Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 167

Thread: Rebels are to blame for gas attacks? (Syria)

  1. #121
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    Re: Rebels are to blame for gas attacks? (Syria)

    In a sane world (yanno one where the Demonrats weren't ANYWHERES near the levers of power)
    There'd never EVER be ANY reason for them thar Rooskie's to launch a decisive military campaign against Israel.

    As for goin' over mah head, huh whut?

  2. #122
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    01-22-17 @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: Rebels are to blame for gas attacks? (Syria)

    Quote Originally Posted by ksu_aviator View Post
    I'm not saying that's what happened. But the Syrian government was winning the war and attacking only civilians only galvanized the world against them. That seems like an awfully boneheaded move. I wondered why the UN wasn't acting, it may be because this isn't as clear cut as Obama is making it out to be.
    I don't know all the details, but I do think that it doesn't really make sense that Assad would launch chemical attacks right next to his military stations.

  3. #123
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Rebels are to blame for gas attacks? (Syria)

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldGuy View Post
    In a sane world (yanno one where the Demonrats weren't ANYWHERES near the levers of power)
    There'd never EVER be ANY reason for them thar Rooskie's to launch a decisive military campaign against Israel.

    As for goin' over mah head, huh whut?
    Don't be gettin all serious again, you've been doing good for so long now. What are you saying, only lefties can screw things up?

  4. #124
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Rebels are to blame for gas attacks? (Syria)

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    OMG. And how are civilians going to turn on Islamist extremist jihadist that have been chopping civilians heads off, that are heavily armed and that all accounts, NATO included, say the civilian population fears and hates. But I know your eager for war not justice.
    Have you been paying ANY attention for the past 10 years?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #125
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Rebels are to blame for gas attacks? (Syria)

    Quote Originally Posted by ReformCollege View Post
    I don't know all the details, but I do think that it doesn't really make sense that Assad would launch chemical attacks right next to his military stations.
    There's a good reason why that doesn't make any sense to you.

  6. #126
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Rebels are to blame for gas attacks? (Syria)

    Quote Originally Posted by ksu_aviator View Post
    I'm not saying that's what happened. But the Syrian government was winning the war and attacking only civilians only galvanized the world against them. That seems like an awfully boneheaded move. I wondered why the UN wasn't acting, it may be because this isn't as clear cut as Obama is making it out to be.
    And people are chomping at the bit to go to another war because of it. This is why we cannot just emotionally react to these situations. Do we need another 10+ year war to learn this lesson?
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  7. #127
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Rebels are to blame for gas attacks? (Syria)

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Have you been paying ANY attention for the past 10 years?
    I see why so many have difficulty with you. It's impossible to have a conversation, bye now.

  8. #128
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Rebels are to blame for gas attacks? (Syria)

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I see why so many have difficulty with you. It's impossible to have a conversation, bye now.
    Only the folke who are too lazt to a read a book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #129
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Rebels are to blame for gas attacks? (Syria)

    Grammar trouble, too.

  10. #130
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Rebels are to blame for gas attacks? (Syria)

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Grammar trouble, too.
    Insults are all Libbos have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •