Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 143

Thread: Jimmy Carter calls for Syria peace summit[W:33]

  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-03-13 @ 04:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    376

    Re: Jimmy Carter calls for Syria peace summit

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    I mean, ya gotta admit, like Obama or not, he's one terrorist killin' summabitch.
    Obama surely is hard core. And not just him. All of his folks like Senator Clinton, Kerry, etc. He surrounds himself with people that don't take sh**t off terrorists. OBL - toast. Gadaffi - toast. Perhaps soon: Assad - toast? Is it possible that Obama knows that Iran or Syria will attack Israel, thereby giving him the tools needed to get Western agreement and allowing a large effort against Assad by North America and Western Europe? Are large military contractors lobbying DNC and GOP to get another war going for major profit?

  2. #92
    Professor
    SBu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Washington State
    Last Seen
    01-18-16 @ 03:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,523

    Re: Jimmy Carter calls for Syria peace summit

    Quote Originally Posted by Snappo View Post
    This is one of the most racist drawings I have ever seen. Obama given monkey ears and monkey feet, and squatting like a monkey does when it goes to the bathroom. This post infers that blacks are not human, but are monkeys. I am going to report this post to the moderators.
    Agree that it's certainly offensive. But why not leave it up and expose the person who posted it? It's like flag saying, "look at me! I'm an idiot!"

  3. #93
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,674

    Re: Jimmy Carter calls for Syria peace summit

    Quote Originally Posted by Snappo View Post
    Obama surely is hard core. And not just him. All of his folks like Senator Clinton, Kerry, etc. He surrounds himself with people that don't take sh**t off terrorists. OBL - toast. Gadaffi - toast. Perhaps soon: Assad - toast? Is it possible that Obama knows that Iran or Syria will attack Israel, thereby giving him the tools needed to get Western agreement and allowing a large effort against Assad by North America and Western Europe? Are large military contractors lobbying DNC and GOP to get another war going for major profit?
    Well, far be it from me to get the thread sent to the conspiracy section, but I do think there's more to this than meets the eye. Especially the eye of someone with nothing better to do than waste time posting insignificant thoughts and opinions on an internet website such as this, myself included.

    It just doesn't add up. Obama knows American's aren't in to bombing Syria. He's all bad-ass, then pragmatic, then plays bad cop and allows the congress to play good cop. I think it's one big basketball strategy. I don't believe anything the media is selling. We are all being played.

    I am interested to see how it plays out.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  4. #94
    Be different, be honest
    EdwinWillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Divided States of Kardashia
    Last Seen
    12-25-15 @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,361

    Re: Jimmy Carter calls for Syria peace summit

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Those thoughts crossed my mind as well. I also questioned if Obama might be playing his own game on Syria.

    I mean, ya gotta admit, like Obama or not, he's one terrorist killin' summabitch.
    ...when he's not playing spades anyway.
    Who chimes "No Absolutes!" chimes absolutely.

    zoom zoom

  5. #95
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,117

    Re: Jimmy Carter calls for Syria peace summit

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    I've been commenting on Obama's lack of judgment. If you recall, he claimed superior skills in this dept.

    Obama has adopted a lunacy called "Lead from Behind", which has not endeared us to anyone.

    He, in all his wisdom laid down a Red Line which had been crossed before the latest WMD attack, and has now painted him in a corner. He's screwed himself either way. Now that takes talent won't you admit? Of course you won't.

    In Syria, he failed to support and help shape the rebel faction. Now it's full of terrorist types. So, should Syria fall, those WMD could fall into the hands of terrorists.

    Our enemies do not fear us, and our allies do not support us. It's pretty tough to do worse, and it is a similar scenario Bush inherited from Felonious Bill Clinton.

    Whether it is Syria, Libya (& Benghazi) or Egypt, I do believe Obama is proving himself to be quite the strike out king (domestically/economically and with regards to foreign policy). He is a little boy in a mans world.

    Gotcha... you have no opinion on the topic of what to do in Syria other than how you hate Obama and hate Carter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Jimmy Carter calls for Syria peace summit

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Gotcha... you have no opinion on the topic of what to do in Syria other than how you hate Obama and hate Carter.
    Hate??? That's way over the top.

  7. #97
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Jimmy Carter calls for Syria peace summit

    Time for jimmy to be put out to pasture.

  8. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Jimmy Carter calls for Syria peace summit

    Quote Originally Posted by SBu View Post
    Agree that it's certainly offensive. But why not leave it up and expose the person who posted it? It's like flag saying, "look at me! I'm an idiot!"
    It was just as offensive when they did the same cartoon with the face of Bush but that didn't seem to matter. It was also not called 'racist'.

  9. #99
    Professor
    SBu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Washington State
    Last Seen
    01-18-16 @ 03:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,523

    Re: Jimmy Carter calls for Syria peace summit

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    It was just as offensive when they did the same cartoon with the face of Bush but that didn't seem to matter. It was also not called 'racist'.
    I get your argument, but I'm sure you know the history of this kind of caricature and race. Just because you have an argument to do something, doesn't mean you should. It's not very classy.

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Jimmy Carter calls for Syria peace summit

    Quote Originally Posted by SBu View Post
    I get your argument, but I'm sure you know the history of this kind of caricature and race. Just because you have an argument to do something, doesn't mean you should. It's not very classy.
    Oh i Agree. It really wasn't funny, didn't make a point, and i wasn't comfortable looking at it. But that's what freedom of expression is all about and so would never complain.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •