Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 515

Thread: 'War-weary' Obama says Syria chemical attack requires response

  1. #161
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: "No boots on the ground in Syria," Says Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Most Americans especially the uneducated, uninformed and misinformed have no idea what a community organizer is. Did I just describe Obama's voters ? I believe I did.

    Saul Alinsky is who created the community organizer to agitate and organize uneducated people to further a radical socialist agenda.

    Most community organizers in America are radical un-American internationalist socialist. Those community organizers who aren't are usually society's losers who can't make it in the private sector. I believe Obama is both.

    "Industrial Areas Foundation" are schools for radicals that Alinsky has set up all over the world to keep the pipe line full of socialist trouble makers.
    It smacks of some deep and dark conspiracy theory, doesn't it? But what you say is true.

    Video: ‘Afterburner’ With Bill Whittle…World Gone Mad | THE B.S. REPORT

    American Thinker: Obama as Leninoid

  2. #162
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,340
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: "No boots on the ground in Syria," Says Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    It smacks of some deep and dark conspiracy theory, doesn't it?
    Exactly.

    The precise nonsense your Americanized right wing brain is keen to believe.

  3. #163
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: "No boots on the ground in Syria," Says Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Exactly.

    The precise nonsense your Americanized right wing brain is keen to believe.
    "Precise nonsense", Jetbogieman? If this nonsense is so precise why not point it out?

    If you hate Americans just say so, many do, but at least have the courtesy to read a post before you respond.

  4. #164
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,340
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: "No boots on the ground in Syria," Says Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    If you hate Americans just say so, many do, but at least have the courtesy to read a post before you respond.
    I don't Hate Americans, quite the opposite in fact.

    I do find a large part of it's right wing stuck in the medieval ages and prone to believing conspiracy theories about Obama.

    What's even more fascinating is a Canadian who is even more gullible than the right wingers on this board to go for those same bizarre conspiracy theories.

  5. #165
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: "No boots on the ground in Syria," Says Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetbogieman View Post
    I don't Hate Americans, quite the opposite in fact.
    Then why would you make such as "The precise nonsense your Americanized right wing brain is keen to believe" if you didn't hate Americans?
    I do find a large part of it's right wing stuck in the medieval ages and prone to believing conspiracy theories about Obama.
    Do you?
    What's even more fascinating is a Canadian who is even more gullible than the right wingers on this board to go for those same bizarre conspiracy theories.
    You may not know this but Canadians are generally a moderate people and don't throw around names and slogans the way the less educated do. Instead we will look at evidence before we make a decision rather than forming that decision in the dark.

    You are from another continent, aren't you?

  6. #166
    Advisor aberrant85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Last Seen
    10-04-15 @ 04:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    594

    Re: 'War-weary' Obama says Syria chemical attack requires response

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    9/11. Remember that? Was a big day in our history. Its why Bush went to war. Not because anyone was having a civil war in a country that means nothing to us.
    Iraq caused 9/11? I thought Clinton pulling out of Somalia caused it. Which is it?

  7. #167
    Weekend Political Pundit
    Bob N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 11:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,821

    Re: "No boots on the ground in Syria," Says Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Did we find him ? If we are to believe Obama and a few Navy SEAL's we did.

    And it was G.W. Bush's policies that led to finding Bin Laden. Even Leon Panetta finally had come out agreeing that it was Bush's policies that Obama opposed that led to Bin Laden.
    Now if only GW would have used them we would have got him quicker during GW's administration and than I bet you you would actually believe that President and a few Navy Seals?
    "The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations." `Thomas Jefferson

  8. #168
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,340
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: "No boots on the ground in Syria," Says Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Americanized right wing brain
    That is a complete statement.

    You suck on the teat of the American Right Wing noise machine.


    Instead we will look at evidence before we make a decision rather than forming that decision in the dark.
    This is not something you do at all.

    You do a google search for about minutes, find a right wing editorial piece and post it as fact.

    You are not a moderate.

    You are a tea party wannabe.

  9. #169
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,764

    Re: "No boots on the ground in Syria," Says Obama

    Here's the deal.....

    Yea, it's horrible that Assad is gassing his own people, but it's none of our business, unless it threatens our own interests. Should the US strike Syria? Well, should we have bombed Hitler while he was gassing Jews? We didn't, not until after Pearl Harbor. THEN we declared war on Germany. How about Striking Cambodia while Pol Pot was murdering most of the population there? We didn't. Here's the deal. We only attacked other nations for two reasons....

    1) They legitimately threatened US interests.

    OR

    2) For political reasons. This is why Bush went to war in Iraq, and guess what? Obama is Bush on friggen steroids.

    And now, Obama is attempting to back Congress into a corner for yet more political reasons. If Assad goes completely out of control, Obama will then point the finger at Congress and say "It's YOUR fault that we are not attempting to deal with a tragedy". But WHAT tragedy? A tragedy that is happening thousands of miles from our shores? OK, let's bomb Syria. While we are at it, let's invade Africa because they are killing each other there. Let's invade Mexico because drug gangs have killed more civilians than Assad has. Let's invade........ Well, you get the picture.

    Here's what we do.... We make our case before the United Nations, and let THEM decide. Then let's go back to rebuilding America. Hey, that's a novel idea..... America first. Why didn't any of our politicians think of that? Because they are all douche bags who don't give two craps for America. THAT's why.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  10. #170
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: "No boots on the ground in Syria," Says Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Are you gonna tell us who the REAL enemies are, or not?
    Well, what are our policies since WW II? China and Russia/Soviets continue to oppose the USA in proxy wars all over the globe. Their prop-ups in N. Korea, Iran and now Syria. All who oppose the existence of Israel, across both aisles. I now return DP to the the Amash coalition.

Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •