Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 182

Thread: 1,429 people were killed by a chemical attack carried out by Syrian Gov- US gov claim

  1. #151
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,784

    Re: 1,429 people were killed by a chemical attack carried out by Syrian Gov- US gov c

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    So, where's your evidence supporting this fairy tale?
    mmmmkaayyy....

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst
    Gavlack isn't even an AP reporter. Do your homework.
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob
    Associated Press reporter Dale Gavlak is reporting that Syrian rebels, armed with chemical agents from Saudi Arabia, were responsible for the August 21st Chemical weapons attack. Gavlak has also written for the BBC, Salon, and others.
    link...
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst
    dodge...
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst
    dodge...
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst
    dodge...
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob
    It's ok to admit you are wrong when you are wrong you know?
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst
    Ok, Gavlak is an AP reporter. There! Happy?
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst
    See? Why was that so hard?
    Reliving the dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  2. #152
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017

    Re: 1,429 people were killed by a chemical attack carried out by Syrian Gov- US gov c

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    U.N. inspectors start leaving Syria; Obama meets with security team - CNN.com



    US seems to have lots of evidence pointing to the Syrian Government. UN inspectors should be getting back with their findings soon.
    A military strike would make it very difficult to locate and properly dispose of these chemical weapons. I would also prefer more evidence from our government than them just saying they have evidence. We did that 10 years ago, and it didn't exactly turn out well for anyone.
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

  3. #153
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: 1,429 people were killed by a chemical attack carried out by Syrian Gov- US gov c

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    mmmmkaayyy....
















    Reliving the dream.
    IOW, the only thing you really want to discuss is if Gavlak is an AP reporter? Forget about the actual topic. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #154
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Seen
    08-25-17 @ 02:13 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,127

    Re: 1,429 people were killed by a chemical attack carried out by Syrian Gov- US gov c

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    It's irrelevant to the conversation. Ok, Gavlak is an AP reporter. There! Happy? Does that change the fact that it's a stretch to suggest that rebel infantrymen were carrying enough chemical agents on their person to kill 1400 civilians and not all the rebels, too? No, it doesn't. Individual soldiers aren't used a delivery system for nerve agents. Unless YOU can provide us with evidence to prove me wrong. We'll be anxiously waiting...
    Rebel infantrymen? That's what we are calling them now??
    Here is one case of Syrian rebels using chemical weapons.

    You can deliver nerve agents (any chemical weapon) by mortar or artillery round. How do you think they were used in WW1?
    hqdefault.jpg
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. H.L Mencken

  5. #155
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: 1,429 people were killed by a chemical attack carried out by Syrian Gov- US gov c

    Quote Originally Posted by austrianecon View Post
    Rebel infantrymen? That's what we are calling them now??
    Here is one case of Syrian rebels using chemical weapons.

    You can deliver nerve agents (any chemical weapon) by mortar or artillery round. How do you think they were used in WW1?
    hqdefault.jpg
    Sure you can, but that's not the story we're being told.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #156
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: 1,429 people were killed by a chemical attack carried out by Syrian Gov- US gov c

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    IOW, the only thing you really want to discuss is if Gavlak is an AP reporter? Forget about the actual topic. Right?
    Your the one that made the silly comment, now admit that he works for AP, and you can get along with the business at hand.

  7. #157
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: 1,429 people were killed by a chemical attack carried out by Syrian Gov- US gov c

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Your the one that made the silly comment, now admit that he works for AP, and you can get along with the business at hand.
    I've BEEN getting along with the business at hand. You're one of the ones that wants to make a brew-ha-ha about who this gal works for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #158
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,784

    Re: 1,429 people were killed by a chemical attack carried out by Syrian Gov- US gov c

    you were wrong. was just correcting the record. didn't know it'd bother you so muc

    h
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    IOW, the only thing you really want to discuss is if Gavlak is an AP reporter? Forget about the actual topic. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  9. #159
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Seen
    08-25-17 @ 02:13 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,127

    Re: 1,429 people were killed by a chemical attack carried out by Syrian Gov- US gov c

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Sure you can, but that's not the story we're being told.
    You can tell someone a story and still lie about it.
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. H.L Mencken

  10. #160
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: 1,429 people were killed by a chemical attack carried out by Syrian Gov- US gov c

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    you were wrong. was just correcting the record. didn't know it'd bother you so muc

    h
    Ok, whatever dude! Grow up and let it go! You got one right, for a change. Big win for you!...LOL!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •