Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 579

Thread: McJobs and the Minimum Wage[W:123,226]

  1. #541
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: McJobs and the Minimum Wage[W:123,226]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    They were wrong about a lot of things, and it has caused the deaths of millions for us to get a little bit closer to correcting their errors. As enlightened as they claimed to be, it only extended to White wealthy land owners.

    You don't need to eliminate parts of or amend a perfect document.
    well there nothing in the writings of the founders documents which excludes women or blacks...

    perfect , i believe they should have been more clear on some things, like natural born citizen, talking more about the separation of powers of the people and the states, and why collectivism is bad for government.

    but they were clear about the powers of government...very clear.

  2. #542
    Student keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    10-13-13 @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    231

    Re: McJobs and the Minimum Wage[W:123,226]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Again, you can make your vague rhetorical pronouncements, the fact remains that changes in wage levels have not affected White youth employment since 1972.

    Stick to the context I previously posted and you commented in relation to if you want a debate on this topic.
    Sorry they are vague to you. I assumed you had at least taken Economics 101. My apologies.

    A little Economics 101.

    For every good there is a price level that is decided by the supply and demand curves. With very few exceptions as supply increases, all other things being equal, prices will fall. Conversely, if demand increases,all other things being equal, prices will rise. In cases where an artificial price level is instigated demand will decrease if that price is above current market rates and increase if that price is below current market rates.

    The sun will rise in the East tomorrow. If ya got a link that you think suggests otherwise I will highly question either your interpretation or the link.
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.

    Herbert Spencer

  3. #543
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: McJobs and the Minimum Wage[W:123,226]

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaPaul View Post
    Damn, I've looked and I cannot find the words wealthy, white, or landowner in the US Constitution...
    touché

  4. #544
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: McJobs and the Minimum Wage[W:123,226]

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    well there nothing in the writings of the founders documents which excludes women or blacks...

    perfect , i believe they should have been more clear on some things, like natural born citizen, talking more about the separation of powers of the people and the states, and why collectivism is bad for government.

    but they were clear about the powers of government...very clear.
    LOL...you just got done restarting over and over again how Blacks were property!

    FFS....now your ignoring of history extends to YOUR OWN POSTS!
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  5. #545
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: McJobs and the Minimum Wage[W:123,226]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    LOL...you just got done restarting over and over again how Blacks were property!

    FFS....now your ignoring of history extends to YOUR OWN POSTS!
    wow, are you not coherent.

    blacks were property considered by the south, the Constitution does not state such a thing or the DOI.

  6. #546
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: McJobs and the Minimum Wage[W:123,226]

    Quote Originally Posted by keith View Post
    Sorry they are vague to you. I assumed you had at least taken Economics 101. My apologies.

    A little Economics 101.

    For every good there is a price level that is decided by the supply and demand curves. With very few exceptions as supply increases, all other things being equal, prices will fall. Conversely, if demand increases,all other things being equal, prices will rise. In cases where an artificial price level is instigated demand will decrease if that price is above current market rates and increase if that price is below current market rates.

    The sun will rise in the East tomorrow. If ya got a link that you think suggests otherwise I will highly question either your interpretation or the link.
    Look, I understand why you need to overlook the facts on White youth historical unemployment, it contradicts your basic theory on S/D....to the point of not being able to address it directly.

    As conservative says to me, take it up with the BLS.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  7. #547
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: McJobs and the Minimum Wage[W:123,226]

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    wow, are you not coherent.

    blacks were property considered by the south, the Constitution does not state such a thing or the DOI.
    And we are back to you denying Dred Scott.

    Wash rinse repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  8. #548
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: McJobs and the Minimum Wage[W:123,226]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    And we are back to you denying Dred Scott.

    Wash rinse repeat.
    your point of interest in not part of the founders.

    the founders are all dead by then

  9. #549
    Student keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    10-13-13 @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    231

    Re: McJobs and the Minimum Wage[W:123,226]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Look, I understand why you need to overlook the facts on White youth historical unemployment, it contradicts your basic theory on S/D....to the point of not being able to address it directly.

    As conservative says to me, take it up with the BLS.
    I understand your need to misinterpret statistics and try to disprove the law of supply and demand. The law of supply and demand is not a conservative or liberal economic belief; it's a fact.
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.

    Herbert Spencer

  10. #550
    Student keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    10-13-13 @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    231

    Re: McJobs and the Minimum Wage[W:123,226]

    Quote Originally Posted by keith View Post
    I understand your need to misinterpret statistics and try to disprove the law of supply and demand. The law of supply and demand is not a conservative or liberal economic belief; it's a fact.
    Not that ignoring economic laws ain't uncommon among liberals.
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.

    Herbert Spencer

Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •