Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 420

Thread: 89 Year Old WWII Veteran Beaten and Left for Dead Dies

  1. #291
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,900

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Kersey View Post
    You're wrong and trying to be evasive.
    My premise is not false and the FBI data proving it is (once again) listed below.


    The FBI doesn't parse data to only suit an agenda (as you are). We are looking at factual raw data with no equivocating.

    Now, if you can debunk those numbers and prove that the FBI is lying, proceed. Stop trying to redefine the topic and move the goal posts to support your argument.

    According to the FBI;



    Top 10 most dangerous cities in America 2013
    1. Camden, New Jersey (Population 77, 344) (17.59% Caucasian, 48.07% African American, 34.34% Other Race) ($27,027)

    2. Detroit, Michigan (Population 713,777) ( 10.6% Caucasian, 82.7% African American, 6.7% Other Race) ($25,787)

    3. Atlanta, Georgia (Population 420,003) ( 38.4% Caucasian, 54% African American, 7.6% Other Race) ($35,453)

    4. St. Louis, Missouri (Population 319,294) ( 43.9% Caucasian, 49.2% African American, 6.9% Other Race) ($29,159)

    5. Gary, Indiana (Population 80,294) ( 11.92% Caucasian, 84.03% African American, 4.05% Other Race) ($27,195)

    6. Washington, DC (Population 617,996) ( 38.5% Caucasian, 50.7% African American, 10.8% Other Race) ($55,755)

    7. Hartford, Connecticut (Population 124,775) ( 18.72% Caucasian, 40.05% African American, 41.23% Other Race) ($20,820)

    8. New Orleans, Louisiana (Population 343,829) ( 33% Caucasian, 60.2% African American, 6.8% Other Race) ($24,929)

    9. Richmond, Virginia (Population 204,214) ( 41.6% Caucasian, 52.3% African American, 6.1% Other Race) ($31,121)

    10. Birmingham, Alabama (Population 212,237) ( 35.07% Caucasian, 62.46% African American, 2.47% Other Race) ($26,735)

    Dishonorable Mention: Chicago, Illinois (Population 2,695,598) (45.0% Caucasian, 32.9% African American, 22.1% Other Race) ($38,625)
    Read more at Top 10 most dangerous cities in America 2013

    Top 10 Safest cities in the US 2013
    1. Newton, Massachusetts (Population 85,146) (79.6% Caucasian, 2.5% African American, 17.9% Other Race) ($112,230)

    2. Brick Township, New Jersey (Population 75,072) ( 93.05% Caucasian, 2% African American, 4.95% Other Race) ($65,129)

    3. Amherst, New York (Population 122,366) ( 83.8% Caucasian, 5.7% African American, 10.5% Other Race) ($55,427)

    4. Mission Viejo, California (Population 93,305) ( 79.8% Caucasian, 1.3% African American, 18.9% Other Race) ($93,330)

    5. Clarkstown, New York (Population 84,187) ( 79.97% Caucasian, 7.87% African American, 12.16% Other Race) ($92,121)

    6. Lake Forest, California (Population 77,264) ( 70.3% Caucasian, 1.7% African American, 28% Other Race) ($86,285)

    7. Thousand Oaks, California (Population 126,683) ( 80.3% Caucasian, 1.3% African American, 18.4% Other Race) ($101,120)

    8. Colonie, New York (Population 81,591) ( 90.55% Caucasian, 3.96% African American, 5.85% Other Race) ($51,817)

    9. Cary, North Carolina (Population 135,234) ( 73.1% Caucasian, 8% African American, 18.9% Other Race) ($83,292)

    10. Toms River, New Jersey (Population 91,239) ( 89.91% Caucasian, 2.7% African American, 7.39% Other Race) ($71,934)
    Link please?

  2. #292
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,900

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    No, it's culture.
    Yes, it is. Call me "old-fashioned," but being married before having children is one way to break the cycle of poverty and all that this invites.

  3. #293
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    30n x 90w
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 09:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    Quote Originally Posted by smb View Post
    Ahhh ye olde cliche defense. Instead dealing with the facts that you are mistaking correlation for causation you just dismiss it as a cliche. OK so lets look at your premise. Here are the top 15 US cities by population.

    New York - 51.2% minority not in the top 100 US cities for per capita violent crime
    Los Angeles - 68.5% minority not in the top 100 US cities for per capita violent crime
    Chicago - 45.1% minority 79th on the 100 most dangerous cities in US for per capita violent crime
    Houston - 60.5% minority not in the top 100 US cities for per capita violent crime
    Philadelphia - 45.1% minority 50th on the 100 most dangerous cities in the US for per capita violent crime
    Phoenix - 41.4% minority not in the top 100 US cities for per capita violent crime
    San Antonio - 64% minority not in the top 100 US cities for per capita violent crime
    San Diego - 51.6% minority not in the top 100 US cities for per capita violent crime
    Dallas - 49.9% minority not in the top 100 US cities for per capita violent crime
    San Jose - 64.9% minority not in the top 100 US cities for per capita violent crime
    Austin - 45.5% minority not in the top 100 US cities for per capita violent crime
    Jacksonville - 34.5% minority not in the top 100 US cities for per capita violent crime
    Indianapolis - 25.5% minority 60th on the top 100 most dangerous cities in the US for per capita violent crime
    San Francisco - 57.6% minority not in the top 100 US cities for per capita violent crime
    Columbus - 24.1% minority not in the top 100 US cities for per capita violent crime

    So just to recap of the 15 most populace cities in the US only 3 are on the top 100 list for per capita violent crime rates and all three have majority white populations. When are the white leaders of America going to do something about the crisis in white America????

    Needless to say your premise if false and you are still mistaking correlation for causation.


    Look, ace..here are total murder rates from 2000-2010 in the states YOU chose...
    Murder in America - WSJ.com

    I'm not going to research individual city data for you. This proves my point, however, about minority crime rates and SPECIFICALLY murder rates.

    Now make excuses, deny, equivocate, obfuscate, spin, twist...whatever you want..The facts are right there for you.

    New York -

    9748 murders

    black 5745

    white (NON hispanic) 3255

    hisp 508

    unknown 149

    Murderers;

    black 3883

    white 2194

    hisp 393

    unknown 4298

    Los Angeles -

    26371

    black 7621

    white 5480

    hisp.11331

    committed by;

    black 4847

    white 5017

    hisp 8074

    Chicago -

    Chicago has already been covered...and we know all about its' crime rate and who is committing them.

    Houston -

    15807

    black 4971

    white 4973

    hisp 5504

    Committed by

    black 5071

    white 4087

    hisp 4744

    Philadelphia -

    7801

    black 4787

    white 2269

    hisp 624

    committed by

    black 4206

    white 1800

    hisp 475

    Phoenix -

    4940

    black 572

    white 1970

    hisp 2163

    Committed by



    black 548

    white1625

    hisp 1482

    San Antonio -

    We've already done texas

    San Diego -

    We've already done cal.

    Dallas -

    Already done

    San Jose -

    Already done

    Austin -

    already done

    Jacksonville -

    Fla data not available

    Indianapolis -

    total murders 3624

    victims;

    black 2048

    white 1517

    hisp. negligible

    unknown 43

    committed by

    black 1443

    white 1072

    hisp negligible

    unknown 1032

    San Francisco -

    done

    Columbus -

    murders 5404

    victims

    black 3156

    white 2129

    hisp xxxx

    unknown 96

    committed by

    black 2828

    white 1612

    hisp xxx

    unknown 1748

  4. #294
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    30n x 90w
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 09:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    Link please?
    Ok.. I know this trick..no matter WHAT source I use you'll deny and say "nuh uh" THAT source isn't reliable......
    Google (or whatever search engine you choose) "FBI top 20 most dangerous cities in america". Take your pick of sources. It's all right there

  5. #295
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    30n x 90w
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 09:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    So it's not because of income, and it's not because they're minorities....it's magic!
    You decide WHY minorities and particularly negroes commit more crime. Make up any reason you want...but the fact remains that they do. I merely pointed out the facts...The FBI isn't lying

  6. #296
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    30n x 90w
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 09:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    Quote Originally Posted by smb View Post
    Again your premise is faulse. You are mistaking correlation for causation.

    Safest - Newton, MA median income $109.724 Most Dangerous - Camden, NJ median income $26,347
    Brick Township, NJ median income $63,884 Detroit, MI median income $27,862
    Amherst, NY median income $87,881 Atlanta, GA median income $49,736
    Mission Viejo, CA median income $93.305 St. Louis, MO median income $34,402
    Clarkstown, NY median income $56,951 Gary, IN median income $48,393
    Lake Forest, CA median income $94,632 Washington, DC median income $61,835
    Thousand Oaks, CA median income $100,373 Hartford, CT median income $29,107
    Colonie, NY median income $70,389 New Orleans, LA median income $44,086
    Cary, NC median income $91,997 Richmond, VA median income $39,201
    Toms River, NJ median income $73,796 Birmingham, AL median income $42,934

    From the above it would be just as easy for me to state that the most dangerous cities in the US are because they have a median income of less than $50K. The only outlier in that is Washington, DC and if you look into those numbers I am sure the reason the median income is high is due to all the politicians salaries and their hacks are included in that number. That being said I would still be wrong in saying that because that would make the same mistake you are making. I would be mistaking correlation for causation. I can correlate low median income with crime but I cannot prove it is the deciding factor. The same is true with your premise. In fact I think you are a premise in search of facts. You make the facts prove your premise. Your premise is flawed. It is obvious to everyone but those wishing your premise to be true.
    doubletalk, excuses and evasion. We aren't talking about income or salaries or politicians or whatever red herring you're trying to use to distract..
    The simple fact remains that negroes commit disproportionate amounts of crime despite only being 13% of the population. The FBI isn't lying.
    We can do this all day long if you want.You can't debunk facts and reality.

  7. #297
    Educator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Seen
    09-08-16 @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    916

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Kersey View Post
    Look, ace..here are total murder rates from 2000-2010 in the states YOU chose...
    Murder in America - WSJ.com

    I'm not going to research individual city data for you. This proves my point, however, about minority crime rates and SPECIFICALLY murder rates.

    Now make excuses, deny, equivocate, obfuscate, spin, twist...whatever you want..The facts are right there for you.

    New York -

    9748 murders

    black 5745

    white (NON hispanic) 3255

    hisp 508

    unknown 149

    Murderers;

    black 3883

    white 2194

    hisp 393

    unknown 4298

    Los Angeles -

    26371

    black 7621

    white 5480

    hisp.11331

    committed by;

    black 4847

    white 5017

    hisp 8074

    Chicago -

    Chicago has already been covered...and we know all about its' crime rate and who is committing them.

    Houston -

    15807

    black 4971

    white 4973

    hisp 5504

    Committed by

    black 5071

    white 4087

    hisp 4744

    Philadelphia -

    7801

    black 4787

    white 2269

    hisp 624

    committed by

    black 4206

    white 1800

    hisp 475

    Phoenix -

    4940

    black 572

    white 1970

    hisp 2163

    Committed by



    black 548

    white1625

    hisp 1482

    San Antonio -

    We've already done texas

    San Diego -

    We've already done cal.

    Dallas -

    Already done

    San Jose -

    Already done

    Austin -

    already done

    Jacksonville -

    Fla data not available

    Indianapolis -

    total murders 3624

    victims;

    black 2048

    white 1517

    hisp. negligible

    unknown 43

    committed by

    black 1443

    white 1072

    hisp negligible

    unknown 1032

    San Francisco -

    done

    Columbus -

    murders 5404

    victims

    black 3156

    white 2129

    hisp xxxx

    unknown 96

    committed by

    black 2828

    white 1612

    hisp xxx

    unknown 1748
    I am beginning to think you are purposefully being obtuse. You can quote any statistic you want that states that minorities commit crimes at higher rates all you want. That is a what is called correlated data not causation data. Unless again, as other posts suggests, you want it to be true that blacks are more likely to commit crime just because they are black. This is nonsense. You are the type moron that would state diet cola causes obesity because most people who drink diet cola are fat. Ignoring the fact that people who are not obese are not drinking diet cola because they are not obese. With any statistic there are volumes of data that can correlate to the problem but not be the cause. You want a simple answer due to your preconcieved notions. The only person guilty of double talk or obfuscation is you. Just come out and say what you are alluding to. You believe that black people commit more crime because they are black. It is obvious from your previous posts.

  8. #298
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    30n x 90w
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 09:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    Quote Originally Posted by smb View Post
    You can quote any statistic you want that states that minorities commit crimes at higher rates all you want.
    Correct. The reason is because it is true.

    Quote Originally Posted by smb View Post
    That is a what is called correlated data not causation data. Unless again, as other posts suggests, you want it to be true that blacks are more likely to commit crime just because they are black.
    I have never said that. You keep bringing up that strawman argument. Tell ya what...If you find the quote where I said that I'll leave this forum. If no quote exists you leave...want to take that challenge?

    Quote Originally Posted by smb View Post
    You are the type moron that would state diet cola causes obesity because most people who drink diet cola are fat. Ignoring the fact that people who are not obese are not drinking diet cola because they are not obese.
    Name calling proves you're losing and know you're wrong but just can't admit it....all this diet cola and fat people is a figment of your imagination meant to divert and distract.

    Quote Originally Posted by smb View Post
    With any statistic there are volumes of data that can correlate to the problem but not be the cause.
    For about the 10th time..we aren't talking about the causes...I don't know all the causes and never said I did. I'm ONLY talking about the hard facts that you keep proving you can't deny every time you create another strawman.



    Quote Originally Posted by smb View Post
    You want a simple answer due to your preconcieved notions.
    I never asked you for any answers. I have no "preconceived notions". I posted hard, proven facts of minority crime rates.

    Quote Originally Posted by smb View Post
    The only person guilty of double talk or obfuscation is you.
    No. I keep telling you those are proven FACTS I posted. No doubletalk there. You can keep pretending not to understand but no one is fooled, I don't think.
    Quote Originally Posted by smb View Post
    Just come out and say what you are alluding to.
    jesus h christ..I've said it plainly for the past 10 pages. Negroes commit disproportionate amounts of crime despite only making up 13% of the population.

    Quote Originally Posted by smb View Post
    You believe that black people commit more crime because they are black. It is obvious from your previous posts.
    Again...if you find quote from me where I said negroes commit more crime than white people because they are black I'll leave..if no such quote exists you leave...Will you take the challenge?

  9. #299
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Kersey View Post
    doubletalk, excuses and evasion. We aren't talking about income or salaries or politicians or whatever red herring you're trying to use to distract..
    The simple fact remains that negroes commit disproportionate amounts of crime despite only being 13% of the population. The FBI isn't lying.
    We can do this all day long if you want.You can't debunk facts and reality.
    The problem is that the reality of today appears to be racist and the left cannot accept this. Over the past few decades, the left has come to blame Black problems on things other than the Black culture itself.. In fact they have actually exasperated them. With that kind of intellectual and financial investment, most of them have difficulty in accepting what's really going on in the country today.

    And this is why the problems fester, worsen, and continue. Reality is often hard to deal with, so more palatable excuses for failure are made.

    But it is not racist to say there are serious problems within the Black community and that most of these problems can be traced back to the Black community itself. Some intellectual leaders like Thomas Sowell have been saying this for years.

    MLK nailed it, and we should all remember his words.

    The problem with hatred and violence is that they intensify the fears of the white majority, and leave them less ashamed of their prejudices toward Negroes. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
    The problems are with Black youths, largely undereducated, and we must work to turn that around. And we should also call out Black leaders, politicians, and entertainers who are exploiting their own young people for a profit and power.
    Last edited by Grant; 08-25-13 at 08:29 PM.

  10. #300
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    It was just on the local news that the old guy was beaten to death with a Mag flashlight. When I heard he was beaten with a flash light assumed it was a Mag but didn't want to say anything until I knew for sure. Point is they didn't break some little cheap flash light over his head, they broke a club over his head.

Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •