Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 268

Thread: Crowds gather for March on Washington 50th anniversary[W:101]

  1. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    30n x 90w
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 09:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: Crowds gather for March on Washington 50th anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Really? Those words didn't appear in his post?
    Here I am. What do you want to know now?

  2. #112
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,127

    Re: Crowds gather for March on Washington 50th anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post

    Just read his history with the Democratic Party and how well he did in his Presidential runs. He was called "the most influential loser" in 20th-century U.S. politics" and of course that influence was with the Democrats. No Republican ever sounded like Geirge Wallace. That's just another slur on the people who actually did fight and die for the freedom of Black people. George Wallace - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Republicans used to think that sending all the black people back to Africa was the best thing. The race relations on that side aren't exactly pristine. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid though.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  3. #113
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,127

    Re: Crowds gather for March on Washington 50th anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Kersey View Post
    Here I am. What do you want to know now?
    Still waiting for your "opinion." You don't say what it is, then start playing games when someone tries to pin you down on what you said.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  4. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    30n x 90w
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 09:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: Crowds gather for March on Washington 50th anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Still waiting for your "opinion." You don't say what it is, then start playing games when someone tries to pin you down on what you said.
    Don't change the subject again. You need me to explain to you once more what I said earlier in plain english?

  5. #115
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,127

    Re: Crowds gather for March on Washington 50th anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Kersey View Post
    Don't change the subject again. You need me to explain to you once more what I said earlier in plain english?
    I'm not changing the subject. Whenever someone quotes you, you run to context as your friend. When I read in context, I'm playing games. So tell us what your opinion is rather than being coy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  6. #116
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    30n x 90w
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 09:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: Crowds gather for March on Washington 50th anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I'm not changing the subject. Whenever someone quotes you, you run to context as your friend. When I read in context, I'm playing games. So tell us what your opinion is rather than being coy.
    Go back and read my OP as many times as it takes. It couldn't be any plainer.

  7. #117
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,127

    Re: Crowds gather for March on Washington 50th anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Kersey View Post
    Go back and read my OP as many times as it takes. It couldn't be any plainer.
    I read it over and over again. I still get the same reading. You claim you're just "giving facts." Which isn't an opinion.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  8. #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    30n x 90w
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 09:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: Crowds gather for March on Washington 50th anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I read it over and over again. I still get the same reading. You claim you're just "giving facts." Which isn't an opinion.
    Yes? So?
    You don't want to discuss the facts. You desperately avoid them.

  9. #119
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,127

    Re: Crowds gather for March on Washington 50th anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Kersey View Post
    Yes? So?
    You don't want to discuss the facts. You desperately avoid them.
    Facts aren't an opinion. You won't say what your opinion is.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  10. #120
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    30n x 90w
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 09:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: Crowds gather for March on Washington 50th anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Facts aren't an opinion. You won't say what your opinion is.
    So? You won't discuss the facts. All you give are opinions. Facts trump opinion.

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •