Page 21 of 54 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 539

Thread: Report shows how recession hit families [W:391, 502]

  1. #201
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Report shows how recession hit families [W:391, 502]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Great, the difference being you don't have to move to TX but you do have to have Obamacare. Don't let reality ever get in the way of your feelings. Guess the TX rankings were ignored when people come to MD Anderson in Houston or the other Medical facilities around the state. TX population is growing and business base is growing. I guess your rankings weren't considered.

    Nice diversion though as the topic was ER usage
    Dance all you want, but the facts are still the facts.

    And no, the topic was quality and cost. ER was embedded in that, but not the sole topic.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #202
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    re: Report shows how recession hit families [W:391, 502]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Dance all you want, but the facts are still the facts.

    And no, the topic was quality and cost. ER was embedded in that, but not the sole topic.
    .
    Fact, I have great healthcare, fact, I live in TX, fact TX has a growing population and business base, fact, liberals are jealous of TX

  3. #203
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Report shows how recession hit families [W:391, 502]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    .
    Fact, I have great healthcare, fact, I live in TX, fact TX has a growing population and business base, fact, liberals are jealous of TX
    Don't care about anything but the last one, and that one is a plain lie. The fact is, and it is a fact, MA ranks better than Texas.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #204
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    re: Report shows how recession hit families [W:391, 502]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Don't care about anything but the last one, and that one is a plain lie. The fact is, and it is a fact, MA ranks better than Texas.
    I am sure that there are parts of MA that are better than TX but find it hard to believe that any beat the Houston Medical Center including MD Anderson. Sounds like MA is exactly the place for you. Isn't it great living in a free country where you can move to MA or anywhere else you want. I know MA would love to have you so add to their high tax base.

  5. #205
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Report shows how recession hit families [W:391, 502]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I am sure that there are parts of MA that are better than TX but find it hard to believe that any beat the Houston Medical Center including MD Anderson. Sounds like MA is exactly the place for you. Isn't it great living in a free country where you can move to MA or anywhere else you want. I know MA would love to have you so add to their high tax base.
    Doesn't matter what you think, overall, it ranks better. Fact.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #206
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    re: Report shows how recession hit families [W:391, 502]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Doesn't matter what you think, overall, it ranks better. Fact.
    You are right, all that matters is what you think, not what anyone else thinks nor personal experience. What experience have you had with MA healthcare? I understand you believe you are right on every subject and ignore both the size and growth of TX in your comparison. MD Anderson has an incredible reputation for Cancer research and treatment. Memorial Hermann Hospital system is one of the best in the Nation. St. Luke's Medical system is improving and will be a top 10 hospital system soon so you can keep beating the drum of healthcare rankings that you never had any dealings with and totally ignore those of us that have. That makes you feel good.

  7. #207
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    re: Report shows how recession hit families [W:391, 502]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    rational system?
    yanno what is irrational? The government telling the ER's they have to provide free medical care. That is where this all went off the rails. As for overrun, it got so bad here in Phoenix because the government allows us to be OVERRUN by illegal aliens (remember Holder filing suit against AZ?) nearly every last ER simply CLOSED in those 'parts of town'. I heard one cop joke that now when the cholos shoot each other they'll never make it to an ER because they have to ride all the way cross town to get to one.
    No I couldn't care any less than I already do. The government made this mess on purpose so they can 'ride to the rescue' if you think Osamacare is going to make things 'better' I have a beach front home I wanna sell you that is in Gila Bend

  8. #208
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Report shows how recession hit families [W:391, 502]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You are right, all that matters is what you think, not what anyone else thinks nor personal experience. What experience have you had with MA healthcare? I understand you believe you are right on every subject and ignore both the size and growth of TX in your comparison. MD Anderson has an incredible reputation for Cancer research and treatment. Memorial Hermann Hospital system is one of the best in the Nation. St. Luke's Medical system is improving and will be a top 10 hospital system soon so you can keep beating the drum of healthcare rankings that you never had any dealings with and totally ignore those of us that have. That makes you feel good.
    What I think? As much as you. Facts? Well they are different now aren't they. And Texas ranks low on healthcare. Education as well. Really, not a top tier state.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #209
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    re: Report shows how recession hit families [W:391, 502]

    neener neener neener my state is crap next to yours and I don't care
    it doesn't reflect on me one whit
    New Hope for the Wretched era

  10. #210
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    re: Report shows how recession hit families [W:391, 502]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    What I think? As much as you. Facts? Well they are different now aren't they. And Texas ranks low on healthcare. Education as well. Really, not a top tier state.
    Well then all those people and businesses moving to TX are making a big mistake. You really ought to try and save them from themselves. My son graduated from a TX High School and TX college, I will tell him that your rankings indicate that he isn't successful. That will come as a surprise to his family since he is an Architect. it really is a shame that so many people are moving to this state because he is keepting too busy.

Page 21 of 54 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •