Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 267

Thread: San Antonio Adopts Disputed Gay Rights Measure[W:208]

  1. #251
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,725

    Re: San Antonio Adopts Disputed Gay Rights Measure

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    It's my right as American citizen to disagree and stand against your perverted "morality"

    First Amendment >
    And it's my right as American citizen to disagree and stand against your perverted "morality"

    First Amendment >
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  2. #252
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,810

    Re: San Antonio Adopts Disputed Gay Rights Measure

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateMk1 View Post
    1.)Your defending rules and laws which violate a persons FUNDEMENTAL rights to freedom of association and further, supporting and encouraging forced servitude. The laws force people to make a choice between pursuing happiness in their chosen work as business people in profession of their choice, and preserving their inalienable right to associate with whomever they choose. The difference between private practice and public accommodation is so small as to be negligible simply a membership card or paper paid or not. For example Costco could be said to be a private practice because you must have a membership to shop there. This means they could theoretically discriminate against ANYONE, and do so legally. Walmart on the other hand is legally prohibited from discrimination because they DONT have a membership requirement. Back to my Taco stand example. If I don't have a membership I can be sued. If I do have a membership requirement I am home free. I trust you begin to see the inanity in the law I do. Its so obvious even Ray Charles could see it, and he's dead. So why have these laws in the first place? All they are is gotcha paperwork violations. Require a membership and poof no more law problems. That's just insane.
    nope nobody forced you to go into those businesses or break the law that would be your choice
    i like my government protecting my rights and the rights of my fellow americans

    its cool you want to empower bigots and discrimination. you have the right to feel that way but luckily laws protect me and my fellow americans

    yeah rapists are forced to go to jail because they arent allowed to persue sex with who they want then forced to associate with criminals too
    Last edited by AGENT J; 09-09-13 at 03:11 AM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #253
    User Ari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Last Seen
    10-09-13 @ 08:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    109

    Re: San Antonio Adopts Disputed Gay Rights Measure

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Dude your entire spcheal is about degenerating and treating gay people as second class citizens.
    That pretty much sums it all up

  4. #254
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: San Antonio Adopts Disputed Gay Rights Measure

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Dude your entire spcheal is about degenerating and treating gay people as second class citizens.
    So you're only retort is to lie and call me a bigot

    Like I said. You can't debate the issue.

  5. #255
    Resident Martian ;)
    PirateMk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    9,925

    Re: San Antonio Adopts Disputed Gay Rights Measure

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    nope nobody forced you to go into those businesses or break the law that would be your choice
    i like my government protecting my rights and the rights of my fellow americans

    its cool you want to empower bigots and discrimination. you have the right to feel that way but luckily laws protect me and my fellow americans

    yeah rapists are forced to go to jail because they arent allowed to persue sex with who they want then forced to associate with criminals too
    If I tell a white guy he is not welcome at my taco stand just because I feel like being a jerk, what rights of the white guy have I violated? Same taco stand black comes up I know to be a douche bag and trouble maker, I tell him he is not welcome, did I violate his rights? If so which?

    How exactly is the government protecting your rights, if all I have to do is require a membership? You do realize most business that are considered public accommodation have memberships of one sort or another?

    By the way I cant resist hoisting you on your own petard. You made up, I want to empower bigots and discrimination.

    Last I checked rape is involuntary and forcible intercourse and DIRECT physical violations against the protestations of an intended victim in most cases. How pray tell, is rape and freedom of association, or discrimination for that matter, remotely the same?
    Semper Fidelis, Semper Liber.
    I spit at lots of people through my computer screen. Not only does it "teach them a lesson" but it keeps the screen clean and shiny.
    Stolen fair and square from the Capt. Courtesey himself.

  6. #256
    User Ari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Last Seen
    10-09-13 @ 08:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    109

    Re: San Antonio Adopts Disputed Gay Rights Measure

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    So you're only retort is to lie and call me a bigot

    Like I said. You can't debate the issue.
    It's fine by me if you run a business and purposefully discriminate against gays. (it seems from your previous posts that you're upset by businesses being told they can't discriminate like the photographer. Forgive me if you don't support discrimination.) Just don't expect your business to last all that long.

  7. #257
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: San Antonio Adopts Disputed Gay Rights Measure

    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    It's fine by me if you run a business and purposefully discriminate against gays. (it seems from your previous posts that you're upset by businesses being told they can't discriminate like the photographer. Forgive me if you don't support discrimination.) Just don't expect your business to last all that long.
    There are people in this thread who have called for children to be taken away from families who teach their children that homosexual sex/sodomy is deviant behavior

    People should have the right to morally object against homosexual sex/sodomy/deviant behavior free from targeting and harassment. It's not enough for gays that they can go someplace else. The people who own these businesses are being targeted by activists. They've even received death threats from the "tolerant" homosexual community.

    You don't think gays hate Christians? Think again

  8. #258
    User Ari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Last Seen
    10-09-13 @ 08:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    109

    Re: San Antonio Adopts Disputed Gay Rights Measure

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    There are people in this thread who have called for children to be taken away from families who teach their children that homosexual sex/sodomy is deviant behavior

    People should have the right to morally object against homosexual sex/sodomy/deviant behavior free from targeting and harassment. It's not enough for gays that they can go someplace else. The people who own these businesses are being targeted by activists. They've even received death threats from the "tolerant" homosexual community.

    You don't think gays hate Christians? Think again
    Sounds like poetic justice except children being taken from their parents. Ironically, disproving parents have disowned their own children because they're deviants. By objecting to deviant behavior, as you call it, you're the activist. You're harassing gay people. That's why, in return, they harass you. You think Dan savage hasn't received death threats for having the opinions he has? Gay people have been killed and beaten simply because of who they are. Gays don't hate most Christians as most Christians don't hate gays. Some Christians do hate the LGBT community, and rightly so LGBT's dislike them. In some cases, Christians are the loudest in voicing their support for equality. It's so funny that you're complaining about being marginalized.
    Last edited by Ari; 09-09-13 at 04:13 AM.

  9. #259
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: San Antonio Adopts Disputed Gay Rights Measure

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    There are people in this thread who have called for children to be taken away from families who teach their children that homosexual sex/sodomy is deviant behavior
    Quote them, please

    People should have the right to morally object against homosexual sex/sodomy/deviant behavior free from targeting and harassment. It's not enough for gays that they can go someplace else. The people who own these businesses are being targeted by activists. They've even received death threats from the "tolerant" homosexual community.
    Cry me a river

    You don't think gays hate Christians? Think again

    No I don't as a matter of fact I know many gay Christians that accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and savior. And they are still gay in love

  10. #260
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: San Antonio Adopts Disputed Gay Rights Measure

    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    Sounds like poetic justice except children being taken from their parents. Ironically, disproving parents have disowned their own children because they're deviants. By objecting to deviant behavior, as you call it, you're the activist. You're harassing gay people. That's why, in return, they harass you. You think Dan savage hasn't received death threats for having the opinions he has? Gay people have been killed and beaten simply because of who they are. Gays don't hate most Christians as most Christians don't hate gays. Some Christians do hate the LGBT community, and rightly so LGBT's dislike them. In some cases, Christians are the loudest in voicing their support for equality. It's so funny that you're complaining about being marginalized.
    How am I harassing someone by not agreeing with sodomy/homosexual sex

    This thread is quickly becoming boring. It's degenerating into the usual "you hate gays", "you're a bigot", "you're harassing people" because you find sodomy/homosexual sex filthy and disgusting. It makes humans little more than irrational animals IMO. Now Hollywood and the MSM don't portray it that way. In your public indoctrination systems, you're taught to think differently. I get that.

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •