Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 54 of 54

Thread: US Arrests Man 'with Uranium for Iran in Shoes'.....

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: US Arrests Man 'with Uranium for Iran in Shoes'.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    How do you fit 1000 tons of uranium in your shoes?
    He didn't have a 1000 tons in his shoes. He has some samples they are saying.

    Asked to supply 1,000 tons of uranium -- disguised with other types of ore to escape detection -- Campbell promised to ship the product, disguised as chromite, from Sierra Leone to the port of Bandar Abbas in Iran.....snip~

    From the link you have.

  2. #52
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: US Arrests Man 'with Uranium for Iran in Shoes'.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    He didn't have a 1000 tons in his shoes. He has some samples they are saying.

    Asked to supply 1,000 tons of uranium -- disguised with other types of ore to escape detection -- Campbell promised to ship the product, disguised as chromite, from Sierra Leone to the port of Bandar Abbas in Iran.....snip~

    From the link you have.
    Well if it was "disguised as other ore to escape detection", why was it in his shoe...and why was it detected?
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: US Arrests Man 'with Uranium for Iran in Shoes'.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Well if it was "disguised as other ore to escape detection", why was it in his shoe...and why was it detected?
    The samples in his shoes I guess were real.....that's what they are saying. They also said they got some USB thingy from him. Looks they are saying he was going to ship it from some company out of Sierre Leone. Disguise it as that chromite stuff.

  4. #54
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: US Arrests Man 'with Uranium for Iran in Shoes'.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    The samples in his shoes I guess were real.....that's what they are saying. They also said they got some USB thingy from him. Looks they are saying he was going to ship it from some company out of Sierre Leone. Disguise it as that chromite stuff.
    Man...he should have done that first. If these are the geniuses we're dealing with; I think we're gonna be just fine.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •