Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 173

Thread: Bradley Manning is now Chelsea Manning [W:148]

  1. #51
    Educator
    Brooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    09-07-15 @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    1,131

    re: Bradley Manning is now Chelsea Manning [W:148]

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Before repealing DADT, Manning couldn't have become Chelsea.
    He still couldn't - he's transgender, not gay.
    The painful fact is that Barack Obama is the president that Nixon always wanted to be. - Jon Turley
    If you have to exaggerate my point to make me wrong you've already given up.
    DON'T KILL BEES.

  2. #52
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Bradley Manning is now Chelsea Manning [W:148]

    Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    Why not let him/her out of your sick police state with its sexist bullies? S/He belongs here in our Country. Why do you put pleasing reactionary sadists above decency? Have you no humanity or honour?



    Because he was found guilty in a court of law.

    It found that he did the crime, so now he must do the time.

    That's the way that it works in the USA.

    Keep that in mind if you ever think about visiting the USA.

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: Bradley Manning is now Chelsea Manning [W:148]

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Because he was found guilty in a court of law.

    It found that he did the crime, so now he must do the time.

    That's the way that it works in the USA.

    Keep that in mind if you ever think about visiting the USA.
    He was found guilty via a military tribunal aka the ****ing military....

    He broke no civilian law...

    What ever happened to "We The People?"

  4. #54
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    re: Bradley Manning is now Chelsea Manning [W:148]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    He was found guilty via a military tribunal aka the ****ing military....

    He broke no civilian law...

    What ever happened to "We The People?"
    he voluntarily gave up many of his rights as a part of "we the people" when he signed that ****ing contract. no one forced him to join.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    re: Bradley Manning is now Chelsea Manning [W:148]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Andy View Post
    Well, he's to sue the government to begin hormone therapy at tax payer expense.

    The Army doesn't currently provide it to anyone.

    What the **** happened to this country?
    The next agenda of the LGBT activist is to have the military to provide hormone therapy.

    You know what ? Obama is going to support it.

  6. #56
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,312

    re: Bradley Manning is now Chelsea Manning [W:148]

    Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    You are a lot of sick bullies, since you ask. Let him come home.
    I need help understanding your point. Where in your opinion is home? Manning was a member of the military born in Oklahoma. He was serving in Afghanistan. I don't see the connection between the UK, which I assume you mean since you use the word come. If to you "home" means being an innie instead of an outie, then send the money and let him have it. You have stated this point several times so it must mean something to you. I don't followv your argument.

    To those who ask what laws he broke, Wiki is your friend. If not Wiki, then there are hundreds of other sources.

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: Bradley Manning is now Chelsea Manning [W:148]

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    he voluntarily gave up many of his rights as a part of "we the people" when he signed that ****ing contract. no one forced him to join.
    You're right about that...

    That still doesn't change the fact he didn't receive a fair trial. Military tribunals are tyrannical via their given nature..

    It really doesn't matter considering he will probably be out before he's 30.

    He's eligible for parole after serving 1/3rd of his sentence, not to mention he already has time served credit + the 4 months reduction (Not to mention day for day credit - meaning his sentence is automatically cut in half)...
    Last edited by Mr.Nick; 08-22-13 at 02:51 PM.

  8. #58
    Why so serious?

    Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Washington State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,266

    re: Bradley Manning is now Chelsea Manning [W:148]

    Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    No - people at home are not treated like that, as you know.
    You aren't making any sense. He broke the law, was found guilty and was sentenced. The rest of this drama is his own creation, and we will have to deal with whatever consequences it's caused.
    "I believe in a Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exists, but not in a God who concerns himself with the fate and actions of human beings."

    --Albert Einstein, 1929

  9. #59
    Guru
    brothern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,170
    Blog Entries
    8

    re: Bradley Manning is now Chelsea Manning [W:148]

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    The next agenda of the LGBT activist is to have the military to provide hormone therapy.

    You know what ? Obama is going to support it.
    All prisoners ought to have access to medical treatments. We do much the same for anyone who has a disorder. We don't give preferential treatment of those with depression over those with high functioning autism; or those with X condition over Y condition. It's basic healthcare. And simply because someone's condition seems odder than most, it does not mean that those individuals need to be bashed or attacked.

    In regards to Manning? The military dishonorably discharged Manning, so I do not see how this is applicable. And I don't know if her sentence puts her in the same category as other federal prisoners or not ... meaning I don't know if she would have access to medical treatments or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    I need help understanding your point.
    I believe that Manning is a dual US-UK citizen vis--vis his mother.

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: Bradley Manning is now Chelsea Manning [W:148]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    You aren't making any sense. He broke the law, was found guilty and was sentenced. The rest of this drama is his own creation, and we will have to deal with whatever consequences it's caused.
    He didn't break "the law."....

    I love how snug RINO's can be -- "he broke the LAW."

    I bet saying "the law" makes you feel good and euphoric inside...

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •