Page 103 of 120 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1200

Thread: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long [W:29, 210]

  1. #1021
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,301

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    I cannot help you with your reading comprehension, you will just have to work on that...
    2.) and you are a lib, you may not know it, but yeah...very liberal. bubbye
    1.) thats not this issue and i can prove that fact if you like so your post look more silly
    2.) nope, fact is im not

    any facts to support your failed claims yep? guess not
    let us know when you are ready to man up and talk facts
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  2. #1022
    controlled chaos
    Gaugingcatenate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Formerly of the Southern USA, now permanently in the mountains of Panama
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,492

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) thats not this issue and i can prove that fact if you like so your post look more silly
    2.) nope, fact is im not

    any facts to support your failed claims yep? guess not
    let us know when you are ready to man up and talk facts
    AJ, you just do what you need to do... I have no control over that...but it is a part of the issue, of course.

    Speaking of of course, of course you are a lib, maybe you have a few conservative views, but on this and just about anything else we have "chatted" about, amongst all the fails and prove you wrongs is a very liberal guy with a very liberal, read indecorous and faulty, manner of debate/discussion. Sorry to be the one to have to break it to you. Now, really, I have done all I can here, you will have to get more guidance elsewhere...
    "...But resist we much, we must and we will much, about that be committed..." --- the right Reverend Alfred Charles "Al" Shaprton, Jr. :l
    A word to the unwise and terminally annoying, if I don't respond, take it personally ...and know you've been iggied.

  3. #1023
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,301

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    AJ, you just do what you need to do... I have no control over that...but it is a part of the issue, of course.

    2.)Speaking of of course, of course you are a lib, maybe you have a few conservative views, but on this and just about anything else we have "chatted" about, amongst all the fails and prove you wrongs is a very liberal guy with a very liberal, read indecorous and faulty, manner of debate/discussion. Sorry to be the one to have to break it to you. Now, really, I have done all I can here, you will have to get more guidance elsewhere...

    translation: no you still got nothing and arent man enough to discuss facts. We already knew that, this is why your posts get destroyed by poster after poster. You provide us with great entertainment.

    1.) nope its what you wrote, words that dont make sense, repeating words etc.
    2.) nope im factually not, repeating this lie will never make it true only me laugh harded at your failed posts.

    facts prove you wrong again, i love it, please dont stop.

    any facts to support your failed claims yep? guess not
    let us know when you are ready to man up and talk facts

    lets see if next post you can stay on topic and actually provide any facts to the conversation
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  4. #1024
    Be different, be honest
    EdwinWillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Divided States of Kardashia
    Last Seen
    12-25-15 @ 03:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,361

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    translation: no you still got nothing and arent man enough to discuss facts. We already knew that, this is why your posts get destroyed by poster after poster. You provide us with great entertainment.

    1.) nope its what you wrote, words that dont make sense, repeating words etc.
    2.) nope im factually not, repeating this lie will never make it true only me laugh harded at your failed posts.

    facts prove you wrong again, i love it, please dont stop.

    any facts to support your failed claims yep? guess not
    let us know when you are ready to man up and talk facts

    lets see if next post you can stay on topic and actually provide any facts to the conversation
    Got straw?
    Who chimes "No Absolutes!" chimes absolutely.

    zoom zoom

  5. #1025
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,301

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    Got straw?
    translation: you have none either and are also trying deflection.
    nobody is fooled we just all continue laughing at your failed posts lol
    lets see if next post you can stay on topic and actually provide any facts to the conversation
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  6. #1026
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-29-14 @ 11:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    This is a Tenth Amendment issue....

    Marriage isn't a "right" nor a civil liberty - nor is marriage even covered under our Constitution....

    Gay marriage is a non-issue.

  7. #1027
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,301

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Gay marriage is a non-issue.
    i agree it is a non issue for people to cry out against, and soon, id say 5 years max and it will be national and people can stop crying
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  8. #1028
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    02-14-18 @ 11:10 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    This is a Tenth Amendment issue....

    Marriage isn't a "right" nor a civil liberty - nor is marriage even covered under our Constitution....

    Gay marriage is a non-issue.
    9th amendment The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.[1]

    And SCOTUS has ruled marriage is a right

  9. #1029
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-29-14 @ 11:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    9th amendment The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.[1]

    And SCOTUS has ruled marriage is a right
    NOPE....

    The SCOTUS are not legislators - that duty is up to our congress....

  10. #1030
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,301

    Re: On gay marriage, America's house may not stay divided for long

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    9th amendment The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.[1]

    And SCOTUS has ruled marriage is a right
    some people will never accept this fact, i have NO idea why, maybe the think if thwy keep saying it that will make it true . . . .but it wont
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •