Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 90

Thread: U.S. Employers Add 169k jobs

  1. #51
    Sometimes wrong

    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    34,640

    Re: U.S. Employers Add 169k jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by greengirl77 View Post
    You say ignorance last time I checked the debt was 12 trillion before Obama took office. Plus had Bush stayed on the path that was laid down by Clinton we would have very little debt. So who is really being ignorant??? Bush and Republicans from his era are the main causes of the debt or do you forget the wasted money on the wars. Medicare part d, and the tax cuts that produced nothing except making his buddies very wealthy.
    Which of those terrible Bush policies, that you mentioned, has Obama reversed? It never ceases to amaze me that when Obama keeps 98.6% of Bush policy it becomes OK. Are the 1% not still getting everything they had under Bush?
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  2. #52
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: U.S. Employers Add 169k jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by greengirl77 View Post
    You say ignorance last time I checked the debt was 12 trillion before Obama took office. Plus had Bush stayed on the path that was laid down by Clinton we would have very little debt. So who is really being ignorant??? Bush and Republicans from his era are the main causes of the debt or do you forget the wasted money on the wars. Medicare part d, and the tax cuts that produced nothing except making his buddies very wealthy.
    Please cite the source that shows the debt when Obama took office to be 12 trillion dollars because the Treasury which is the only source that matters shows it to be 10.6 trillion?

    Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

    As a newbie in this forum it will help you if you posted sources for your data, credible sources and not more opinion pieces that are created to brainwash people like you. Obama has done nothing to lower the debt or the deficit and in fact actually was the person that signed the Bush budget of 2009 in March 2009 after adding things like the stimulus, supplementalts to fund Afghanistan, the take over of GM/Chrysler, AIG funding. The Bush budget had a projected deficit of less than 500 billion. Every year after that Obama had trillion dollar deficits.

  3. #53
    Sometimes wrong

    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    34,640

    Re: U.S. Employers Add 169k jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Please cite the source that shows the debt when Obama took office to be 12 trillion dollars because the Treasury which is the only source that matters shows it to be 10.6 trillion?

    Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

    As a newbie in this forum it will help you if you posted sources for your data, credible sources and not more opinion pieces that are created to brainwash people like you. Obama has done nothing to lower the debt or the deficit and in fact actually was the person that signed the Bush budget of 2009 in March 2009 after adding things like the stimulus, supplementalts to fund Afghanistan, the take over of GM/Chrysler, AIG funding. The Bush budget had a projected deficit of less than 500 billion. Every year after that Obama had trillion dollar deficits.
    No fair using facts. The acceptable thing (to Obamatrons) is to use all things pre-recovery as being Bush caused. The fact that Bush tax policy "caused" the recession and yet was also present, untouched by Obama, during the recovery is to be ignored. You must accept bias as fact or these arguments tend to fall apart rather easily.
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  4. #54
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: U.S. Employers Add 169k jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    No fair using facts. The acceptable thing (to Obamatrons) is to use all things pre-recovery as being Bush caused. The fact that Bush tax policy "caused" the recession and yet was also present, untouched by Obama, during the recovery is to be ignored. You must accept bias as fact or these arguments tend to fall apart rather easily.
    You got me, so sorry, I have to stop using verifiable non partisan sources when dealing with Obamabots. We all know that data is irrelevant and that feelings trump that data in their world. We all know that GW Bush somehow got back into the WH and sold Obama on keeping his policies so that he will always have someone else to blame for his own economic results.

  5. #55
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Republic of Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,040

    Re: U.S. Employers Add 169k jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by greengirl77 View Post
    The Mystery Of Income Inequality Broken Down To One Simple Chart - Forbes


    Umm it pretty much common knowledge. Plus you are sighting jobs created. You do realize Reagan almost tripled the debt in doing so. Plus income disparity started getting out of control under him. Which was his handlers sole premise. Not saying Clinton didn't have a hand in it as well. However Republicans are the worst about it and what is really sick is they think they had nothing to do with it. I guess that's why they want history books rewritten, 50 years from now will the bible say Reagan died on the cross for your sins??? You live in a state where income equality is at a record low or are you just blind to that fact? It called serfdom and that is what the rich want and they paid a lot to get it.
    Reagan didn't triple the debt.

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Arlington, tx
    Last Seen
    10-08-13 @ 01:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    362

    Re: U.S. Employers Add 169k jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Please cite the source that shows the debt when Obama took office to be 12 trillion dollars because the Treasury which is the only source that matters shows it to be 10.6 trillion?

    Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

    As a newbie in this forum it will help you if you posted sources for your data, credible sources and not more opinion pieces that are created to brainwash people like you. Obama has done nothing to lower the debt or the deficit and in fact actually was the person that signed the Bush budget of 2009 in March 2009 after adding things like the stimulus, supplementalts to fund Afghanistan, the take over of GM/Chrysler, AIG funding. The Bush budget had a projected deficit of less than 500 billion. Every year after that Obama had trillion dollar deficits.
    Hmmm considering Bush budget of 2009 which he signed? The simple facts are you are projecting some of Bushes bad decision on Obama. Plus you post mostly right wing nonsence. So what is your defence for Reagan and Bush. Obama got a bad hand dealt to him in 2009. Worse than Reagan even though the right love to paint a different picture. Obama has curbed spending and growth of the budget. There are many charts and stats to prove that not like you would even look at them.


    AIG that was Bushes final nail in the coffin he put America in!b You cannot pin that one on Obama unless you want to blame 9/11 on Obama as well.

    Obama’s Spending: ‘Inferno’ or Not?


    So sorry to burst your bubble also with the whole you are "new" here has no difference to the discussion it a deflection by you because simply Conservative have no business taking about the debt because they are to blame for a huge majority of it. That much is fact.

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Arlington, tx
    Last Seen
    10-08-13 @ 01:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    362

    Re: U.S. Employers Add 169k jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny5 View Post
    Reagan didn't triple the debt.
    Came closer to tripling than he did doubling it!!! Big spend conservatives!!! Next you are gonna say Bush ran a surplus

  8. #58
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Republic of Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,040

    Re: U.S. Employers Add 169k jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Yes, Reagan tripled the debt from 900 billion to 2.6 trillion dollars and we got a peace dividend out of that, doubling of GDP, 60% increase in Income tax revenue, and 17 million jobs. Not a bad return on that investment. Wonder what the debt service is on the 1.7 trillion Reagan debt vs. the 6.4 trillion Obama debt?

    You and others like you just don't get it and probably never will. The rest of us will be paying for that ignorance for a long time. Doubt seriously you were around in the 80's or old enough to understand what Reagan inherited. Too bad you and others like you are spending so much time demonizing Reagan that you are ignoring that this country was built on equal opportunity not equal outcome.
    Again, no, he didn't triple the debt. Congress (democrat run) AND Reagan tripled the debt. They also passed economic policies which allowed the economy to grow at an amazing rate.

  9. #59
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Republic of Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,040

    Re: U.S. Employers Add 169k jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by greengirl77 View Post
    Came closer to tripling than he did doubling it!!! Big spend conservatives!!! Next you are gonna say Bush ran a surplus
    No, but they were on track to.

    Deficit

    2004 -412,727
    2005 -318,346
    2006 -248,181
    2007 -160,701

    My point though, was that Presidents don't do it alone. I don't blame Obama entirely for the massive debts and deficits. Congress has to pass the bills first.

  10. #60
    Guru

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Last Seen
    12-01-17 @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,650

    Re: U.S. Employers Add 169k jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    US employers add 169K jobs, rate falls to 7.3 percent | Fox News

    Congratulations Barack Obama and liberals on the 7.3% unemployment rate where over 300k dropped out of the labor force, 866,000 people became discouraged, the labor participation rate dropped to a 35 year low at 63.2%, and zero construction jobs were created. This booming Obama economy is staggering. Revisions to previous months jobs creation also occurred as 74k jobs were adjusted downward. Wonder when Obamabots are ever going to admit that Obamanomics is a disaster.

    The new liberal normal, higher part time employment, lower labor participation rate, high discouraged workers, stagnant economic growth, and high debt. Welcome to that European economic model.
    How much of the lower work force is accounted for with 300,000 people leaving for Social Security.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •