Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 420

Thread: 89 Year Old WWII Veteran Beaten and Left for Dead Dies

  1. #161
    Guru
    Diogenes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Seen
    10-11-13 @ 06:52 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,980

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Kersey View Post
    Look, if poverty causes crime, explain how..
    Poverty doesn't cause crime. Crime causes poverty.
    "We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."
    - Abraham Lincoln

  2. #162
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    30n x 90w
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 09:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    l am not sure

    teh "white colored" prejudice makes people think that teh blacks are usually potential criminals

    Based on FBI statistics and factoring in percentage of population, more negroes are criminals than white people. This is just a true fact.

  3. #163
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    30n x 90w
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 09:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    You dodge the facts in that there are far more whites to be victims in this country than blacks. fact is a white man is FAR more likely to be shot by a white man than by a black. I gave my numbers and my sources...you gave a white supremacy website...
    Yes..you gave some numbers and sources (but no links) and you purposely misinterpret them to desperately try to support your weak premise.
    White supremacy again? is that all you have? Those people are dead...negroes killed them. Those are hard facts.

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    You also dodge away from the economic aspect, there are poor areas in this country. Poor employment in blighted areas creates high crime. Those in that area will fall victim to criminals far more than in gated communities far from the poor.
    I'm not dodging anything. I said that negroes commit a disproportionate amount of crime based on their population numbers. You're the one who keeps flailing around and trying to equivocate, rationalize and make excuses.

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    What your 'logic' can't address is whites have far more to worry about from their 'own kind' than blacks. It is difficult for 70+ percent of the population to prey on 13% to the same level as the reverse. The availability of victims just isn't there.
    No...we've been over this already. Whites aren't nearly as criminally inclined as blacks...FBI statistics prove it. Negroes commit OVER HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s. despite only being 13% of the population. Hard facts.

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    Like i said, i am not trying to demean you, your bigotry does that....
    You're dodging again.
    Quoting proven government statistics isn't "bigotry".

  4. #164
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    30n x 90w
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 09:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diogenes View Post
    Poverty doesn't cause crime. Crime causes poverty.
    I didn't say it did..I was questioning the logic of the person who DID say that.
    You got anything relevant to add or just picking/editing things out of context?

  5. #165
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,536

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    l am not sure

    teh "white colored" prejudice makes people think that teh blacks are usually potential criminals
    speak for yourself. Not all white people see blacks as potential criminals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

  6. #166
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,211

    Re: 89 Year Old WWII Veteran Beaten and Left for Dead Dies

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    too sad story and he looks like a lovely old
    guy .(

    the murderers deserve every kind of punishment but l wonder something about it

    if the murderers were purple or green or white would you still be discussing it ?
    In the Context of our racially overcharged society I think the skin color of the attackers is relevent.

    We're still waiting for the President to speak out on this attack, the murder of the Australian Baseball player, and the thousands of blacks killed by other blacks in the inner cities of our most Liberal run cities.

    But he won't apparently and for one sick and disgusting reason. Because he can't construct a racist false narrative to gin up politicial support .

    Welcome to the Democrat party of the United States.

    One of the most insidious, corrupt and disgusting political organizations ever created.

  7. #167
    Advisor Nynaeve Meara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Malkier
    Last Seen
    11-05-13 @ 04:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    325

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Kersey View Post
    No one said race causes crime. The fact that negroes commit a disproportionate amount of crime versus their population numbers is hard truth.

    Look, if poverty causes crime, explain how..since there are more white people in the country...and therefore more poor white people...white crime rates aren't even CLOSE to black? (Remember to factor percentages)
    The ratio of % of whites in poverty is much less than blacks. That is pretty simple if you'd bother to look it up.
    "I can't abide women who poke their noses into other people's business."
    “Men are strange. I think it has something to do with the hair on their chins.”

  8. #168
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,536

    Re: 89 Year Old WWII Veteran Beaten and Left for Dead Dies

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    In the Context of our racially overcharged society I think the skin color of the attackers is relevent.

    We're still waiting for the President to speak out on this attack, the murder of the Australian Baseball player, and the thousands of blacks killed by other blacks in the inner cities of our most Liberal run cities.

    But he won't apparently and for one sick and disgusting reason. Because he can't construct a racist false narrative to gin up politicial support .

    Welcome to the Democrat party of the United States.

    One of the most insidious, corrupt and disgusting political organizations ever created.
    *checks Fenton's lean*

    Yup. Not surprising.

    obama3.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

  9. #169
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    30n x 90w
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 09:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: 89 Year Old WWII Veteran Beaten and Left for Dead Dies

    Oh the hell with it...here's the truth...now make up some more excuses.

    Disproportionate crime rates of negroes (based on percentage of population) proven by FBI statistics.

    http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...ables/table-43

    First of all, it is important to mention the USA 2010 census data*, according to which:
    Whites constitute 72.4% of the population
    Blacks constitute 12.6% of the population
    The ratio is thus 5.75:1

    1. Rape:

    The rape rates, from the years 1996 to 2008, can be found here:
    1. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS)
    2. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS)

    The averages for all the years are as follows:
    All victims: 219,372
    White victims: 180,560
    Black victims: 38,812
    -----------------------------
    All white rapists: 131,351
    All black rapists: 52,908
    White on black rapists: 1,869
    Black on white rapists: 21,401

    It is thus:
    - 14.28 times more likely that any woman will be raped by a black man than a white man.

    - 65.82 times more likely that a white woman will be raped by a black man than a black woman by a white man.

    Some interesting observations:
    For the years 1997, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008, there were ZERO white on black rapes reported.
    When during 2003 to 2008 white men raped zero black women, blacks raped 131,413 white women and 148,343 black women!

    In 2005, blacks even outnumbered whites on the number of rapes! 74,080 rapes were committed by blacks, whereas only 49,613 were committed by whites! That is 1.49 times more or 8,57 times more in proportion to the demographics.

    2. Homicide by strangers:

    The homicide rates** where the offenders were strangers, from the years 1976 to 2005, can be found here, on page 72:
    http://bjsdata.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/htius.pdf

    The averages for all the years are as follows:
    White on white stranger homicides: 41.64%
    White on black stranger homicides: 5.08%
    Black on black stranger homicides: 33.23%
    Black on white stranger homicides: 18.77%

    It is thus:
    - 6.4 times more likely that any person will be murdered by a black stranger than a white stranger.

    - 21.25 times more likely that a white person will be murdered by a black stranger than a black person by a white stranger.

    One can also see that blacks commit more than half of all stranger murders, when they are only 12.6% of the population.

    *Keep in mind that in the USA, Arabs and other Semites, as well as Mexicans and other non-white Hispanics and mixed people are considered "white," so whites constituted only about 60-65% of the population in 2010, and it is not known how many of the "white on white," "white on black" or even "black on white" cases were actually white offenders or victims.

    **These figures differ when you also take homicides by acquaintances into account, which is irrelevant to the point I'm making here, that it is far more likely you will be killed by some random black on the street than by a random white person, thus profiling is completely justified and logical.



    Top 10 most dangerous cities in America 2013

    1. Camden, New Jersey (Population 77, 344) (17.59% Caucasian, 48.07% African American, 34.34% Other Race) ($27,027)

    2. Detroit, Michigan (Population 713,777) ( 10.6% Caucasian, 82.7% African American, 6.7% Other Race) ($25,787)

    3. Atlanta, Georgia (Population 420,003) ( 38.4% Caucasian, 54% African American, 7.6% Other Race) ($35,453)

    4. St. Louis, Missouri (Population 319,294) ( 43.9% Caucasian, 49.2% African American, 6.9% Other Race) ($29,159)

    5. Gary, Indiana (Population 80,294) ( 11.92% Caucasian, 84.03% African American, 4.05% Other Race) ($27,195)

    6. Washington, DC (Population 617,996) ( 38.5% Caucasian, 50.7% African American, 10.8% Other Race) ($55,755)

    7. Hartford, Connecticut (Population 124,775) ( 18.72% Caucasian, 40.05% African American, 41.23% Other Race) ($20,820)

    8. New Orleans, Louisiana (Population 343,829) ( 33% Caucasian, 60.2% African American, 6.8% Other Race) ($24,929)

    9. Richmond, Virginia (Population 204,214) ( 41.6% Caucasian, 52.3% African American, 6.1% Other Race) ($31,121)

    10. Birmingham, Alabama (Population 212,237) ( 35.07% Caucasian, 62.46% African American, 2.47% Other Race) ($26,735)

    Dishonorable Mention: Chicago, Illinois (Population 2,695,598) (45.0% Caucasian, 32.9% African American, 22.1% Other Race) ($38,625)

    Read more at Top 10 most dangerous cities in America 2013

    Top 10 Safest cities in the US 2013
    1. Newton, Massachusetts (Population 85,146) (79.6% Caucasian, 2.5% African American, 17.9% Other Race) ($112,230)

    2. Brick Township, New Jersey (Population 75,072) ( 93.05% Caucasian, 2% African American, 4.95% Other Race) ($65,129)

    3. Amherst, New York (Population 122,366) ( 83.8% Caucasian, 5.7% African American, 10.5% Other Race) ($55,427)

    4. Mission Viejo, California (Population 93,305) ( 79.8% Caucasian, 1.3% African American, 18.9% Other Race) ($93,330)

    5. Clarkstown, New York (Population 84,187) ( 79.97% Caucasian, 7.87% African American, 12.16% Other Race) ($92,121)

    6. Lake Forest, California (Population 77,264) ( 70.3% Caucasian, 1.7% African American, 28% Other Race) ($86,285)

    7. Thousand Oaks, California (Population 126,683) ( 80.3% Caucasian, 1.3% African American, 18.4% Other Race) ($101,120)

    8. Colonie, New York (Population 81,591) ( 90.55% Caucasian, 3.96% African American, 5.85% Other Race) ($51,817)

    9. Cary, North Carolina (Population 135,234) ( 73.1% Caucasian, 8% African American, 18.9% Other Race) ($83,292)

    10. Toms River, New Jersey (Population 91,239) ( 89.91% Caucasian, 2.7% African American, 7.39% Other Race) ($71,934)
    Read more at Top 10 Safest cities in the US 2013


    Here are some accurate stats according to population and race. You'll notice a hugely disproportionate number of blacks are represented.
    Remember, percentage is the key.
    According to the raw data, USUALLY whites commit more crime..but notice that as a smaller percentage of the population more crimes are committed by blacks

    Fewer blacks but higher numbers, see how that works?

    Table 43 - Crime in the United States 2006
    Table 49 - Crime in the United States 2006
    Table 55 - Crime in the United States 2006
    Table 61 - Crime in the United States 2006
    Table 67 - Crime in the United States 2006

    Here are some more stats from solid, reliable, thoroughly researched and verified sources.


    Statistics that compare race and crime are hard to locate (for SOME reason) these days.

    Statistics
    *More than 1,600 Whites are murdered by Blacks each year. Blacks murder Whites at 18 times the rate Whites murder Blacks.
    *About 1 million Whites were murdered, robbed, assaulted, or raped by Blacks in 1992
    *In the last 30 years, 170 million violent and nonviolent crimes were committed by Blacks against Whites in the U.S.
    *Blacks commit 7.5 times more violent interracial crimes than Whites, although they comprise only one-seventh of the White population.
    *27 million nonviolent crimes were committed in the U.S. in 1992 alone. 31% of the robberies involved Black offenders and White victims; only 2% involved White offenders and Black victims.
    The above stats were collected by an Australian reporter, Neil Sheehan, who dug out half-concealed U.S. crime figures for an article in the Sydney Morning Herald (May 2, 1995). The contents of his article, he commented, could not possibly be published or discussed in the U.S. mainstream media.

    Paved With Good Intentions, a book by Jared Taylor, also studies crime statistics by race. It must be stressed that Blacks make up only 12% of the population according to the 1990 U.S. census (and Black males about 6%), but they commit a vastly disproportionate number of violent crime.

    Mr. Taylor reveals:
    1) 58% of all arrests for weapons violations are Blacks.
    2) 46% of all arrests for violent crimes are Blacks.
    3) 73% of all “justified self-defense” killings are committed by Blacks.
    4) 60.5% of all Blacks are armed with some type of weapon at all times.
    5) 98% of all youths arrested for gun fights in Atlanta are Blacks.


    Major Findings of The Color of Crime -- Second, Expanded Edition (2005)

    The Color of Crime
    Race, Crime, and Justice in America
    Second, Expanded Edition, 2005


    Major Findings:

    Police and the justice system are not biased against minorities.

    Crime Rates

    Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
    When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
    Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
    The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

    Interracial Crime

    Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
    Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
    Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
    Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

    Gangs

    Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
    Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

    Incarceration

    Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
    Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.


    Explain to me how these are all the work of "white supremacists"? LMAO...

    If you don't think there's a correlation, just look at the stats on crime. If you cannot find a pattern then immediately move to the poorest neighborhood closest to you.You will either figure it out or become a victim.
    Last edited by P. Kersey; 08-24-13 at 01:15 PM.

  10. #170
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    30n x 90w
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 09:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: WWII Vet, 88, brutally beaten in Spokane, Wash.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nynaeve Meara View Post
    The ratio of % of whites in poverty is much less than blacks. That is pretty simple if you'd bother to look it up.
    Wait..if poverty causes crime, as you say...and there are more whites in america as we know...logically there are more poor whites...yet white crime rates don't begin to approach those of blacks...you can't have it both ways.. Stop making excuses..
    It's just a simple, proven fact that negroes commit a disproportionate amount of crime despite only being 13% of the population.

    I understand and you've made it clear that you don't LIKE the truth. Nevertheless it is the truth.

Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •