Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 112

Thread: Senior Administration Official: ‘Very Little Doubt’ Assad Regime Behind Alleged Chemi

  1. #11
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: Senior Administration Official: ‘Very Little Doubt’ Assad Regime Behind Alleged C

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    So at the same time that you think Obama is spineless for not acting against Assad you think it would be wrong to act against Assad because we don't know who the good guys are?

    And no I don't think we should start bombing because "the One" has said so, firstly Obama hasn't said that you just pulled that **** right out of your ass and secondly that's just a total strawman you made for me.
    Nope, you're right, Obama hasn't said so...In fact the only thing he seems to be pondering is a strongly worded letter in true UN globalist fashion...Like the weak punk he is...Much like Iran's uprising, Obama had his chance to do the right thing, and blew it because he was scared, something he didn't lack when backing his Muslim Brotherhood friends in Egypt during the Arab spring....His foreign policy is all over the board in that region, and it seems that he must ask Putin's permission on anything foreign policy....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #12
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:47 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,073

    Re: Senior Administration Official: ‘Very Little Doubt’ Assad Regime Behind Alleged C

    It's like we have Richard Simmons in the Oval Office.

    We should probably stay out of it before someone starts running with scissors.

  3. #13
    Guru
    Binary_Digit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 04:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,539

    Re: Senior Administration Official: ‘Very Little Doubt’ Assad Regime Behind Alleged C

    Between everything PeteEU said and the fact this plot was supposedly discovered by a Malaysian hacker six months ago, this thing does seem kind-of rotten. I hope we were not actually involved in a staged chemical attack that killed innocent civilians. And I would hope our government isn't stupid enough to follow through on a plan that had already been compromised and made public. But I've been surprised by these turds in suits before.

    The emails were released by a Malaysian hacker who also obtained senior executives resumes and copies of passports via an unprotected company server, according to Cyber War News.
    According to the paper, the U.S. State Department has declined to comment on the matter. (ANI)

    US 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria, blame it on Assad govt': Report
    The State Department tends to deny false rumors or allegations. Declining to comment is usually what they do when it's a damning or embarrassing truth.

  4. #14
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: Senior Administration Official: ‘Very Little Doubt’ Assad Regime Behind Alleged C

    Quote Originally Posted by Binary_Digit View Post
    Between everything PeteEU said and the fact this plot was supposedly discovered by a Malaysian hacker six months ago, this thing does seem kind-of rotten. I hope we were not actually involved in a staged chemical attack that killed innocent civilians. And I would hope our government isn't stupid enough to follow through on a plan that had already been compromised and made public. But I've been surprised by these turds in suits before.


    The State Department tends to deny false rumors or allegations. Declining to comment is usually what they do when it's a damning or embarrassing truth.
    I just hope we aren't going back to the days when people like Alex Jones was considered a source worth posting....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #15
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,585

    Re: Senior Administration Official: ‘Very Little Doubt’ Assad Regime Behind Alleged C

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    So at the same time that you think Obama is spineless for not acting against Assad you think it would be wrong to act against Assad because we don't know who the good guys are?

    And no I don't think we should start bombing because "the One" has said so, firstly Obama hasn't said that you just pulled that **** right out of your ass and secondly that's just a total strawman you made for me.
    No, I said, "Assad probably believes Obama isn't going to do anything". That's an exact quote, too; not the fabricated comments you dteamed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Senior Administration Official: ‘Very Little Doubt’ Assad Regime Behind Alleged C

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    No, I said, "Assad probably believes Obama isn't going to do anything". That's an exact quote, too; not the fabricated comments you dteamed up.
    And you also said you think its a safe bet, meaning you agree with the prediction, meaning you must think he's spineless or otherwise you wouldn't think it such a safe bet.

    But lets clear it up, do you think Obama is spineless when it comes to his threats? Yes/No.

  7. #17
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,585

    Re: Senior Administration Official: ‘Very Little Doubt’ Assad Regime Behind Alleged C

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    And you also said you think its a safe bet, meaning you agree with the prediction, meaning you must think he's spineless or otherwise you wouldn't think it such a safe bet.

    But lets clear it up, do you think Obama is spineless when it comes to his threats? Yes/No.
    Leave it to one of the pilgtims to interpret my comments in the most negative way. Stop with the hero worship
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Senior Administration Official: ‘Very Little Doubt’ Assad Regime Behind Alleged C

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Leave it to one of the pilgtims to interpret my comments in the most negative way. Stop with the hero worship
    Answer the question, of course you can't answer the question because either you'll have to admit that I was right when I said you think Obama is spineless or you'll have to say he isn't spineless.

    Which is it?

  9. #19
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,585

    Re: Senior Administration Official: ‘Very Little Doubt’ Assad Regime Behind Alleged C

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    Answer the question, of course you can't answer the question because either you'll have to admit that I was right when I said you think Obama is spineless or you'll have to say he isn't spineless.

    Which is it?
    You answer the question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #20
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: Senior Administration Official: ‘Very Little Doubt’ Assad Regime Behind Alleged C

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    Answer the question, of course you can't answer the question because either you'll have to admit that I was right when I said you think Obama is spineless or you'll have to say he isn't spineless.

    Which is it?
    False choice...Obama is assertive if it has some political gain for him.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •