Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 83

Thread: Texas, Miss. National Guards won’t give same-sex benefits at some sites, cite gay-mar

  1. #31
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,333
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Texas, Miss. National Guards won’t give same-sex benefits at some sites, cite gay

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Special intrest, me me me, types that are plenty willing to tie up US courts for reasons that have little impact on the population of the country.
    Anything to further their agenda.
    Too afraid to put anything on a general election ballot, just force it down the rest of our throats and be MADE to accept it no matter how the vast majority of the nation thinks.
    And they promise there is no agenda. Pfffffft
    So US military personnel are not American unless they agree with you politically. Nice to know...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Texas, Miss. National Guards won’t give same-sex benefits at some sites, cite gay

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So US military personnel are not American unless they agree with you politically. Nice to know...
    Good job twisting my words.

  3. #33
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,333
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Texas, Miss. National Guards won’t give same-sex benefits at some sites, cite gay

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Good job twisting my words.
    Maybe you should not have referred to those doing more for your country than you as "Americans" in quotes.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Texas, Miss. National Guards won’t give same-sex benefits at some sites, cite gay

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Maybe you should not have referred to those doing more for your country than you as "Americans" in quotes.
    Done more? Really? You know that how?
    But hey, lets make stupid assumptions.
    You libs love to take everything so personally and how dare anyone not be behind the gay agenda.

  5. #35
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,333
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Texas, Miss. National Guards won’t give same-sex benefits at some sites, cite gay

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Done more? Really? You know that how?
    But hey, lets make stupid assumptions.
    You libs love to take everything so personally and how dare anyone not be behind the gay agenda.
    Let's look at this and what you are doing. Two states, for no better reason than to be douches, decide to make it just a little harder for one group who is serving that state and their country. Your response is to blame those who had things made harder for them and to suggest that those people defending your ****ing right to say asinine **** are not even real Americans. Well done!
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Texas, Miss. National Guards won’t give same-sex benefits at some sites, cite gay

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Let's look at this and what you are doing. Two states, for no better reason than to be douches, decide to make it just a little harder for one group who is serving that state and their country. Your response is to blame those who had things made harder for them and to suggest that those people defending your ****ing right to say asinine **** are not even real Americans. Well done!
    Go spin out of control alittle more.

  7. #37
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,333
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Texas, Miss. National Guards won’t give same-sex benefits at some sites, cite gay

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Go spin out of control alittle more.
    Should I apologize for defending those who serve our country? Or should I apologize for pointing out your poor logic? I know, I will laugh at you blaming the victim while complaining about others spinning...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    08-19-16 @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,243

    Re: Texas, Miss. National Guards won’t give same-sex benefits at some sites, cite gay

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    How is doing the same as for others "bending over backwards"? How is addressing the topic of the thread ignoring any injured vets? You have a lit of moxy to attack some one for standing up for the rights of others. That you did it poorly makes it even worse.
    Touched a nerve, did I? You see gay marriage as the same as traditional marriage, it is not. Your narrow view on this assumed that you are correct and the majority is wrong... hence the moxy comment. The people you pretend are unable to stand up for themselves are military personel. They are capable of defending themselves. You may think this makes you look like a hero, it does not. It makes you look like a one topic pony hardly worth the time to respond to, which is why I'm done with you. Just the fact that a supposed adult would use an anime avatar is a signal to me that you are not to be taken seriously.

  9. #39
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a Blue State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,733

    Re: Texas, Miss. National Guards won’t give same-sex benefits at some sites, cite gay

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Yep, something else to tie up the courts time and energy with.
    Got to keep that 3% of "Americans" happy.
    Or we should just smash them for not having the same opinion as the group. They should be glad we let them live and just don't throw them in prison.

    Great attitude. It doesn't matter what percentage of Americans it effects. Equality is equality. If it isn't the field isn't equal for 1 person, then it should go to court.
    We went from sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me to safe spaces.

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Texas, Miss. National Guards won’t give same-sex benefits at some sites, cite gay

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_State View Post
    Or we should just smash them for not having the same opinion as the group. They should be glad we let them live and just don't throw them in prison.

    Great attitude. It doesn't matter what percentage of Americans it effects. Equality is equality. If it isn't the field isn't equal for 1 person, then it should go to court.
    Wow, not what I said at all. Keep swinging.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •