Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 239

Thread: Hasan has been sentenced to Death [W:198,239]

  1. #121
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Hasan was been sentenced to Death.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    This "war on terrorism" is never going to end if we keep involving ourselves in their affairs.
    Well they are certainly involving themselves in the affairs of the democracies. Would you like to see an end to Muslim immigration?

  2. #122
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Hasan was been sentenced to Death.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Or we could have kept him alive to live with what he's done and with his resultant paralysis. That is certainly not a fun way to live your life. We are actually doing him a favor by putting him out of his misery and at the same time creating a new martyr for the terrorists.
    Maybe the thing to do is create greater martyrdom until the desire to be a martyr begins to fade. They're probably running low on virgins already.

  3. #123
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Hasan was been sentenced to Death.

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredOfLife View Post
    When the oil runs out, we will. That's all we care about anyway.
    And how's that working out? Have oil prices dropped? Are wells in the ME secure in American hands?

  4. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Hasan was been sentenced to Death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    Then they're idiots. Some Christians think demons invade their bodies and make them do bad things. There are stupid, superstitious people all over.
    Including atheists and agnostics too, I suppose.

  5. #125
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-16-13 @ 05:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,817

    Re: Hasan was been sentenced to Death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    And how's that working out? Have oil prices dropped? Are wells in the ME secure in American hands?
    Ask the oil companies? It's working out fine for them and that was the whole point of being there.

  6. #126
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Hasan was been sentenced to Death.

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredOfLife View Post
    Ask the oil companies? It's working out fine for them and that was the whole point of being there.
    Why would I ask the oil companies? It was you who made the statement.

  7. #127
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-16-13 @ 05:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,817

    Re: Hasan was been sentenced to Death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Why would I ask the oil companies? It was you who made the statement.
    And I'm correct. For the people who wanted us there, because they have oil, it's just fine and dandy. When the oil is gone, we won't give a damn what happens there.

  8. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Hasan was been sentenced to Death.

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredOfLife View Post
    And I'm correct. For the people who wanted us there, because they have oil, it's just fine and dandy. When the oil is gone, we won't give a damn what happens there.
    You seem to be making a case for terrorism. Lets stick to the topic of the scumbag Hasan.

  9. #129
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,325

    Re: Hasan was been sentenced to Death.

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    No, it removes the burden from society to keep human garbage from being fed, clothed and housed forever.

    Htf can you say "no". These are FACTS:

    (1) The death penalty does not deter crime, overwhelming statistical evidence establishes this beyond any question.
    (2) The death penalty provides justification for the rationalization of murder, thereby encouraging murder.

    Now that your meek little "no" has been smashed like a bug, let's move on to the BS spewed after... The death penalty costs MORE than a life sentence. So spare us the "removes the burden from society".


    Killing is too heavy a weight for the scales of justice.

  10. #130
    Sometimes wrong

    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    34,562

    Re: Hasan was been sentenced to Death.

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Htf can you say "no". These are FACTS:

    (1) The death penalty does not deter crime, overwhelming statistical evidence establishes this beyond any question.
    (2) The death penalty provides justification for the rationalization of murder, thereby encouraging murder.

    Now that your meek little "no" has been smashed like a bug, let's move on to the BS spewed after... The death penalty costs MORE than a life sentence. So spare us the "removes the burden from society".


    Killing is too heavy a weight for the scales of justice.
    Rope is reusable, electricity, bullets and toxins are not very expensive. What is expensive is the never ending appeals process added to keep the DP very, very rarely actually used. To assert that a sentence for first degree murder that used for less than 2% of all first degree murder convictions is "not a deterent" ignores this indisputable fact: not one person ever executed has committed another crime after the death sentence was carried out.
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •