Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 186

Thread: John Kerry: ‘We Are Not Going to Lose’ Vote Authorizing Syria Military Action'

  1. #121
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: John Kerry: ‘We Are Not Going to Lose’ Vote Authorizing Syria Military Action'

    Kerry holds objectors responsible for any future atrocities in Syria - Washington Times

    Now Kerry is saying anyone who objects to the strikes on Syria are responsible for any gassing done by any government.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  2. #122
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: John Kerry: ‘We Are Not Going to Lose’ Vote Authorizing Syria Military Action'

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Kerry holds objectors responsible for any future atrocities in Syria - Washington Times

    Now Kerry is saying anyone who objects to the strikes on Syria are responsible for any gassing done by any government.
    Beautiful!

  3. #123
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: John Kerry: ‘We Are Not Going to Lose’ Vote Authorizing Syria Military Action'

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Kerry holds objectors responsible for any future atrocities in Syria - Washington Times

    Now Kerry is saying anyone who objects to the strikes on Syria are responsible for any gassing done by any government.
    Nobody in their right mind would have placed Kerry in charge of anything.

    At one point yesterday, he said several times, "what we are doing is not war". I started to laugh and then thought, this idiot is our Sec of State and these Senators are listening to him. I hope the Senators were sitting there pretty much because they had to be, not because they were expecting a briefing by someone that had a clue as to what was happening in the world. Remember, Kerry was one of the one's that was convinced that Assad was a reformer and that we should be working closely with him. That was just about two years ago. So was he stupid then, stupid now or stupid both times? Probably easy to guess which way I lean on that.
    "“If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina; or Savannah, Georgia; or Jacksonville, Florida…” -Obama

  4. #124
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: John Kerry: ‘We Are Not Going to Lose’ Vote Authorizing Syria Military Action'

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    Nobody in their right mind would have placed Kerry in charge of anything.

    At one point yesterday, he said several times, "what we are doing is not war". I started to laugh and then thought, this idiot is our Sec of State and these Senators are listening to him. I hope the Senators were sitting there pretty much because they had to be, not because they were expecting a briefing by someone that had a clue as to what was happening in the world. Remember, Kerry was one of the one's that was convinced that Assad was a reformer and that we should be working closely with him. That was just about two years ago. So was he stupid then, stupid now or stupid both times? Probably easy to guess which way I lean on that.
    He's a yes-man for the Obama Administration. Man comes from the Senate, and doesn't appear to believe in the right congressional officials to object to anything. And what happened to the leftwing belief in coalitions? Who is actually onboard to support this, and actually participate in taking action? For the last 12 years we've been hearing about how Bush did it all wrong, but all I see is hypocrisy.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  5. #125
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017

    Re: John Kerry: ‘We Are Not Going to Lose’ Vote Authorizing Syria Military Action'

    I believe it. I'm disgusted by the massive amount of stupidity behind it, but I can believe it.
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

  6. #126
    Be different, be honest
    EdwinWillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Divided States of Kardashia
    Last Seen
    12-25-15 @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,361

    Re: John Kerry: ‘We Are Not Going to Lose’ Vote Authorizing Syria Military Action'

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    He's a yes-man for the Obama Administration. Man comes from the Senate, and doesn't appear to believe in the right congressional officials to object to anything. And what happened to the leftwing belief in coalitions? Who is actually onboard to support this, and actually participate in taking action? For the last 12 years we've been hearing about how Bush did it all wrong, but all I see is hypocrisy.
    "Hypocrisy" has to be the greatest understatement yet - at least in every area but one. What the Obama administration is basically asking for is permission to spend hundreds of billions of dollars we simply do not have. THAT at least is totally consistent.
    Who chimes "No Absolutes!" chimes absolutely.

    zoom zoom

  7. #127
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,266

    Re: John Kerry: ‘We Are Not Going to Lose’ Vote Authorizing Syria Military Action'

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Kerry holds objectors responsible for any future atrocities in Syria - Washington Times

    Now Kerry is saying anyone who objects to the strikes on Syria are responsible for any gassing done by any government.
    So I suppose we can assume that the failure to conduct strikes earlier rests entirely on those who didn't strike and allowed this to happen in the first place.

  8. #128
    User
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Southern USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    52

    Re: John Kerry: ‘We Are Not Going to Lose’ Vote Authorizing Syria Military Action'

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    There's millions of people in America who think there was this guy named Jesus that was born of a virgin, died and came back to life and is floating on a cloud waiting to come back for them, and we don't call them lunatics. It's people's beliefs, SO WHAT. During his ten years presidency, how many nations did Ahmadinejad attack? Only racists and bigots want to bomb countries that haven't bothered us because they are of a different race and religion.
    AhMADinejad used terrorist nations as proxies to do his dirty work. He wanted to speed up the coming of the Twelfth Imam. He is a lunatic. Iran's hegemony in the ME is quite clear.

  9. #129
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: John Kerry: ‘We Are Not Going to Lose’ Vote Authorizing Syria Military Action'

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizmo View Post
    AhMADinejad used terrorist nations as proxies to do his dirty work. He wanted to speed up the coming of the Twelfth Imam. He is a lunatic. Iran's hegemony in the ME is quite clear.
    Bull****, prove that. Now the US on the other hand does use terrorists in proxy wars, in fact the US is doing just that presently in Syria, did it in Libya before that and Egypt before that, oh and all the examples in Latin America. Iranian hegemony, what a crock of **** you've shovelled up here. Your describing the US, not Iran. Take those glasses off Miz.

  10. #130
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-03-13 @ 04:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    376

    Re: John Kerry: ‘We Are Not Going to Lose’ Vote Authorizing Syria Military Action'

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    The US constitution has no place for attacking a country that hasn't first attacked us, or threatened us with imminent attack. You warmongers need to ACTUALLY READ the constitution and WPA.
    Most of us have read the USC. You should give it a shot too. And pro tip: Anyone that supports their President is not magically a warmonger. Though anyone that incorrectly makes accusations might magically be thought challenged.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •