time as someone - anyone - even (dare I suggest) you Agent J can demonstrate (rhetorically, please) how two grown adult men lustfully gorging themselves on one another, or sexually sating one another via any of their orifices, or romantically kissing or showing any other form of romantic affection is "normal" behavior, my assertions that such behavior is deviant, perverse, and grossly self-indulgent stand as correct and factual - as do the assertions that two such individuals who seek the special benefits society confers on the marriage of a man and a woman are just as deviant, perverse, and grossly self-indulgent as their behaviors in beds, baths, arcades, clubs or wherever.

    And that, my friend, like it or not, agree with it or not, believe it or not, is fact. It's no "strawman." It's FACT. Moreover, and more persuasively, it's simple, everyday, basic common sense.

    Now, since you claim you are "honest and educated" on the topic - perhaps you'll regale us with evidence of such honesty and education and answer the question above?

    I'll be here....
    translation: you still have ZERO facts to support your failed and destroyed strawman that acceptance is being forced. THanks, we all knew that already.
    I notived you dodged post 1106 AGAIN
    Thanks for playing but facts destroy your post again and you back peddling and trying to reframe doesnt fool anybody either, eventhough your reframe is also 100% false and a complete failure which is even more comical. AT best its meaningless opinin BUT please let me know if you want me to address your new failed argument because i will gladly destroy it too.

    ANd i hope you are being honest with your "ill be here" statement, i actually hope you never leave we need the entertainment.

    again let us know when you have anything factual to back up your false claims and failed strawman . . . . ANYTHING factual . . . . .
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #1132
    Be different, be honest
    EdwinWillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Divided States of Kardashia
    Last Seen
    12-25-15 @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,361

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J;1062348802; Post #1106
    and yet there is still no force
    Canada doesnt matter to the US and those photographers still dont "accept" homosexuality.
    the force acceptance argument is and has always been a failuer.

    why the law then? to protect peoples rights.

    do all people accept that minorities are equal? women are equal? other religions are equal? interracial marriages are ok? etc etc? NOPE. but wait how is that possible since theres laws protecting those rights. Oh i know how because laws arent forcing acceptance. A fact that wont change. You are still free to think what ever you want.

    Your strawman fails.
    Post #1106? The one above? Unintelligible. Intellectually indecipherable, and most importantly --> factually void.

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    translation: you still have ZERO facts to support your failed and destroyed strawman that acceptance is being forced. THanks, we all knew that already.
    I notived you dodged post 1106 AGAIN
    Thanks for playing but facts destroy your post again and you back peddling and trying to reframe doesnt fool anybody either, eventhough your reframe is also 100% false and a complete failure which is even more comical. AT best its meaningless opinin BUT please let me know if you want me to address your new failed argument because i will gladly destroy it too.

    ANd i hope you are being honest with your "ill be here" statement, i actually hope you never leave we need the entertainment.

    again let us know when you have anything factual to back up your false claims and failed strawman . . . . ANYTHING factual . . . . .
    Look, I know you're trying. I know you'd like to think your "arguments" are somehow convincing, somehow logical, somehow packed with intellectual meat. But the simple, unfortunate fact is they aren't. To be honest, they're barely decipherable, even after the ad-nauseum repetition.

    Now from the sounds of it, you're deriving a lot of entertainment having that pointed out. Most would shrink off in embarrassment having been so soundly rebuffed, but then I'm forced to remember that this is a discussion about homosexuality too, where shame and embarrassment are inherently anathema. So there it is. We can continue this charade - me posting facts, you denying them. Or, we can discuss the facts I'm posting.

    Let me know.
    Who chimes "No Absolutes!" chimes absolutely.

    zoom zoom

  3. #1133
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,787

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    Post #1106? The one above? Unintelligible. Intellectually indecipherable, and most importantly --> factually void.

    Look, I know you're trying. I know you'd like to think your "arguments" are somehow convincing, somehow logical, somehow packed with intellectual meat. But the simple, unfortunate fact is they aren't. To be honest, they're barely decipherable, even after the ad-nauseum repetition.

    Now from the sounds of it, you're deriving a lot of entertainment having that pointed out. Most would shrink off in embarrassment having been so soundly rebuffed, but then I'm forced to remember that this is a discussion about homosexuality too, where shame and embarrassment are inherently anathema. So there it is. We can continue this charade - me posting facts, you denying them. Or, we can discuss the facts I'm posting.

    Let me know.
    Dodge noted, you havent posted any facts that support your failed claims. ZERO. VERY telling you didnt bring them up when i said we can talk about them and ill destory them.
    Translation: you cant refute any of it
    Facts: your strawman is still a proven failure
    let us know when you have anything factual to back up your false claims and failed strawman . . . . ANYTHING factual . . . . .
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #1134
    Be different, be honest
    EdwinWillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Divided States of Kardashia
    Last Seen
    12-25-15 @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,361

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Dodge noted, you havent posted any facts that support your failed claims. ZERO. VERY telling you didnt bring them up when i said we can talk about them and ill destory them.
    Translation: you cant refute any of it
    Facts: your strawman is still a proven failure
    let us know when you have anything factual to back up your false claims and failed strawman . . . . ANYTHING factual . . . . .
    I really only need one fact - the same one you keep dodging - the fact of how two grown adult men lustfully gorging themselves on one another, or sexually sating one another via any of their orifices, or romantically kissing or showing any other form of romantic affection is deviant, perverse, and grossly self-indulgent behavior. That, and the fact that two such men might seek to justify, rationalize, or otherwise seek approval of such behavior, let alone via the route of marriage is itself deviant, perverse, and self-indulgent. These are incontrovertible, undeniable facts. Proof of that isn't necessary, however your inability and stubborn unwillingness to even make an attempt to disprove them only strengthens the assertion.

    Furthermore, allowing such deviance, perversion, and gross self-indulgence to spread in a society, whether by legal measures or indoctrination or other duplicitous methods is terminally damaging to society - as damaging as it is to the individuals who engage in such behaviors. Fact.

    Sorry, but it just is.
    Who chimes "No Absolutes!" chimes absolutely.

    zoom zoom

  5. #1135
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,787

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    I really only need one fact - the same one you keep dodging - the fact of how two grown adult men lustfully gorging themselves on one another, or sexually sating one another via any of their orifices, or romantically kissing or showing any other form of romantic affection is deviant, perverse, and grossly self-indulgent behavior. That, and the fact that two such men might seek to justify, rationalize, or otherwise seek approval of such behavior, let alone via the route of marriage is itself deviant, perverse, and self-indulgent. These are incontrovertible, undeniable facts. Proof of that isn't necessary, however your inability and stubborn unwillingness to even make an attempt to disprove them only strengthens the assertion.

    Furthermore, allowing such deviance, perversion, and gross self-indulgence to spread in a society, whether by legal measures or indoctrination or other duplicitous methods is terminally damaging to society - as damaging as it is to the individuals who engage in such behaviors. Fact.

    Sorry, but it just is.
    those are not "facts" its your meaningless opinion and some of it is factually wrong You couldnt get one educated honest and objective person to agree with you, not one. Nor could you provide one shred of factual proof. But pleae keep posting so any new readers know how mentally void you are on this specific topic.
    good move trying a different lie instead of sticking with the previously destroyed one even though this failed strawman is just as failed.

    also no need to apologize for you being factually wrong, most times when people are severely uneducated about a topic they simply dont know it, I dont blame you for that, it just is.

    AGAIN, let know when you have anything factual to back up your false claims and failed strawman . . . . ANYTHING factual . . . . .
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #1136
    Be different, be honest
    EdwinWillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Divided States of Kardashia
    Last Seen
    12-25-15 @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,361

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    those are not "facts" its your meaningless opinion and some of it is factually wrong You couldnt get one educated honest and objective person to agree with you, not one. Nor could you provide one shred of factual proof. But pleae keep posting so any new readers know how mentally void you are on this specific topic.
    good move trying a different lie instead of sticking with the previously destroyed one even though this failed strawman is just as failed.

    also no need to apologize for you being factually wrong, most times when people are severely uneducated about a topic they simply dont know it, I dont blame you for that, it just is.

    AGAIN, let know when you have anything factual to back up your false claims and failed strawman . . . . ANYTHING factual . . . . .
    "Mentally void?" I guess it was only a matter of time before you had to resort to flames to bolster your inability to otherwise refute even ONE fact I've put forth.

    Regardless, it's not opinion at all. It's fact. Two, or three, or more grown adult men lustfully gorging themselves on one another, or sexually sating one another via any of their orifices, or romantically kissing or showing any other form of romantic affection is deviant, perverse, and grossly self-indulgent behavior; moreover, it is a self-evident fact. It needs no "proof."

    Additionally, your insistence that two, or three, or more grown adult men lustfully gorging themselves on one another, or sexually sating one another via any of their orifices, or romantically kissing or showing any other form of romantic affection is somehow not deviant, perverse, and grossly self-indulgent behavior - or that two, or three, or more grown adult men lustfully gorging themselves on one another, or sexually sating one another via any of their orifices, or romantically kissing or showing any other form of romantic affection is somehow "normal" behavior is an assertion you have yet to prove. Heck, you have yet to even dare to address it.

    And I'll tell you why you can't/won't address it. Despite your denials, you know I'm right.
    Who chimes "No Absolutes!" chimes absolutely.

    zoom zoom

  7. #1137
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,787

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    "Mentally void?" I guess it was only a matter of time before you had to resort to flames to bolster your inability to otherwise refute even ONE fact I've put forth.

    Regardless, it's not opinion at all. It's fact. Two, or three, or more grown adult men lustfully gorging themselves on one another, or sexually sating one another via any of their orifices, or romantically kissing or showing any other form of romantic affection is deviant, perverse, and grossly self-indulgent behavior; moreover, it is a self-evident fact. It needs no "proof."

    Additionally, your insistence that two, or three, or more grown adult men lustfully gorging themselves on one another, or sexually sating one another via any of their orifices, or romantically kissing or showing any other form of romantic affection is somehow not deviant, perverse, and grossly self-indulgent behavior - or that two, or three, or more grown adult men lustfully gorging themselves on one another, or sexually sating one another via any of their orifices, or romantically kissing or showing any other form of romantic affection is somehow "normal" behavior is an assertion you have yet to prove. Heck, you have yet to even dare to address it.

    And I'll tell you why you can't/won't address it. Despite your denials, you know I'm right.
    translation: you still have zero FACTS to support your posted lies and opinions, zero
    AGAIN, let us know when you have anything factual to back up your false claims and failed strawman . . . . ANYTHING factual . . . . .we'll be waiting
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #1138
    Be different, be honest
    EdwinWillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Divided States of Kardashia
    Last Seen
    12-25-15 @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,361

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    Did or did not the Canadian supreme court rule that Biblical speech opposing homosexual behavior, including in written form, is essentially a hate crime (see post 1105 above)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    No. The court ruled that speech promoting hate will not be tolerated as per our hate speech laws.
    Can you say "distinction without a difference??"
    Who chimes "No Absolutes!" chimes absolutely.

    zoom zoom

  9. #1139
    Be different, be honest
    EdwinWillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Divided States of Kardashia
    Last Seen
    12-25-15 @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,361

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    translation: you still have zero FACTS to support your posted lies and opinions, zero
    AGAIN, let us know when you have anything factual to back up your false claims and failed strawman . . . . ANYTHING factual . . . . .we'll be waiting
    Ok - now you're calling me a liar. Prove it. Show me where I lied.

    While you're at it - demonstrate how what I posted is a strawman.

    While you're at that - prove such behaviors as we're discussing are "normal."

    Or, prove my assertions that such behaviors are deviant, perverse, and grossly self-indulgent are otherwise.

    Prove it. Prove something, anything beyond your ability to embolden and copy/paste text.
    Who chimes "No Absolutes!" chimes absolutely.

    zoom zoom

  10. #1140
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Yeah, that's why I removed it. The one looking foolish is you in trying some "gotcha" game. Removed it in less than one minute and it took you 6 minutes to try and write a gotcha post. Pathetic on your part.
    LOL. This is a perfect example of a liberal in motion.

    He does the screw up then turns right around and attacks somebody else to deflect attention from his screw up.

    You would have, could have, should have left it at this, "Yeah, that's why I removed it." That part was taking responsibility for your actions, the rest sounds like Obama typically does.
    "“If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina; or Savannah, Georgia; or Jacksonville, Florida…” -Obama

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •