Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 420

Thread: 89 Year Old WWII Veteran Beaten and Left for Dead Dies

  1. #181
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    30n x 90w
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 09:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nynaeve Meara View Post
    If you don't know how statistics works that isn't my problem to explain it to you twice. I'm sorry you have having difficulty with the per capita comments on poverty since you appear to get it when it fits your personal agenda.

    I can understand why you don't want it to be true, but it is sorry to disappoint.
    LMAO..the FBI statistics are right there in black and white (no pun intended) You refuse to address them. Feign superior intelligence all you like.
    The fact remains that negroes commit OVER HALF of ALL violent crime in this nation despite only making up 13% of the population. Twist, turn, spin..do all the mental and "logical" gymnastics you like.

    As you cannot keep pace with the debate, perhaps you should excuse yourself from it. I appreciate any input you may have, but I refuse to get tangled up in your circular arguments and I'm going to avoid redundant, mundane repetition.

    I am not going to argue with somebody who has no logical point to make, and doesn't stand for anything other than the sake of argument.

    I have already demonstrated the facts to you pages ago and listed MANY valid, proven sources and provided LINKS including the FBI statistics..and the FBI isn't lying and they aren't interested in equivocating and rationalizing.

    If you did not understand then, go back and re-read, and if you still do not understand, then you do not possess the necessary intellect to post here and should go elsewhere, good day sir.

  2. #182
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,160

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Kersey View Post
    Wait..if poverty causes crime, as you say...and there are more whites in america as we know...logically there are more poor whites...yet white crime rates don't begin to approach those of blacks...you can't have it both ways.. Stop making excuses..
    It's just a simple, proven fact that negroes commit a disproportionate amount of crime despite only being 13% of the population.

    I understand and you've made it clear that you don't LIKE the truth. Nevertheless it is the truth.
    Just before this post, you took a bunch of white suburbs and said they were safer compared to black inner cities. The income is also much much higher. Then you say poverty doesn't create crime, being black does. You even put the income figures, and apparently failed to notice that in most cases, the median income in the safer, whiter cities is almost twice that of the less safe, blacker cities.

    You contradicted yourself, and are now going to claim that you're not prejudiced against black people. You just think they're genetically predisposed to crime. Compare crime rates of poorer whites with those of poorer blacks, or that of middle class blacks with middle class whites, and you'll have a fair comparison.
    Last edited by rocket88; 08-24-13 at 03:32 PM.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  3. #183
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:50 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,476

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    On our local news here in Spokane they have interviewed a number of family members and friends of the deceased vet and the guy was truly a very well liked individual by everyone who met him.

    Finding the other suspect is the number goal here for law enforcement and citizens. The missing suspect attended the same high school as my kids so he lives in my district. I predict he will be found by Sunday night.

  4. #184
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    30n x 90w
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 09:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Just before this post, you took a bunch of white suburbs and said they were safer compared to black inner cities.
    I never said any such thing or compared inner cities with suburbs or made any distinctions...you made that up. I posted the list. The list is accurate.

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    The income is also much much higher.
    So? Rich people commit crimes, too..What's your point?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Then you say poverty doesn't create crime, being black does.
    I never said anything of the sort. If you can post a quote from me where I said "Poverty doesn't create crime being black does", I'll leave this site..If no such quote exists, YOU leave...Want to take that challenge or are you just exaggerating? Which is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    You even put the income figures, and apparently failed to notice that in most cases, the median income in the safer, whiter cities is almost twice that of the less safe, blacker cities.
    I didn't "fail to notice" anything. I know exactly what I posted..at least you acknowledge what the rest of the country already knows...that black majority cities are less safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    You contradicted yourself
    No I didn't you're grabbing at straws.,

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    and are now going to claim that you're not prejudiced against black people.
    I'm aware that negroes commit a disproportionate amount of crime despite only making up 13% of the population. That isn't "prejudice"..Facts aren't "prejudiced"

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    You just think they're genetically predisposed to crime.
    How do you know what I "think"?
    Last edited by P. Kersey; 08-24-13 at 03:41 PM.

  5. #185
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,623

    Re: 89 Year Old WWII Veteran Beaten and Left for Dead Dies

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Yes, I'm 1 proud Conservative.

    Be sure to specifically address the content of my post next time instead of pointing out the obvious and wasting bandwidth.
    Pass. I try not to concern myself with the content when it's such a textbook example of hyperbole. But when you start paying for the site, get back to me. Until then, wasted bandwidth shouldn't be a concern of yours (unless you are trying to find a way to pin it on Obama )
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

  6. #186
    Professor
    AtlantaAdonis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    1,396

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Kersey View Post
    LMAO..the FBI statistics are right there in black and white (no pun intended) You refuse to address them. Feign superior intelligence all you like.
    The fact remains that negroes commit OVER HALF of ALL violent crime in this nation despite only making up 13% of the population. Twist, turn, spin..do all the mental and "logical" gymnastics you like.

    As you cannot keep pace with the debate, perhaps you should excuse yourself from it. I appreciate any input you may have, but I refuse to get tangled up in your circular arguments and I'm going to avoid redundant, mundane repetition.

    I am not going to argue with somebody who has no logical point to make, and doesn't stand for anything other than the sake of argument.

    I have already demonstrated the facts to you pages ago and listed MANY valid, proven sources and provided LINKS including the FBI statistics..and the FBI isn't lying and they aren't interested in equivocating and rationalizing.

    If you did not understand then, go back and re-read, and if you still do not understand, then you do not possess the necessary intellect to post here and should go elsewhere, good day sir.
    You are one disgusting, racist person. People like you are the reason stereotypes exist that make it very dangerous for young black men to simply be out in public. Here's a hint...maybe our racist system accounts for the disparities? You know police are more likely to watch young black men more carefully right? I cannot believe that in 2013 people like you are still around.

  7. #187
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,623

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaAdonis View Post
    You are one disgusting, racist person. People like you are the reason stereotypes exist that make it very dangerous for young black men to simply be out in public. Here's a hint...maybe our racist system accounts for the disparities? You know police are more likely to watch young black men more carefully right? I cannot believe that in 2013 people like you are still around.
    Define Irony: AtlantaAdonis calling someone a racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

  8. #188
    Advisor Nynaeve Meara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Malkier
    Last Seen
    11-05-13 @ 04:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    325

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Kersey View Post
    LMAO..the FBI statistics are right there in black and white (no pun intended) You refuse to address them. Feign superior intelligence all you like.
    The fact remains that negroes commit OVER HALF of ALL violent crime in this nation despite only making up 13% of the population. Twist, turn, spin..do all the mental and "logical" gymnastics you like.

    As you cannot keep pace with the debate, perhaps you should excuse yourself from it. I appreciate any input you may have, but I refuse to get tangled up in your circular arguments and I'm going to avoid redundant, mundane repetition.

    I am not going to argue with somebody who has no logical point to make, and doesn't stand for anything other than the sake of argument.

    I have already demonstrated the facts to you pages ago and listed MANY valid, proven sources and provided LINKS including the FBI statistics..and the FBI isn't lying and they aren't interested in equivocating and rationalizing.

    If you did not understand then, go back and re-read, and if you still do not understand, then you do not possess the necessary intellect to post here and should go elsewhere, good day sir.
    They commit a bit under half actually(40%) however I wouldn't expect truth with your statements much.

    See here is the thing, I showed you why you'll have more crime right among the blacks, and latinos( I should add them as well as they are also mostly poor) due to their poverty. Which again I've proven as well that there are twice or more as many poor blacks/latinos as there are poor whites. Which is why you have the higher crime rates among the poor.

    Now I know this doesn't fit your world view and that's alright but at least have the personal integrity to admit that you are just being biased when it comes to statistics concerning poverty rates. I'm not sure why you choose to continue to ignore such obvious information but it is a bit discerning.
    "I can't abide women who poke their noses into other people's business."
    “Men are strange. I think it has something to do with the hair on their chins.”

  9. #189
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,159

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nynaeve Meara View Post
    They commit a bit under half actually(40%) however I wouldn't expect truth with your statements much.

    See here is the thing, I showed you why you'll have more crime right among the blacks, and latinos( I should add them as well as they are also mostly poor) due to their poverty. Which again I've proven as well that there are twice or more as many poor blacks/latinos as there are poor whites. Which is why you have the higher crime rates among the poor.

    Now I know this doesn't fit your world view and that's alright but at least have the personal integrity to admit that you are just being biased when it comes to statistics concerning poverty rates. I'm not sure why you choose to continue to ignore such obvious information but it is a bit discerning.

    40% of violent crime, from only 13% of the population, is still pretty alarming even if they suffer twice as much poverty. One would think if it were simply the poverty, then double the poverty would mean double the rate... 26%, not 40%.

    Personally I think the glorification of thug culture has had a lot to do with it, along with an all-too-common disdain for education and conventional success as "being an Oreo." Heard that phrase a lot in certain neighborhoods.

    In short I think it is a cultural problem more than a "racial"/genetic one.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  10. #190
    Advisor Nynaeve Meara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Malkier
    Last Seen
    11-05-13 @ 04:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    325

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    40% of violent crime, from only 13% of the population, is still pretty alarming even if they suffer twice as much poverty. One would think if it were simply the poverty, then double the poverty would mean double the rate... 26%, not 40%.

    Personally I think the glorification of thug culture has had a lot to do with it, along with an all-too-common disdain for education and conventional success as "being an Oreo." Heard that phrase a lot in certain neighborhoods.

    In short I think it is a cultural problem more than a "racial"/genetic one.
    Which is exactly why it is mostly poverty based. The glorification of "thug" life combined with having less financial well being could easily count for why the crime rate is so high. There are some more reasons behind it of course, but poverty is the number one reason people commit crimes. When you get so desperate for things, the law doesn't mean a lot.

    Thug life talks about going from nothing to something or "hanging with friends" etc.
    "I can't abide women who poke their noses into other people's business."
    “Men are strange. I think it has something to do with the hair on their chins.”

Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •