Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 268

Thread: Crowds gather for March on Washington 50th anniversary[W:101]

  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    30n x 90w
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 09:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: Crowds gather for March on Washington 50th anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I've been exposed as someone who reads and thinks! OMG, I guess I can't join the Know-Nothing Party then.
    Meaningless doubletalk.



    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Well, let's see what you said:
    I know what I said..so does everyone else. It's all right there in my OP. No need to quote it again.






    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    OMG, we gave them some basic rights!
    Yes we did. everyone knows that. Your point?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    That's so much more than what anybody's been given in the history of the world!
    Irrelevant and meaningless chatter.


    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    What's next, are we going to stop throwing smallpox blankets onto the reservation?
    irrelevant and meaningless chatter.


    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    We've pampered them? By which definition of "pampered" do you mean? Slums and ghettos (which existed long before the '60s) aren't the country club. You might have noticed that in all of your research of facts.
    Read my post again. The reference is self explanatory. I made sure it would be in the simplest terms. This trick of assigning specious motives and reinterpreting plain english is wearing thin, my boy. No one is fooled.



    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Over 50 years of forced integration?
    When the government passes a law it is forcing people to comply. Compliance with laws isn't voluntary.

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    First of all, how is it integrated if they all live in slums and ghettos?
    "First of all" are you saying all negroes live in slums and ghettos? Drama queen much?
    Second. That isn't the legal definition of integration.



    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Do you live there? Why are we pampering you?
    Meaningless chatter

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    "Forced integration" means what - we allow them to live in society? We have to share bathrooms with them now?
    If you don't understand the definition of the word integration I suggest you go look it up for yourself and read it until you can understand it.
    You question every single word I post and purposely misinterpret for attention. Kind of like a kid stomping their foot and saying "look at me..look at me"..

    Me explaining it to you wouldn't convince you anyway.



    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    We elevated them?First of all, who's "we?"
    The united states of america.


    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Secondly, how is it "elevating" them to allow them a few basic rights of being a citizen?
    That's not what I said. Go read it again. I purposely kept it simple so the lowest common denominator could understand. I'm NOT posting it again.

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    So let's see the "facts" here. Black people have gotten more than anybody else, we're pampering them and elevating them. By empowering them, enfranchising them, and allowing them to use our drinking fountains. Meanwhile all they do is sit on their ass in the "luxury" of the ghetto.
    I said nothing of the sort..you're lying again. Go read it again. Cherry picking random words from a post and then adding your own is dishonest.

  2. #92
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Crowds gather for March on Washington 50th anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    They'd vote for them because the only other choice is Republicans. When choosing between a douche and a turd, it's not a good choice either way.
    Oh, c'mon! Surely you can do better than that. It seems you are just avoiding the debate.

  3. #93
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,174

    Re: Crowds gather for March on Washington 50th anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Kersey View Post
    Meaningless doubletalk.



    I know what I said..so does everyone else. It's all right there in my OP. No need to quote it again.







    Yes we did. everyone knows that. Your point?



    Irrelevant and meaningless chatter.




    irrelevant and meaningless chatter.




    Read my post again. The reference is self explanatory. I made sure it would be in the simplest terms. This trick of assigning specious motives and reinterpreting plain english is wearing thin, my boy. No one is fooled.





    When the government passes a law it is forcing people to comply. Compliance with laws isn't voluntary.



    "First of all" are you saying all negroes live in slums and ghettos? Drama queen much?
    Second. That isn't the legal definition of integration.




    Meaningless chatter



    If you don't understand the definition of the word integration I suggest you go look it up for yourself and read it until you can understand it.
    You question every single word I post and purposely misinterpret for attention. Kind of like a kid stomping their foot and saying "look at me..look at me"..

    Me explaining it to you wouldn't convince you anyway.




    The united states of america.



    That's not what I said. Go read it again. I purposely kept it simple so the lowest common denominator could understand. I'm NOT posting it again.



    I said nothing of the sort..you're lying again. Go read it again. Cherry picking random words from a post and then adding your own is dishonest.
    I'm sick of this ****. You say things leaving everybody to make their own judgements, and then get mad when they do. Maybe you should say what your opinion is so that we don't have to guess at what it is.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  4. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    30n x 90w
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 09:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: Crowds gather for March on Washington 50th anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I thought you were just posting facts without any kind of judgement at all.
    What you "thought" is irrelevant to this conversation..
    Your "thought" processes have been on display for some time. I doubt that you have impressed very many people. I could be wrong.

  5. #95
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,174

    Re: Crowds gather for March on Washington 50th anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Oh, c'mon! Surely you can do better than that. It seems you are just avoiding the debate.
    Because there is no debate. Which party cares more about black people? It's just going to be a tardfest. They both care equally little for anybody but themselves.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    30n x 90w
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 09:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: Crowds gather for March on Washington 50th anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I'm sick of this ****. You say things leaving everybody to make their own judgements, and then get mad when they do. Maybe you should say what your opinion is so that we don't have to guess at what it is.
    No one is "mad" about anything.You're exaggerating again.

    Once again my post was in plain english.
    You've spent page after page trying to invent "context" and hidden meanings and secret codes and grandstanding to appear clever and for some reason trying to discredit or marginalize me. You keep trying to reinterpret what I say, rather than focusing on the discussion.

    I don't know, maybe people think you are clever..Doesn't matter.

  7. #97
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,174

    Re: Crowds gather for March on Washington 50th anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Kersey View Post
    No one is "mad" about anything.You're exaggerating again.

    Once again my post was in plain english.
    You've spent page after page trying to invent "context" and hidden meanings and secret codes and grandstanding to appear clever and for some reason trying to discredit or marginalize me. You keep trying to reinterpret what I say, rather than focusing on the discussion.

    I don't know, maybe people think you are clever..Doesn't matter.
    Then tell us what your opinion is. We don't need a ****ing encyclopedia.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  8. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    30n x 90w
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 09:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: Crowds gather for March on Washington 50th anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Then tell us what your opinion is. We don't need a ****ing encyclopedia.
    I made my point in the original post.

    If you cannot keep pace with the discussion, perhaps you should excuse yourself from it. I appreciate any input you may have, but please read the thread before commenting to avoid redundant, mundane repetition.

  9. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Crowds gather for March on Washington 50th anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Because there is no debate. Which party cares more about black people? It's just going to be a tardfest. They both care equally little for anybody but themselves.
    Then give some support for that opinion. There is a real difference between the two parties, both in their history and in their attitudes toward making the country a better place for all peoples. I believe that a great many people are being bamboozled by BS and that the facts support my argument.

    The Republicans simply have a better record when it comes to improving race relations than the Democrats, and there seems little doubt about that.

  10. #100
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:06 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,072

    Re: Crowds gather for March on Washington 50th anniversary

    If Dr. King were alive today, he'd be dismissed as an Uncle Tom.

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •