Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 103

Thread: Kerry: Arab countries offered to pay for invasion

  1. #61
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:05 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,027

    Re: Kerry: Arab countries offered to pay for invasion

    **** Saudi Arabia and the camel jockey assholes that run it. They should be paying us trillions extra for the fact that we made them rich for simply riding their camels over the **** desert that they live on. We should have just taken the ****ing place back in the day. ****ing assholes...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  2. #62
    Sage
    Higgins86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,253

    Re: Kerry: Arab countries offered to pay for invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    Given that our plan seems to consist mostly of lobbing missiles, we're not offering to die, either. Defraying the operational cost is actually a fairly good way for nations that lack force-projection capability to take part. Again, just as Japan did back during Gulf War I.
    Exactly I really don't see what the problem is here.
    ‘This is not peace, it is an armistice for 20 years.’ (Ferdinand Foch. After the Treaty of Versailles, 1919).

  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Kerry: Arab countries offered to pay for invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyhunter View Post
    [/FONT][/COLOR]The House’s Syria hearing: Live updates
    This might change things.
    Is our Army for hire?
    Kerry should have just offered them a subscription to S of F. Soldier of Fortune (magazine) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  4. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Kerry: Arab countries offered to pay for invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    I'll admit, this part, repeated ad nauseum, is more than a little irritating. What the f---, precisely, are you 'fatigued' by, America? Hearing about it occasionally on television? People who look down on the military and freak out if a recruiter talks to their kids are talking about how "tired" they are of war? Really? WTF has been tiring you out about this war? Your multiple deployments to your workspace water-cooler to talk about how nobody likes George Bush? America hasn't been at ****ing War, America hasn't even been at the mall; America has been home on the couch watching Jersey Shore and Madmen. "Fatigued by war"..... what an utter load of crap. I swear, if we get taken over by blue-painted barbarian hordes riding in long-ships we deserve it.


    Yeah CPW.....and don't forget Kerry also had to go over to Egypt. If you recall, back when he was a Senator he said he had to go. So that he could see Democracy in action.
    I guess seeing it here everyday was a bit to much for him to handle.

  5. #65
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Kerry: Arab countries offered to pay for invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    Exactly I really don't see what the problem is here.
    The PROBLEM is the majority (that would be the rational ones in this case) of Americans are squarely against this act of aggression. Segments of Obama's base are leaving him on this issue. There's domestic and international legal problems with it, there's a risk of drawing in other regional players, and there's Russia and China. I realise the prospect excites you but really, get a grip.

  6. #66
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Kerry: Arab countries offered to pay for invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    I'll admit, this part, repeated ad nauseum, is more than a little irritating. What the f---, precisely, are you 'fatigued' by, America? Hearing about it occasionally on television? People who look down on the military and freak out if a recruiter talks to their kids are talking about how "tired" they are of war? Really? WTF has been tiring you out about this war? Your multiple deployments to your workspace water-cooler to talk about how nobody likes George Bush? America hasn't been at ****ing War, America hasn't even been at the mall; America has been home on the couch watching Jersey Shore and Madmen. "Fatigued by war"..... what an utter load of crap. I swear, if we get taken over by blue-painted barbarian hordes riding in long-ships we deserve it.
    That has to be sarcasm, NObody could believe that.

  7. #67
    Sage
    Higgins86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,253

    Re: Kerry: Arab countries offered to pay for invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    The PROBLEM is the majority (that would be the rational ones in this case) of Americans are squarely against this act of aggression. Segments of Obama's base are leaving him on this issue. There's domestic and international legal problems with it, there's a risk of drawing in other regional players, and there's Russia and China. I realise the prospect excites you but really, get a grip.
    It excites me that America has the balls to call out a murderous regime who evidence suggests have been using WMD'S on their own people and it excites me that they will hopefully be brought to justice. Yes it does excite that we have learned out lessons from the past and a country like America is willing to stand up for what is right. The only person who should get a grip is you mate, you have been trolling every Syria thread with dubious links and seem to relish in defending a murderous dictatorship.
    ‘This is not peace, it is an armistice for 20 years.’ (Ferdinand Foch. After the Treaty of Versailles, 1919).

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Kerry: Arab countries offered to pay for invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    Exactly I really don't see what the problem is here.
    You don't? Well looking to assist the Rebels to turn the tide in their favor is regime change for one thing. The second is.....if we are going to lob some missiles at those who used Chems.

    Then we might as well as start telling the Rebels.....guess what. Your ass is on the agenda so we will be lobbing some your way. But don't worry we wont hit the cowards and traitors that are sitting in Turkey, leading from behind.

  9. #69
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: Kerry: Arab countries offered to pay for invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yeah CPW.....and don't forget Kerry also had to go over to Egypt. If you recall, back when he was a Senator he said he had to go. So that he could see Democracy in action.
    I guess seeing it here everyday was a bit to much for him to handle.
    Since we now have 536 CNCs, have you heard from Sen. McConnell, who hides behind his wife's skirt as Romney did? Yet his team claims his Dem opponent is an "empty" dress and Lies about defending women. Btw, your team has won the media debate on Syria and the House will vote NO.

  10. #70
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Kerry: Arab countries offered to pay for invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    It excites me that America has the balls to call out a murderous regime who evidence suggests have been using WMD'S on their own people and it excites me that they will hopefully be brought to justice. Yes it does excite that we have learned out lessons from the past and a country like America is willing to stand up for what is right. The only person who should get a grip is you mate, you have been trolling every Syria thread with dubious links and seem to relish in defending a murderous dictatorship.
    Can't stand the heat......! If your paying attention, America is hugely against this crime, so actually they don't have the balls. And the syrian people largely support their president to the extent they are exposing themselves as human shields to protect their country. Evidence " SUGGESTS"! Yes lets start bombing a country, illegally and cause more death and distraction on a suggestion. And what links of mine are dubious? If you think you keep spotting dubious links, why don't you have the balls to call them out at the moment. I relish in defending the rule of law, my countries constitution that you probably could give a **** about, and international law. YOU madam are a belligerent and have a dream of bombs and missiles and ethics, laws and constituencies mean nothing to you.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •