Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 182

Thread: 1,429 people were killed by a chemical attack carried out by Syrian Gov- US gov claim

  1. #111
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 06:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: 1,429 people were killed by a chemical attack carried out by Syrian Gov- US gov c

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    No he and his people cherry picked the intelligence and formed the "evidence" to meet their goal of justifying an invasion of Iraq. And yes it was a personal vendetta... after all Saddam tried to kill his daddy...

    LOL. Did he send the secret service out to do hits on everybody that threatened his daddy? LOL. Leftist. Always spinning faster than a top.
    "“If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina; or Savannah, Georgia; or Jacksonville, Florida…” -Obama

  2. #112
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 06:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: 1,429 people were killed by a chemical attack carried out by Syrian Gov- US gov c

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Of course they have to be active gezz... degraded decade old chemical weapons are useless as a weapon so cant be called a "Weapons of Mass Destruction" if the worst you can get out of it is a dirty pair of hands.

    And on nuclear weapons.. Denmark has a nuclear reactor for scientific research.. it can make bomb material.. does that mean Denmark is a nuclear power?
    You might want to consider switching the comic books you read.
    "“If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina; or Savannah, Georgia; or Jacksonville, Florida…” -Obama

  3. #113
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: 1,429 people were killed by a chemical attack carried out by Syrian Gov- US gov c

    Quote Originally Posted by RDS View Post
    Kerry is a liar. According to the international aid group Doctors Without Borders 355 people were killed.
    Mornin' RDS Yeah....some thought that was worth repeating to the French to. They still said they want to punish Assad. Which was even after the UN inspecters found evidence of Chems in the Rebels tunnels.

  4. #114
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: 1,429 people were killed by a chemical attack carried out by Syrian Gov- US gov c

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Your evidence?

    You haven't seen Washington's evidence to the contrary.

    AP Reporter: Syrian Rebels behind Chemical attack

    by Shoebat Foundation on August 30, 2013 in Blog, General
    Associated Press reporter Dale Gavlak is reporting that Syrian rebels, armed with chemical agents from Saudi Arabia, were responsible for the August 21st Chemical weapons attack. Gavlak has also written for the BBC, Salon, and others.


    However, from numerous interviews with doctors, Ghouta residents, rebel fighters and their families, a different picture emerges. Many believe that certain rebels received chemical weapons via the Saudi intelligence chief, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, and were responsible for carrying out the dealing gas attack.

    http://shoebat.com/2013/08/30/ap-rep...emical-attack/
    Last edited by Montecresto; 08-31-13 at 11:33 AM.

  5. #115
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: 1,429 people were killed by a chemical attack carried out by Syrian Gov- US gov c

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    In other words, the UN is a useful tool when we get our way and irrelevant otherwise. You have no use for the rule of law. You smell blood in Syria, and you want your way!
    Heya Monte.....Lets not forget Ban Ki Moon stated the UN seeks a political solution and not a military one either.

  6. #116
    Tavern Bartender
    #NeverOprah
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    79,259

    Re: 1,429 people were killed by a chemical attack carried out by Syrian Gov- US gov c

    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS. #MAGA

  7. #117
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: 1,429 people were killed by a chemical attack carried out by Syrian Gov- US gov c

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    That's great America!

  8. #118
    A Man Without A Country
    Mr. Invisible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    06-17-18 @ 01:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,987
    Blog Entries
    71

    Re: 1,429 people were killed by a chemical attack carried out by Syrian Gov- US gov c

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    U.N. inspectors start leaving Syria; Obama meets with security team - CNN.com



    US seems to have lots of evidence pointing to the Syrian Government. UN inspectors should be getting back with their findings soon.
    And yet no conclusive evidence has been presented.
    "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

  9. #119
    A Man Without A Country
    Mr. Invisible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    06-17-18 @ 01:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,987
    Blog Entries
    71

    Re: 1,429 people were killed by a chemical attack carried out by Syrian Gov- US gov c

    Quote Originally Posted by donsutherland1 View Post
    IMO, they do not. Although the President cited a "threat" to Jordan and Israel, I disagree. Syria knows that if it attacked Israel conventionally or otherwise, Israel could drive the Assad government from power on its own. It also knows that if it attacked Jordan, the U.S. would defend its strategic ally with exactly the same outcome. Assad is trying desperately to survive and has his hands full with an ongoing sectarian conflict. He is not going to launch what could only amount to suicidal endeavors. As a result, Syria poses no imminent threat to Jordan or Israel. Also considering a lack of critical U.S. interests in the outcome of the Syrian civil war, I don't support U.S. military action in Syria. That's my opinion.
    I respectfully disagree that there are no critical US interests in the outcome of the civil war. The US has been wanting to screw over Iran for quite some time. By taking out Syria, you eliminate Iran's only MidEast ally. In addition to this, it would also go and eliminate Russia's naval base in Tartus. There is also a large amount of oil and gas in the Mediterranean that is important as well. (New Mediterranean oil and gas bonanza ? RT News) [Please note: I do not support intervention.]


    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    I don't support US intervention in Syria either, and Israel "could drive the Assad government from power on its own" is putting it politely. They'd be suicidal to attempt anything beyond their borders - which is why I don't see them as a threat.

    We'd do much better if we treated Syria like Libya, which basically was a proxy guerrilla war to oust Qaddafi. America always profits from "enemy of my enemy" warfare.
    I disagree with that. Like in Syria, we aided in helping Al Qaeda in Libya.

    Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links - Telegraph

    Al-Qaeda and NATO?s Islamic Extremists Taking Over Libya

    Libya: The New Al-Qaeda Stronghold | FrontPage Magazine
    "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

  10. #120
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    86,467

    Re: 1,429 people were killed by a chemical attack carried out by Syrian Gov- US gov c

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    You haven't seen Washington's evidence to the contrary.

    AP Reporter: Syrian Rebels behind Chemical attack

    by Shoebat Foundation on August 30, 2013 in Blog, General
    Associated Press reporter Dale Gavlak is reporting that Syrian rebels, armed with chemical agents from Saudi Arabia, were responsible for the August 21st Chemical weapons attack. Gavlak has also written for the BBC, Salon, and others.


    However, from numerous interviews with doctors, Ghouta residents, rebel fighters and their families, a different picture emerges. Many believe that certain rebels received chemical weapons via the Saudi intelligence chief, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, and were responsible for carrying out the dealing gas attack.

    AP Reporter: Syrian Rebels behind Chemical attack | Walid ShoebatWalid Shoebat
    I read that article and it sounds a little far fetched. Reb infantry carrying chemical wrapons, on their person?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •