Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 420

Thread: 89 Year Old WWII Veteran Beaten and Left for Dead Dies

  1. #171
    Advisor Nynaeve Meara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Malkier
    Last Seen
    11-05-13 @ 04:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    325

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Kersey View Post
    Wait..if poverty causes crime, as you say...and there are more whites in america as we know...logically there are more poor whites...yet white crime rates don't begin to approach those of blacks...you can't have it both ways.. Stop making excuses..
    It's just a simple, proven fact that negroes commit a disproportionate amount of crime despite only being 13% of the population.

    I understand and you've made it clear that you don't LIKE the truth. Nevertheless it is the truth.
    If you'd read what I wrote I said the % of whites in poverty is about 1/5th of the number of blacks. That is based on percentage of the population as well.

    That is the reason poverty will cause more crime.

    Here, let me help you.

    http://www.census.gov/compendia/stat...es/12s0712.pdf

    Whites at poverty level: 12.3% (2012)
    Blacks at poverty level: 25.8% (2012)

    That is why you'll see more crime from blacks vs whites. When you have nothing the laws don't really matter when you are desperate. Which is also why high poverty areas regardless of race have high crime rates.
    "I can't abide women who poke their noses into other people's business."
    “Men are strange. I think it has something to do with the hair on their chins.”

  2. #172
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,239

    Re: 89 Year Old WWII Veteran Beaten and Left for Dead Dies

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    *checks Fenton's lean*


    Yup. Not surprising.

    Attachment 67152557
    Yes, I'm 1 proud Conservative.

    Be sure to specifically address the content of my post next time instead of pointing out the obvious and wasting bandwidth.

  3. #173
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,239

    Re: 89 Year Old WWII Veteran Beaten and Left for Dead Dies

    Quote Originally Posted by Nynaeve Meara View Post
    If you'd read what I wrote I said the % of whites in
    poverty is about 1/5th of the number of blacks. That is based on percentage of the population as well.

    That is the reason poverty will cause more crime.

    Here, let me help you.

    http://www.census.gov/compendia/stat...es/12s0712.pdf

    Whites at poverty level: 12.3% (2012)
    Blacks at poverty level: 25.8% (2012)

    That is why you'll see more crime from blacks vs whites. When you have nothing the laws don't really matter when you are desperate. Which is also why high poverty areas regardless of race have high crime rates.
    Thats an absolutely ridiculous claim.

    Its simplistic and generic description and its void of any objective correlation.

    The issue of whether poverty follows crime or crime follows poverty is irrelevent.

    Choices made by the individual that leads them down a life of poverty or crime and why those choices continue SHOULD be the issue but for some reason when it comes to justifying the continued failure of inner city areas that breed people like the two scum that killed the 88 year old veteren, the issue of self responsibillity is always " verboten".

    That these people have only themselves to blame is a notion that's tagged as racist right out of the gate.

    So it continues, and real heros are killed by worthless human trash, and we're supposed to ignore the culture and the political ideology that has allowed it to continue.

  4. #174
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    30n x 90w
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 09:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nynaeve Meara View Post
    If you'd read what I wrote I said the % of whites in poverty is about 1/5th of the number of blacks. That is based on percentage of the population as well.

    That is the reason poverty will cause more crime.

    Here, let me help you.

    http://www.census.gov/compendia/stat...es/12s0712.pdf

    Whites at poverty level: 12.3% (2012)
    Blacks at poverty level: 25.8% (2012)

    That is why you'll see more crime from blacks vs whites. When you have nothing the laws don't really matter when you are desperate. Which is also why high poverty areas regardless of race have high crime rates.

    Let ME help YOU.
    There are more whites in america..will you concede that?
    Lets say there are 300 million people in the u.s and 72% of them are white.That's 216 million people...if 12% are at poverty level that equals 26 million. Still with me?

    If negroes make up 13% of the population that equals a total of 39 million. 25% of that number at poverty level equals 9 million.

    So that excuse is now debunked.

    Now even though you've studiously avoided discussing actual crime rates supported by FBI statistics we know for a fact that negroes commit a disproportionately high amount of crime...Look at post #169 for the actual numbers.

  5. #175
    Advisor Nynaeve Meara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Malkier
    Last Seen
    11-05-13 @ 04:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    325

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Kersey View Post
    Let ME help YOU.
    There are more whites in america..will you concede that?
    Lets say there are 300 million people in the u.s and 72% of them are white.That's 216 million people...if 12% are at poverty level that equals 26 million. Still with me?

    If negroes make up 13% of the population that equals a total of 39 million. 25% of that number at poverty level equals 9 million.

    So that excuse is now debunked.

    Now even though you've studiously avoided discussing actual crime rates supported by FBI statistics we know for a fact that negroes commit a disproportionately high amount of crime...Look at post #169 for the actual numbers.
    Not really, when you are discussing difference in population you have to go by per capita, which means for the same number of white people there are more blacks in poverty by their percentage than white. By over double. Which would account for the almost double crime rate. When you have 2x the poverty rate you are going to get higher crime rate. This isn't something that is up for debate unless you are still going to contest there are fewer blacks in poverty than white (in terms of per population percentage). There are far more blacks in poverty than white per capita.

    If that is the case you might want to look up how statistics work when comparing to very different population sizes. IE China and US.
    "I can't abide women who poke their noses into other people's business."
    “Men are strange. I think it has something to do with the hair on their chins.”

  6. #176
    Advisor Nynaeve Meara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Malkier
    Last Seen
    11-05-13 @ 04:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    325

    Re: 89 Year Old WWII Veteran Beaten and Left for Dead Dies

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Thats an absolutely ridiculous claim.
    Its simplistic and generic description and its void of any objective correlation.

    The issue of whether poverty follows crime or crime follows poverty is irrelevent.
    Actually its very relevant I can cite quite a few examples in LA where the majority of the population is white and poor and the crime rate is nearly double if not triple that of south west side Chicago. Since the population in Chicago has a higher income, per avg than in LA, that explains the discrepancy in the crime rates. After all when you are that much poorer the laws matter less, as you have less to lose.
    "I can't abide women who poke their noses into other people's business."
    “Men are strange. I think it has something to do with the hair on their chins.”

  7. #177
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.[W:71]

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredOfLife View Post
    Fat lot of good it did him.
    It will do a whole lot of good for anyone else they plan to murder for the fun of it.
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

  8. #178
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    30n x 90w
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 09:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nynaeve Meara View Post
    Not really, when you are discussing difference in population you have to go by per capita, which means for the same number of white people there are more blacks in poverty by their percentage than white. By over double. Which would account for the almost double crime rate. When you have 2x the poverty rate you are going to get higher crime rate. This isn't something that is up for debate unless you are still going to contest there are fewer blacks in poverty than white (in terms of per population percentage). There are far more blacks in poverty than white per capita.

    If that is the case you might want to look up how statistics work when comparing to very different population sizes. IE China and US.
    That is incorrect. There are fewer negroes in america than whites; rich, poor or otherwise.That's a fact.
    Negroes commit more crime than whites per capita...rich poor or otherwise.That's a fact.
    Pretend to not understand if it gives you comfort but the truth is large.

    I debunked your theory. Doubletalk and backpedaling in order to obscure the facts aren't any use. People see right through that evasive jr. high school debate "tactic".

    So..it is resolved and you acknowledge the fact that negroes commit a far disproportionate amount of crime despite only making up 13% of the population.

    LMAO..I notice you won't go anywhere NEAR post #169.

  9. #179
    Advisor Nynaeve Meara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Malkier
    Last Seen
    11-05-13 @ 04:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    325

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Kersey View Post
    That is incorrect. There are fewer negroes in america than whites; rich, poor or otherwise.That's a fact.
    Negroes commit more crime than whites per capita...rich poor or otherwise.That's a fact.
    Pretend to not understand if it gives you comfort but the truth is large.

    I debunked your theory. Doubletalk and backpedaling in order to obscure the facts aren't any use. People see right through that evasive jr. high school debate "tactic".

    So..it is resolved and you acknowledge the fact that negroes commit a far disproportionate amount of crime despite only making up 13% of the population.

    LMAO..I notice you won't go anywhere NEAR post #169.
    If you don't know how statistics works that isn't my problem to explain it to you twice. I'm sorry you have having difficulty with the per capita comments on poverty since you appear to get it when it fits your personal agenda.

    I can understand why you don't want it to be true, but it is sorry to disappoint.
    "I can't abide women who poke their noses into other people's business."
    “Men are strange. I think it has something to do with the hair on their chins.”

  10. #180
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    I guess by the same standard the white kid in this would be yours?
    Whose standard?

Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •