Page 106 of 120 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1200

Thread: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

  1. #1051
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,817

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    1.)Does editing my post make you feel better???
    2.)How dare you even attempt to edit what I said and what I said boldly...
    3.)If I was a mod you would get a warning for that.....
    4.) With that said I'm not even going to address your assertions...
    1.) i didnt edit your post, but please feel free to post more lies
    2.) see #1
    3.) you are not would never be and i cant get a warnign based on your posted lies
    4.) translation: you cant and got nothing, your post got destoryed and you are deflectiong

    complete failure it didnt work

    i will ask you again and we'll see if you can man up and answer or deflect AGAIN

    what law are you talking about SCOTUS writing
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #1052
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,817

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    How is gay marriage or marriage in general a civil right? what amendment does that fall under?
    you know these defections dont work right?
    i will ask you again and we'll see if you can man up and answer or deflect AGAIN

    what law are you talking about SCOTUS writing
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #1053
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,817

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    I'm amazed at the stories formed in your mind.
    you should read post 1048 then, that fantasy is amazing
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #1054
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    I'm amazed at the stories formed in your mind.
    I'm amazed by numerous things you have said......

    Please explain to me how gay marriage is a civil liberty?

    I know the constitutional argument for gay marriage but do you??

    Please tell me so I can tell you that opposing gay marriage falls under the same Amendment.

  5. #1055
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    you know these defections dont work right?
    i will ask you again and we'll see if you can man up and answer or deflect AGAIN

    what law are you talking about SCOTUS writing
    Yeah I know in the progressive mind everything is a matter of opinion...

    I'm wrong because you want me to be wrong because you disagree... That I can accept, however, rewriting our Constitution to your liking I cannot.

  6. #1056
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,817

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    1.)Yeah I know in the progressive mind everything is a matter of opinion...

    I'm wrong because you want me to be wrong because you disagree... That I can accept,
    3.)however, rewriting our Constitution to your liking I cannot.
    1.) progressive? lol anther failed deflection
    2.) no you are wrong because you posted lies and facts make you that way. It has nothgin to do with me
    3.) BOOM! thanks for proving my point, can you quote me saying i want the constitution rewritten? nope its another BS strawman you made up oin your head instead of talking about what is actually said and reality

    i will ask you again and we'll see if you can man up and answer or deflect AGAIN

    what law are you talking about SCOTUS writing
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #1057
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) progressive? lol anther failed deflection
    2.) no you are wrong because you posted lies and facts make you that way. It has nothgin to do with me
    3.) BOOM! thanks for proving my point, can you quote me saying i want the constitution rewritten? nope its another BS strawman you made up oin your head instead of talking about what is actually said and reality

    i will ask you again and we'll see if you can man up and answer or deflect AGAIN

    what law are you talking about SCOTUS writing
    Apparently you just don't get it and never will....

    Not only that but you actually ****ed with my post again.....

    I don't talk to people who a) are ignorant to basic civics and B) Think it's funny to change my post around to suit your argument(s)...

    With that said - and arguing with a wall - late...............

  8. #1058
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,817

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    1.)Apparently you just don't get it and never will....
    2.)Not only that but you actually ****ed with my post again.....

    I don't talk to people who a) are ignorant to basic civics and B) Think it's funny to change my post around to suit your argument(s)...

    With that said - and arguing with a wall - late...............
    1.) nope thats your issue, you assume a bunch a crap in your head and then argue against it and it doesnt work because they are failed strawman. theres so much you ssaid that nobody even cam close to saying. maybe in the future focus on what is actually being said, youll have better success.
    2.) this lie and deflection is never going to work. I number your points and my responsesout of courtesy and convince so you know exactly what im responding too. You words arent altered at all. sorry if you dont like this but the solution to your issue is easy. you can simply choose not to respond.
    3.) see #2
    4.) i accept your concession, its a good move since your posts and lies got destroyed

    let us know when you are ready to answer instead of deflecting
    just in case you forgot this is the question

    what law are you talking about SCOTUS writing
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #1059
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,725

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    The only failure is your failure to produce the 20 man condom study. Of course everyone knows why you won't produce the study, you can't. It doesn't exist. Yet you said it did. Everyone knows what that makes you.


    I will be sure to remind people of how you invent studies that don't exist. And what that makes you.
    And yet you've offered no proof and have decided to use a red herring to hide the fact that you both can't follow the context of the discussion and have been shown to have failed with your position. It doesn't surprise me that you were so easy to dispatch. Your lack of integrity from the other thread was quite evident and you have showed it again, here. Good job.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  10. #1060
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,725

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    The rest of us are 37 states, that would be the majority [ one would even call it a super majority, by the way ], that either ban SSM or define marriage as one man one woman. Sorry, you want to revisit the concept of "irrelevance" I am supposing, take that for a walk...
    And yet this has zero to do with what I said. 37 states are irrelevant to whether you or they have a right to be offended or not. "Them" not being fine with it is, as I said, irrelevant to the issue itself.

    And normal is that which is not deviating from a norm...and if something such as homosexuality occurs in only between 2% and 5% of the population, that would mean it deviates from the norm and thus by definition is, simply, not normal.
    From a statistical standpoint, this is true. However, normal has other definitions.

    The fact that the parts do not fit gives further credence to the fact, the fact that your opinion is just your opinion makes no never mind...
    This is pretty irrelevant and demonstrates that you do not understand the difference between sexual orientation and sexual behavior.

    Now...if history is any determinant of the future, it is probably about time for you to make some false proclamation of winning the debate, as is your ubiquitous bent.
    No, if history is any determinant of the present, it is about time for me to point out how you have lost... which you have and which you usually do when debating me.
    Last edited by CaptainCourtesy; 09-17-13 at 09:20 AM.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •