Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 539

Thread: Report shows how recession hit families [W:391, 502]

  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    re: Report shows how recession hit families [W:391, 502]

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldGuy View Post
    Grant frankly his ability to completely wreck the economy hasn't really worked out as I'd thought it would
    It must be that pesky party of No that is standing in his way eh?
    The real scary idea, AOG, is, Is he doing it deliberately?? Maybe it's incompetence, I'm not sure, but I'm hoping that's the case.

  2. #92
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    re: Report shows how recession hit families [W:391, 502]

    I dunno after reading Dreams of my Father I'd have to think it is all intentional but you know:
    "That's just how white folks will do you"

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    re: Report shows how recession hit families [W:391, 502]

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldGuy View Post
    I dunno after reading Dreams of my Father I'd have to think it is all intentional but you know:
    "That's just how white folks will do you"
    You read it? You've got more sticktoitiveness than me!

  4. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denio Junction
    Last Seen
    11-13-14 @ 12:09 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,039
    Blog Entries
    4

    re: Report shows how recession hit families [W:391, 502]

    That's the problem with the left, they see a statistic and blame one thing, Bush, for doing it. Doesn't work that way when he's not in office anymore and o'loser hasn't changed a thing - but in fact has made it worse.


    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Not unless you can show that it's Obamas policies and nothing else.

    That's the problem on the right, you get data and than try to place blame on ONE THING, Obama. Doesn't work that way there are MANY factors in play.

  5. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    re: Report shows how recession hit families [W:391, 502]

    Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    hypocrite says what?
    You got any quotes to back that statement up? Thought not .

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    re: Report shows how recession hit families [W:391, 502]

    Quote Originally Posted by CalGun View Post
    That's the problem with the left, they see a statistic and blame one thing, Bush, for doing it. Doesn't work that way when he's not in office anymore and o'loser hasn't changed a thing - but in fact has made it worse.
    I see you didn't read my post #6. I clearly said I don't agree with those on the left that just blamed Bush for everything. Nice try though.

  7. #97
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,213

    re: Report shows how recession hit families [W:391, 502]

    Quote Originally Posted by Painter View Post
    #1 Why would you say this reflects on Obama?
    2005 was Pre Recession. The recession began well before Obama took office and many believe that we are still feeling it's effects. Comparing current data to 2005 is completely worthless.

    #2 Why would you call the policies currently implemented, "Obama's Policy's"? How many of Obama's policies have actually been implemented?
    Aside from a stimulus and a tax cut, the only significant policy that Obama has managed to get past the "Party of NO" is O'Romney-Care.
    A republican policy, regardless of current opinions.

    Our government has been frozen for 6 years.
    Least productive Congress of all American History.
    More nominees filibustered than all previous Presidents combined.
    More vacant positions than any time in recorded history.

    We are not living under Obama's policies. We are living under the policy of NO.

    #3 See Number 1
    It absolutely reflects onto Obama, just as all Presidents are held responsible for the health of the economies that happen under their watch

    Obama-Care is a policy that has had terrible economic repercussions on this economy, not to mention the increased regulatory control forced through via Obama's EPA.

    Obama's incompetence and his lack of leadership abillity are on full display, and it takes a person who's economically ignorant and ideologically stunted to not see that.

    His entire economy is being held up in TRILLIONS of the FEDs QE. His jobs numbers are constantly released minus the context of participation data and the GDP numbers under Obama are pathetic.

    We really need to address the idiot voter issue we have in this country,because its tanking our economy.

  8. #98
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    10-01-17 @ 10:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    583

    re: Report shows how recession hit families [W:391, 502]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    We really need to address the idiot voter issue we have in this country,because its tanking our economy.
    THIS, I agree with. In fact, I discuss it each and every day.

  9. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    re: Report shows how recession hit families [W:391, 502]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    We really need to address the idiot voter issue we have in this country,because its tanking our economy.
    And what do you suggest? Let me guess, you think only GOP candidates should be allowed right?

  10. #100
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,213

    re: Report shows how recession hit families [W:391, 502]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    And what do you suggest? Let me guess, you think only GOP candidates should be allowed right?
    Simple literacy test and if your dependent on Government in any way you lose your right to vote.

    Look where idiot voters have gotten us.

    Allowing the least of our society to steer this Country into the ground.

    Its NOT going to end well and especially for the people who are sucseptable to political manipulation and Democrat false narratives and plattitudes.

Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •